Player Government Jobs Available

As part of the HM Congress system, the executive is looking to appoint a number of positions to the current cabinet that are not yet filled. They are as follows:

Secretary of the Treasury - Managing funds set by congress for expenditure on projects and managing payment.
Secretary of the Interior - Supporting and promoting conservation projects.
Secretary of Labor - Promoting jobs based on player government led projects.
Secretary of Housing - Working with cities and promoting housing opportunities for players.
Secretary of Transportation - Promoting and supporting transportation projects across the server. This could be air, land or sea etc.

Each position will be responsible for their area and establishing budgets to request from Congress. Positions are currently unpaid unless congress and staff approve otherwise. They will work to the President’s agenda and will work positively to support projects and promote opportunities for players in those areas.

The position in no way currently conflicts with the approval powers of any staff-led department as these positions are about promoting and encouraging opportunities.

At present, members of congress may also take a dual role by becoming a cabinet member.

If interested, please reply below or DM me on Discord (thendil) with the following:

IGN (in-game name):
Position interested in:
Why you believe you will be good in this role:
What projects you would like to see funded and promoted in this area?

IGN (in-game name):
TheCoffeeSpace
Position interested in:
Secretary of the Treasury
Why you believe you will be good in this role:
I study management & business, I’d know where it needed to go.
What projects you would like to see funded and promoted in this area?
I want to see more funding in areas of public service, for instance, public jobs. There is more than just labor jobs that needs to be done, logistics, accounting, banking, and operation officers are just the very very tip of the iceberg for jobs that should be created.

1 Like

I’ve temporarily suspended the positions but will let you know if it reopens. Thanks for your interest.