[GOV EVENT] Professional Ironball League 2024 Registration

Hello everyone, as last year’s season has officially ended, we are now accepting teams to register (and play immediately).

This season will be a 2v2 round robin competition (PIL) followed by a knockout tournament (champions league). The number of games in the round robin will vary from 4-6, depending on how many teams register.

Registration will begin April 1st and close on June 1st at midnight ET.
While registration is open, you can begin scheduling and playing other registered teams immediately, up to 3 games. You cannot play the same team twice however. Once registration closes, more games will be played.

Example Registration Format:

Team Name:
HelloClan Forsals
Players (at least 2 starters):
ArcticWinter, helloclan13
I pledge to play at least one game every 30 days throughout the entire season. I accept that by not abiding by this, the PIL has the right to disqualify my team from the season: Yes
I have joined the PIL discord: Yes

Prizes (money will be announced later):
PIL Winners: Custom 3x3 Team Mapart, Trophy
Champions League Winners: Custom 3x3 Team Mapart, Trophy
Winning Record in the PIL: Custom 3x3 Team Mapart

The mapart will look similar to the one below

More Info

2 Likes

Team Name:
Cape Coral Reefs
MentalGamer, Vita, Cake
I pledge to play at least one game every 30 days throughout the entire season. I accept that by not abiding by this, the PIL has the right to disqualify my team from the season: Yes

2 Likes

Team Name:
Alexandria Jackals

Endershack, _Senot_

I can’t join because I am banned

3 Likes