Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Occupational Outreach Facility

Occupational Outreach Facility

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Occupational Outreach Facility

Postby thesterninator » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:14 am

Hello all,

As you may know I've recently taken over the Job Facility project. The funding for this project is coming from the Inter-Corporation Alliance Group which has raised well over 200k for the project with an area regioned outside of New Jericho City. This project is hopefully going to change the landscape of HM for the better as more new players will have the opportunity to make money and stimulate the economy.

How does it work?
    Various farms will be available from potatoes to wood and concrete to armor so that players may harvest resources. These resources can in-turn be sold to shops around HM with several businesses being represented within the facility itself as an indoor sellers market. Villagers will also be available for trading to turn some easier attainable items into rarer items.

What can I do?
    As previously stated, we have already gotten a ton of support as well as funds to start this project from over 20 different players; however, with more donations this project will only grow more successful. This is a non-profit project, but with support and growth of this system we see more players staying thanks to the opportunities that this facility offers which will translate to a higher number of consistent players and a bolstered economy all around. In short; you can always donate to the project!

What still needs to be done?
    We are looking for suggestions to name the facility which will happen between the I-CAG team in the associated discord. and as we have regioned the area we are looking for designers and builders. The plot itself is 126x126 with room for growth on all sides, but for now the design we are looking for would need to be 126x126 and be able to house a multitude of sectioned off farms.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please let me know.

Re: Occupational Outreach Facility

Postby SilverKnight » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:14 am

suggestion: add bamboo and sweet berry farms (new update things), since bamboos can be used for scaffolding blocks as well as sticks and sweet berries are a cheap food source
Silver :" Why u no want build in sol?
Luke :"Find me a 20x20 plot for an apt ( not ocelot it's full)
Silver :" Build in sol pls."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk*"
Silver :"What do you mean? I'm saying that u should build apt in sol after that one."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk again*"
#TrollLogic2017

#ImWithBeta
Baron of Coconut Beach

Re: Occupational Outreach Facility

Postby thesterninator » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:55 am

SilverKnight wrote:suggestion: add bamboo and sweet berry farms (new update things), since bamboos can be used for scaffolding blocks as well as sticks and sweet berries are a cheap food source

Oh yeah all of these things will be included. listed above are just examples of things but absolutely not the limit to what will be available
SilverKnight likes this post.