Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Question about a pending report?

Question about a pending report?

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Question about a pending report?

Postby ~NCR » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:20 pm

~Doodle wrote:
Camel wrote:I've received my punishment a while ago not sure why it was never announced. Also dont assume stuff like my age and how I am as a person since I've told few people my real age and it just makes no one look smart to assume. Am I young? Yes. Am I a middle schooler? I dont have to answer that since it shouldn't matter to any of you

Are you away right now? I've been trying to message you on discord for ages but you haven't responded and I haven't seen you in game for about a month. Just asking because all the admins are inactive and I'd like to know the reason you are too. Strange is being an adult, raising a family putting irl first, Marc is on holiday, ultra is also snowed with his job and kyle is also employed in a very time consuming profession which is very demanding. Why are you not on anymore?

School has started/is starting rn in America which may be why
Co-owner of Rapid4, come shop with us!
/warp rc
Walk straight
2nd plot on the left

Postby d0dleysvrz » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:28 pm

~Doodle wrote:
Camel wrote:I've received my punishment a while ago not sure why it was never announced. Also dont assume stuff like my age and how I am as a person since I've told few people my real age and it just makes no one look smart to assume. Am I young? Yes. Am I a middle schooler? I dont have to answer that since it shouldn't matter to any of you

Are you away right now? I've been trying to message you on discord for ages but you haven't responded and I haven't seen you in game for about a month. Just asking because all the admins are inactive and I'd like to know the reason you are too. Strange is being an adult, raising a family putting irl first, Marc is on holiday, ultra is also snowed with his job and kyle is also employed in a very time consuming profession which is very demanding. Why are you not on anymore?

It's not right to say that, you don't know whats going on in peoples lifes and they dont have to explain that, not on a game for that matter.

Though if an admin is indeed inactive due to whatever reasons i do think staff should keep in mind wether the player is in a good position to be staff at that particulair tim.
~Doodle likes this post.
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Postby ~Felix » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:13 am

Lmaoooo wait what? You haven’t received a punishment because if you had you would be banned. I’d like an actual comment on the report then if it was solved. This is a fucking joke.

Postby Cheerios32 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:46 am

Okay so, first off apologies for the unacceptably late response, that was an unfortunate slip up on staff's part.

Our decision is as follows:
Camel is suspended as mayor for two weeks and recieves a staff warning. This is to ensure that he can see the impact of his position as mayor and therefore the impact of mis-using the position.

Cudley will be reinstated under probation: if people feel that another mis-auction happens then he could be removed.

Topic lock requested, any questions should be moved to private messages (such as discord).
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Previous