Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Question about a pending report?

Question about a pending report?

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Question about a pending report?

Postby ~Felix » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:32 am

I'm allowed to be honest. Shitty is an adjective and it's honest. They've overlooked evidence and it's obscene. I'm sick and tired of being part of a community with an administration that is impartial and not transparent. I'm trying to help revive this server and look, it's getting even worse.
2 people like this post.

Postby ~Felix » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:09 pm

Still no response this is absurd.
CudleyNubles likes this post.

Postby d0dleysvrz » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:09 pm

to be fairly honest, and this is in no way ment to offend rodney in any way.
I have nothing against him as a person but i simply cannot see how he got admin in the first place.

He is obviously too young to make neutral decisions that an admin member should and so far i've seen he has little knowledge about actual admin only stuffs.

A staff member should be someone who is neutral in all aspects and should value everything the community has to say on a certain point. In the topic there was clearly no thought put in of how cudley would feel about the highways.

Keep him mod sure, but i think we need to start asking ourselves if having admins like this really benefits us or is just holding us back as a server and community overall.

Again don't see this as an attack, i'm simply stating my opinion on the matter, as every community member has the right to.
3 people like this post.
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Postby ~Felix » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:51 pm

Nah the kid needs to be removed from staff and punished accordingly as equally as others have.

I’m gonna bump this topic every single day until this gets responded to. :D
3 people like this post.

Postby CudleyNubles » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:28 am

bump

Postby ~Felix » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:56 am

Bro don’t even try anymore, this isn’t hellominers nor is this the community I fell in love with anymore. It’s not even worth our time anymore after the recent shit, it’s just over.

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:50 pm

Maybe replace him with a knowlagable, responsible, active admin who knows what they're doing: chng.it/cc55CyNNbJ
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Camel » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:51 pm

I've received my punishment a while ago not sure why it was never announced. Also dont assume stuff like my age and how I am as a person since I've told few people my real age and it just makes no one look smart to assume. Am I young? Yes. Am I a middle schooler? I dont have to answer that since it shouldn't matter to any of you
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Postby troller2000 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:17 pm

Camel wrote:I've received my punishment a while ago not sure why it was never announced. Also dont assume stuff like my age and how I am as a person since I've told few people my real age and it just makes no one look smart to assume. Am I young? Yes. Am I a middle schooler? I dont have to answer that since it shouldn't matter to any of you

You don’t have to reveal any information about yourself if you so please. If these guys can’t that then they are more then just trolls.

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:18 pm

Camel wrote:I've received my punishment a while ago not sure why it was never announced. Also dont assume stuff like my age and how I am as a person since I've told few people my real age and it just makes no one look smart to assume. Am I young? Yes. Am I a middle schooler? I dont have to answer that since it shouldn't matter to any of you

Are you away right now? I've been trying to message you on discord for ages but you haven't responded and I haven't seen you in game for about a month. Just asking because all the admins are inactive and I'd like to know the reason you are too. Strange is being an adult, raising a family putting irl first, Marc is on holiday, ultra is also snowed with his job and kyle is also employed in a very time consuming profession which is very demanding. Why are you not on anymore?
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

PreviousNext