Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Is there was a list of topics I wish I could retract now...

Is there was a list of topics I wish I could retract now...

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Is there was a list of topics I wish I could retract now...

Postby Ryan In The Horizon » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:26 pm

...they would be:
"Me being a Trial-Mod" - 30th June 2017 - https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=24092
"[REPORT]: ThatOneNamedLuke" - 15th August 2017 - https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=171&t=25077
"RyanFa2002 has gone crazy" - 8th October 2018 - https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=171&t=31433
"I want RainbowThePig Muted" - 26th December 2018 - https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=171&t=33356
"This is a Shit Post" - 28th May 2019 - https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=34521
In other words, I want to change who I am. I want to become a better player. This will be very hard for me, playing for just shy of 3 years and being an arse like I am. This is why I have decided to change who I am. To forget about who I was and try to move on from the immature and stupidity of my past, and move onto an future in the horizon. This was my intention before the "This is a Shit Post" forum but now I am serious, I think I need to announce that I really want to change who I am, become someone new, nicer and more pleasant to be around (especially on the forums and discord).
Formerly Ryan_VWorp, RyanDaWerewolf and Ryan_Shorthorn

Re: Is there was a list of topics I wish I could retract now

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:29 pm

Actions speak louder than words. From what ive seen even recently you haven't really changed.

Source: my signature
2 people like this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby Ryan In The Horizon » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:32 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:Actions speak louder than words. From what ive seen even recently you haven't really changed.

Source: my signature

Hey, at least be supportive.

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:39 pm

Its true though, another pointless post isn't gonna change how the majority of people see you. You need to act how you want people to see you
_mentalgamer_ likes this post.
Owner of Leeds City!

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby Ryan In The Horizon » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:01 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:Its true though, another pointless post isn't gonna change how the majority of people see you. You need to act how you want people to see you

Treat others the way you want to be treated, fluffy.
If you treated me nicely like many others do then MAYBE I would not be like that to you.

Postby Gerhard » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 pm

Ryan In The Horizon wrote:
fluffythebunnyx wrote:Its true though, another pointless post isn't gonna change how the majority of people see you. You need to act how you want people to see you

If you treated me nicely like many others do then MAYBE I would not be like that to you.

Or you can treat people with respect anyway? Do not stoop down to their level, it makes you just as much as a horrible person as them.
3 people like this post.
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Volunteer Firefighter - Goose Creek Rural Fire Dept.
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Postby ~Felix » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:08 am

Lmao

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:21 am

my report is funny. i didn't even know it existed!
Inactive Since Oct. 2018 - Discord: LukeTheHat#5318

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Rob Siltanen (Credited as Steve Jobs)

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:56 am

Ryan In The Horizon wrote:

Well I'm not making attention seeking posts on the forums. This post really doesn't change anything. You don't need to announce that you're changing you just change and slowly people will start to respect you.

I don't need to make these posts because the people who like me, like fluffy not whatever the ideal player is.
Owner of Leeds City!

Banned until Feb 1st