Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Staff removed my topic!

Staff removed my topic!

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Staff removed my topic!

Postby cmm__ » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:06 am

Hey DR Strange, I do not think you understand how damaging to this community your behaviour is. If you have a problem, acknowledge it instead of deleting posts. Thank you.

Re: Staff removed my topic!

Postby thesterninator » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:44 am

Maybe if you have brought this to the staffs attention privately rather than outright trying to start an issue in the already existent community then things would’ve gone differently.

Postby richie_rich123 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:03 pm

cmm__ wrote:Hey DR Strange, I do not think you understand how damaging to this community your behaviour is. If you have a problem, acknowledge it instead of deleting posts. Thank you.

I would say making a topic on how to ban evade is pretty “damaging to the community” wouldn’t you think?
2 people like this post.
#ImWithBeta
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:11 pm

cmm__ wrote:Hey DR Strange, I do not think you understand how damaging to this community your behaviour is. If you have a problem, acknowledge it instead of deleting posts. Thank you.

If me doing my job is damaging to this community, then this community has a huge issue it needs to fix, because clearly no one wants to follow the rules. But I, and many others, know that is not the case. Next time I suggest thinking before posting a topic that explains in great detail on how to ban evade.