Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other Note to all Banner Makers...

Note to all Banner Makers...

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

Note to all Banner Makers...

Postby Metal89 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:52 am

Ok so I'll make this as brief as it's really quite a simple issue. As I was walking around different cities I saw a plethora of American Flag banners plastered everywhere. The issue is, they're incorrect. They have the field of blue in bottom corner. The proper way to display the American Flag vertically is with the field of blue in the top left corner. Here's a pic of how it should be. Image It's a very simple fix for you as you just change which corner you add the blue dye in when crafting the banners. Ok mini rant over lol.
Endershack likes this post.
Metal89

Re: Note to all Banner Makers...

Postby Cheerios32 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:46 am

Metal89 wrote:Ok so I'll make this as brief as it's really quite a simple issue. As I was walking around different cities I saw a plethora of American Flag banners plastered everywhere. The issue is, they're incorrect. They have the field of blue in bottom corner. The proper way to display the American Flag vertically is with the field of blue in the top left corner. Here's a pic of how it should be. Image It's a very simple fix for you as you just change which corner you add the blue dye in when crafting the banners. Ok mini rant over lol.

Okay, now get the Union Flag correct :P
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich: