Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Summer Market 2019


Summer Market 2019

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Summer Market 2019

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Fri May 17, 2019 6:53 am

Cheerios32 wrote:
fluffythebunnyx wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:It's 12°C and raining in the UK which means one thing: it's getting towards summer!



liar

Image

That's the most pathetic blurring out ever.


You try better with snipping tool. Or I couldve not bothered :lol: didnt thunk youd like been doxxed on a mc server cause weather hot
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Image

Image


Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon


Banned until Feb 1st

Re: Summer Market 2019

Postby Iuoae » Fri May 17, 2019 9:23 am

Cheerios32 wrote:
fluffythebunnyx wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:It's 12°C and raining in the UK which means one thing: it's getting towards summer!



liar

Image

That's the most pathetic blurring out ever.


To be honest the weather recently has been decent in my part of the UK, although it is pretty lame overall.
2 people like this post.
Iuoae - Musician | HelloMiners Entrepreneur

Co-Owner and founder of Sycamore City | CEO of HelloMiners Productions Co. | Member of the Wilderness Preservation Dept. Management Team | Official HM Player Helper

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Net worth 1mil - Retired Player

Re: Summer Market 2019

Postby Cheerios32 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:04 am

Bump as the topic sort of got lost.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in


To those who said I could never be rich:
Image

Re: Summer Market 2019

Postby Cheerios32 » Sun May 19, 2019 5:55 am

Cheerios32 wrote:Bump as the topic sort of got lost.

Why do I end up tragically bumping every topic I make after two days?
2 people like this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in


To those who said I could never be rich:
Image

Re: Summer Market 2019

Postby ~Kino » Sun May 19, 2019 7:28 am

The topic has been edited! Make sure you re-read it!
Cheerios32 likes this post.
Quil Family Reunion!
Image

Re: Summer Market 2019

Postby ~Max » Sun May 19, 2019 11:14 am

I have a question that I am quite confused on.
Do we need to build everything to post here? If no if we get picked do we build the stalls.
Or do we just show the land and the gov does it??

im fine with any of them I just need that clarified
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Re: Summer Market 2019

Postby Cheerios32 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:17 am

~Max wrote:I have a question that I am quite confused on.
Do we need to build everything to post here? If no if we get picked do we build the stalls.
Or do we just show the land and the gov does it??

im fine with any of them I just need that clarified

You will only need to build the stalls if you get picked: so the second one.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in


To those who said I could never be rich:
Image

Re: Summer Market 2019

Postby ~Max » Sun May 19, 2019 11:32 am

Cheerios32 wrote:
~Max wrote:I have a question that I am quite confused on.
Do we need to build everything to post here? If no if we get picked do we build the stalls.
Or do we just show the land and the gov does it??

im fine with any of them I just need that clarified

You will only need to build the stalls if you get picked: so the second one.

do we build them like now and include it in the picture?
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Re: Summer Market 2019

Postby Cheerios32 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:34 am

~Max wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:
~Max wrote:I have a question that I am quite confused on.
Do we need to build everything to post here? If no if we get picked do we build the stalls.
Or do we just show the land and the gov does it??

im fine with any of them I just need that clarified

You will only need to build the stalls if you get picked: so the second one.

do we build them like now and include it in the picture?

no
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in


To those who said I could never be rich:
Image

Re: Summer Market 2019

Postby ~Weather » Sun May 19, 2019 12:26 pm

I'm obviously going to apply when I get a second, but I have few questions. How long do we have after May 30th to construct the market? How long will the city run the summer market? Is it possible to get custom mobs like Ultra had done last year in Solaris during the summer market? After the market is over, can the area be tore down and land reused without having to go through the eviction process? Anyways, thanks!

~ Weather
~Max likes this post.
Image

PreviousNext