Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? I was banned for saying something.

I was banned for saying something.

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: I was banned for saying something.

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:16 pm

u wer banned for coffing with out perms
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby ~Bloom » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:36 pm

Just for clarity could we get a link to your ban topic?

CEO of WonderWorld Parks & Resorts. Hellominers Largest Theme Park Project

Check out our forum topic!
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34296

Networth 5.4 Million

Postby troller2000 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:35 am

~Bloom wrote:Just for clarity could we get a link to your ban topic?

viewtopic.php?f=298&t=34236
~Bloom likes this post.

Postby _Jokerstar_ » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:25 pm

This reminds me of when I was on a different server. My friend had a creeper chase him that exploded in an outpost (can build anywhere but if you do you get banned for grief). He was banned for placing blocks he didn't place. How is this relevant? I've read the original report which says he is banned for scamming the stock market. Personally, I know more about Doctor Who or Badminton and human psychology than the stock market, but I still see the frustration.

The reason cmvo is frustrated is for several reasons:
1) With himself for scamming the stock market and getting banned
2) With those he scammed for simply reporting him
3) With some staff members for making it worse (we all know who I'm thinking of)

The problem is (with evidence) I have found in my first post on this thread) is how a couple of conversations made it more tricky. cmvo is probably more than ready now to take his punishment, why? Because it's gotten too far and too complicated. I think the best way to deal with this is to address two things:
1) cmvo accepts his ban and waits most of it out and appeals every now and again or takes up a hobby like baking or knitting
2) Like I mentioned in my first post on this appeal, we address my evidence on Camel (if you're reading this, we're all done with this and you haven't been great. Yes you are doing your job but you have said one thing and then denied it)

I AM NOT STAFF, this is just me going enough is enough and maybe again suggesting a course of action. Because we have issues with the holy server of Hellominers (my sad but happy Saturday night) we should just leave this (like MANY have said before this post) and revive it when we have the server back... I don't know but I'm fed up, the scones were dry - my dog is barking and THIS is annoying. Why is this so annoying? Especially because it is - I don't like sad movies because you get attached to characters and they always die. Crying isn't nice with movies like that - crying is better when it's personal... Like a grazed knee - you know? I'm currently watching Doctor Who, Doctor Who is good - we're re watching the ones with Christopher Ecclestone... Oh I don't know... I like cheese - not all cheese mind.... I'm not going to delete anything I've written above...……………….

Enjoy! x
CheshireKitty_

Postby hmslanders » Fri May 17, 2019 10:06 pm

Camel wrote:
cmvo wrote:
richie_rich123 wrote:Staff is still reviewing the details of your ban. And yes we are very capable of doing our jobs.

False, I was told I was being given the ultimate punishment of a 800+ day ban this morning by Rodney, which wouldn't have happened if staff had done the log search and revealed all the information. You we're also in this chat, you should know.

I never said 800 days lol you are lying and this doesnt help your case at all. Anyway this report has no meaning as investigation isnt done so the topic should be locked

Then why is he banned for 832 days? ...
~Doodle likes this post.

Postby Camel » Fri May 17, 2019 11:35 pm

He been unbanned lol
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Postby ~Doodle » Sat May 18, 2019 6:26 am

Camel wrote:He been unbanned lol

100% accurate grammatical sentence xD
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Previous