Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Dome city museum of national history

Dome city museum of national history

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Dome city museum of national history

Postby d0dleysvrz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:29 am

Hey everyone!

Today is the brink of a new enormous project that we’ll be running serverwide.

As some of you know i have been around the server for a while, and some others like you have also been here for a long time.

With the old connections, links, screenshots and everything we will come across we will put up an accurate timeline of HM history. Describing al it’s key moments, expansions and important events in a full on gallery exhibition in the museum.

now what im asking to you:
To actually realize this, we are asking THE ENTIRE community of HM to start digging as much and as deep as you can. Give us screenshots of anything that might help us put up an accurate timeline.

Do you have discord stories? In-game chats? Past events? New city openings or massive business arrivals? Send it all!

Also topics on these or the old forums are very very welcome!

Lets make something great together :D
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.

Re: Dome city museum of national history

Postby President_KK » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:35 am

d0dleysvrz wrote:Hey everyone!

Today is the brink of a new enormous project that we’ll be running serverwide.

As some of you know i have been around the server for a while, and some others like you have also been here for a long time.

With the old connections, links, screenshots and everything we will come across we will put up an accurate timeline of HM history. Describing al it’s key moments, expansions and important events in a full on gallery exhibition in the museum.

now what im asking to you:
To actually realize this, we are asking THE ENTIRE community of HM to start digging as much and as deep as you can. Give us screenshots of anything that might help us put up an accurate timeline.

Do you have discord stories? In-game chats? Past events? New city openings or massive business arrivals? Send it all!

Also topics on these or the old forums are very very welcome!

Lets make something great together :D

2 jan 2017 HMSX was founded
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=20775
President_KK
His Excellent Vice President of Ashford is me

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:15 pm

The hellonati
Amoni likes this post.
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby SidedSuns » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:32 pm

And in 2017, SidedSuns joined, and soon after Sidedmoons. Sidedmoons was less favored by admins, so he was banned by the staff.
d0dleysvrz likes this post.
Assembly member of Ancient Greece.
Almost 2 years on the server
iCentiPay executive
Made HelloMiners 1st ever bus station: SunBus
:D

Postby d0dleysvrz » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:35 pm

Bump

Click here for more info

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.

Postby Kn3wn » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:33 pm

Howdy,

I did a little bit of digging through my old forum posts, wasn't honestly able to find much other than the ramblings of my 13 year old self. However I did find a few things I thought would help, and I hope they do.

viewtopic.php?f=184&t=2818 <--- This is one of the main advertisement topics for the city of Nivalis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNfUl-yoKeM <--- This is the trailer for the old HC Minecraft map, I believe it was made by Tedde? Maybe Travco? I dont really recall 100%

viewtopic.php?f=184&t=2508&p=15600#p15600 This is one of the earlier topics for SFC, made by Arctic, and I am 95% Fresh still runs SFC or a variant of it.

viewtopic.php?f=184&t=2537&p=15752#p15752 This one was made fairly recently after the server switch (2-3 months), and it is "InGen's" price/menu list from when it was still based out of Nivalis/InGen tower.

Again, don't know how helpful all of that is. I even went to log onto the old forums and to my surprise found it is still active, but they moved all of the MC posts over here and it is now a 100% BFV/RS:2 Forum.
Scepticon likes this post.

Postby d0dleysvrz » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 pm

Kn3wn wrote:Howdy,

I did a little bit of digging through my old forum posts, wasn't honestly able to find much other than the ramblings of my 13 year old self. However I did find a few things I thought would help, and I hope they do.

viewtopic.php?f=184&t=2818 <--- This is one of the main advertisement topics for the city of Nivalis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNfUl-yoKeM <--- This is the trailer for the old HC Minecraft map, I believe it was made by Tedde? Maybe Travco? I dont really recall 100%

viewtopic.php?f=184&t=2508&p=15600#p15600 This is one of the earlier topics for SFC, made by Arctic, and I am 95% Fresh still runs SFC or a variant of it.

viewtopic.php?f=184&t=2537&p=15752#p15752 This one was made fairly recently after the server switch (2-3 months), and it is "InGen's" price/menu list from when it was still based out of Nivalis/InGen tower.

Again, don't know how helpful all of that is. I even went to log onto the old forums and to my surprise found it is still active, but they moved all of the MC posts over here and it is now a 100% BFV/RS:2 Forum.

That is actually quite helpfull.
prices have skyrocketed since then :o
Kn3wn likes this post.

Click here for more info