Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] Ashlynn_Rose - Bias during Investigation

[Report] Ashlynn_Rose - Bias during Investigation

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: [Report] Ashlynn_Rose - Bias during Investigation

Postby Gerhard » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:17 pm

This whole damn post is stupid. I've noticed that you tend to report, and threaten people if they don't give you your way. Something a 5 year old would do.
Player manager of HelloClan City Main
Volunteer Firefighter - Goose Creek Rural Fire Dept.
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Postby cmvo » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:33 pm

This is merely me asking everyone to be held to the same standard i’m being held at.
Currently the Founder/CEO of Pinnacle and President of the HelloMiners Film Association.

Founded the HMCSM Stock Market (best ever), Enfinity Delivery Couriers, Jade Estates.

I owned Oakville, managed Solaris, Sahara and Valencia.

Postby Stlrsfan4 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:25 pm

It's blatantly said in the post that he isn't doing this to be unbanned. He's doing it to show everyone that this was bias on the staff's part. In my opinion, if Sal gets banned for words, and staff wants to avoid the question of whether or not it's applicable to all HM players, he's got more than the right to make a reasonable and compelling case against Ashlynn_rose for saying something that could be taken as an intent. At least, that's what the staff have led me to gather. So if Ashlynn_rose doesn't get some form of punishment, then cmvo's punishment is only right to be reversed, otherwise it's obvious bias against him.
FMDIAMOND likes this post.
Stlrsfan4
CEO and Co-Founder of Citadel Infrastructure Co.
"The sky's not the limit when there are footprints on the moon"
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

Postby ZacTheMan1 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:29 pm

To add more to this I was muted for 1 hour for [I] a pice of paper with a saying on it called I love spartan. There are 2 things wrong with this:
1) There is no rule against this. At the time others were doing it and it was not at the level of spam. She then said anyone who does it would get a 1 hour mute. Since Saturdays are for the boys, I did it and she handed out my mute.

2) standard mute is 5 minutes so where she got here 60 mins idk. I mean I know that you like to feel powerful but cmon, I was promoting the cause.

Proof: https://www.hellominers.com/bans/info.php?type=mute&id=527
3 people like this post.

Postby Scepticon » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:37 pm

ZacTheMan1 wrote:To add more to this I was muted for 1 hour for [I] a pice of paper with a saying on it called I love spartan. There are 2 things wrong with this:
1) There is no rule against this. At the time others were doing it and it was not at the level of spam. She then said anyone who does it would get a 1 hour mute. Since Saturdays are for the boys, I did it and she handed out my mute.

2) standard mute is 5 minutes so where she got here 60 mins idk. I mean I know that you like to feel powerful but cmon, I was promoting the cause.

I might be completely off with this, but why does this even need a mute? Mutes were only ever needed when players were being problematic in chat back when I was mod. If he's just made a piece of paper, then that could possibly warrant a warning, except for the fact that the piece of paper said something that was completely harmless and in no way a breach of the rules. Am I missing something?
3 people like this post.
Former Architect (Look at the old IG if you want - all designs were mine)

Former Moderator

Founder of the Official Quadcorp Ironball League (OQIL)

Former Player (Joined June 2013)

Some guy who built the big cruise ship next to Sudbury. Almost owned a whole government city at one point. :P

Postby Stlrsfan4 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:57 pm

Scepticon wrote:
ZacTheMan1 wrote:To add more to this I was muted for 1 hour for [I] a pice of paper with a saying on it called I love spartan. There are 2 things wrong with this:

I might be completely off with this, but why does this even need a mute? Mutes were only ever needed when players were being problematic in chat back when I was mod. If he's just made a piece of paper, then that could possibly warrant a warning, except for the fact that the piece of paper said something that was completely harmless and in no way a breach of the rules. Am I missing something?

Nothing at all. The mods have gotten a bit.."Strict", to put into terms. But there's moderation, and then there's abuse of power. And I feel like we're starting to cross the line.
2 people like this post.
Stlrsfan4
CEO and Co-Founder of Citadel Infrastructure Co.
"The sky's not the limit when there are footprints on the moon"
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

Postby ashlynn_rose » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:10 am

Zac you weren't muted for the paper that says I love Spartan, it was a combination of literally everyone in chat spamming [ I ] with those papers, especially you, and the inappropriate ones that read "heil head admin spartan" ...also I gave plenty of warnings to stop before I muted anyone, care to show any of that?

Also, I'll just post this as a reminder...

Chat Rules
We like to keep the chat as nice and clean as possible. For that reason it is not allowed to insult other people, troll ceaselessly, swear excessively, or spam chat.

Insulting and spamming for sure, and I'm more than happy to prove that to anyone who has any concerns about my actions
2 people like this post.
ashlynn_rose
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO/Co-Founder of [Vanguard Industries]
Acting CEO of DOME Architecture
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lady High Chancellor for the Kingdom of Haven
Royal Countess of Esker Falls for Paradise Hills

Postby SilverKnight » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:49 am

are staff purposely banning/warning to get a promotion these days or something :/
Silver :" Why u no want build in sol?
Luke :"Find me a 20x20 plot for an apt ( not ocelot it's full)
Silver :" Build in sol pls."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk*"
Silver :"What do you mean? I'm saying that u should build apt in sol after that one."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk again*"
#TrollLogic2017

#ImWithBeta
Baron of Coconut Beach

Postby Tunnel » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:37 am

SilverKnight wrote:are staff purposely banning/warning to get a promotion these days or something :/

except thats not how it works?
Cheerios32 likes this post.
Former HM Moderator
--
<Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos> So what you are saying is my life trajectory goes HM staff -> Alcohol
<Admin ~Spartan> get in tunnel lets drunk driving
<~notTek> tunnel got her 286,000 from the staff-ran underground nub trafficking ring if any of you werent aware
<FlyingBurger> DRAMA ALERT Tunnel keeps a drug farm under sparts castle

Postby FMDIAMOND » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:44 am

Jee mods, all he is saying is ban and mute everyone that makes a joke, I mean if it’s for this, there will be lines for muted and bans.
Second owner of TORCHED and net worth of 350K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

PreviousNext