Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Staff respect

Staff respect

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Staff respect

Postby soccerboy61 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:36 am

I just wanted to take the time and make a positive post about staff. I think after the amount of reports that we have had lately it's time they get some positive feedback. Steven you have done wonders for this server. Please don't let something so stupid take you out of the community. I'd really upset me if you did. After 6 years of playing on this place I have had many times where me myself have shit on staff. When push comes to shove they are human and they don't deserve to be told they are shit people. I honestly have read through all the recent reports and it just seems as if players are targeting staff members they don't like. It's kinda sickening. I really don't have the time and energy to play on a server with negative vibes when I can just go play other games in my free time.

That being said I would like to officially make a post saying I am taking a break from the server. I can't stand playing anymore. My generation has come and gone and it's really showing with the maturity level on the server. I don't know how long I'll go for but I really just don't have the urge to play anymore. Some of the hard working staff members are being shit on and it just makes me wanna leave. They might not be the best but they put countless hours into this server making sure it's running on a daily basis.

I am going to take the time to thank any player who I have had a positive relationship with. Over 6 years of playing hellominers has helped me grow as a human. I also learned how to type very fast when someone is making you pissed lol. I knew the time would come where I push minecraft out of my life. It's sad that it's happening but going to college soon I think it's time I move on from the game of children and start spending more time doing benefital things such as more community service and work.

I love you all to death. I hope you all can create something of yourselves. I also hope you learn to treat others with respect.

Love
Soc
7 people like this post.

Re: Staff respect

Postby Diamond » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:45 am

u rite.

fuck em chief.

Image who is she?

City Department Evaluator since 080218

Postby 4K606 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:46 am

"Bye, Have a good time!"
Well miss you Sox, have a good break.
Owner of SEL
Net-Worth: 180,000

Postby ~Bmatt » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:52 am

I applaud the staff for taking the time to fulfill our player needs and working to fixate new cool additions to the server.. a lot of us are really stoked about the ideas of cars/planes coming soon and without them we wouldn't start to become better and more popular. :)
2 people like this post.
Visit the OreStore topic! - Restocking all of our stores this month! New locations coming to you this spring/summer! Stay tuned.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

HelloMiners player since October 6th, 2013 • Former veteran moderator (2015-2017) • Former mayor of Sunset Springs • CEO/Founder of OreStore • 7th player to have F1,000,000

Postby Captainadurica » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:42 am

SocksInvestor wrote:I also learned how to type very fast when someone is making you pissed lol.

<3
Tunnel likes this post.
ImageLike · Succeededkiller likes this post.

Player since 01/03/15
#RiskLifeForTruth
Hellominers World War
The world is a lie.
The end is near

Connect with me:

Postby soccerboy61 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:19 pm

Captainadurica wrote:
SocksInvestor wrote:I also learned how to type very fast when someone is making you pissed lol.

<3

:lol:
Captainadurica likes this post.

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:12 pm

Sadly respect isnt all we need. Many of us suffer from mental illness and it plagues our everyday life. Back when I joined, I felt accepted for who I was and it didnt matter that I had autism, but now it feels very different. I no longer feel the acceptance I once did. Now I feel discriminated and not understood, just like my daily life that I try to escape. What it really comes down to is it doesnt matter what I have done to help this server, people only want to see my flaws and discriminate me based upon that. A few months ago there were some who were even going around saying I shouldnt be staff because Im autistic. That really hurts, and if I do lose my position because people want to discriminate and not understand and accept those with mental illnesses for who they are, then I most likely will never log back on.
2 people like this post.

Postby soccerboy61 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:33 pm

I would just like to also talk about the fact that our server voted back Spartan to be admin. Well "voted" but we didn't take CommandoBeta back when he wanted to? I don't know about you guys but Beta was here for a lot longer and did a hell of a lot more work for the server than Spart did. RN with Steven gone now we are done to Spartan as our ruler. The person who quit being an admin yet our staff team took him back as one of them? Its kinda disgraceful to Beta. If I was him I would be extremely upset with this. Beta and I may not have had the same views and I didn't agree with him but when he took mob grinding out it was a server wide vote. It wasn't, My name is Spartan and I don't want a GTC so imma make it all government shops but ill keep STONE MINING which is prolly the biggest money making scheme that's been going on for the last year. ANYWAYS I honestly can't wait to see where this gets the server in the long run. Considering so many vets have left and a growing amount of players are leaving... we are def doing well. I also love to see how on weekends the server gets lucky to hit 30 people on a Friday night lmao
. Good shit guys we doin well!

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:17 pm

finally a positive post sighs in relief this time

Postby Captainadurica » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:32 am

soccerboy61 wrote:I would just like to also talk about the fact that our server voted back Spartan to be admin. Well "voted" but we didn't take CommandoBeta back when he wanted to? I don't know about you guys but Beta was here for a lot longer and did a hell of a lot more work for the server than Spart did. RN with Steven gone now we are done to Spartan as our ruler. The person who quit being an admin yet our staff team took him back as one of them? Its kinda disgraceful to Beta. If I was him I would be extremely upset with this. Beta and I may not have had the same views and I didn't agree with him but when he took mob grinding out it was a server wide vote. It wasn't, My name is Spartan and I don't want a GTC so imma make it all government shops but ill keep STONE MINING which is prolly the biggest money making scheme that's been going on for the last year. ANYWAYS I honestly can't wait to see where this gets the server in the long run. Considering so many vets have left and a growing amount of players are leaving... we are def doing well. I also love to see how on weekends the server gets lucky to hit 30 people on a Friday night lmao
. Good shit guys we doin well!

Yea no disrespect towards spart but he quit because he got fed up of the trolling (me) and beta quit on his own but they denied beta?? I mean sparts actually doing pretty well but a lil beta would help rn especially with the dynamap and stuff
ImageLike · Succeededkiller likes this post.

Player since 01/03/15
#RiskLifeForTruth
Hellominers World War
The world is a lie.
The end is near

Connect with me:

Next