Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion My Time Is Done (For now)

My Time Is Done (For now)

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

My Time Is Done (For now)

Postby ZacTheMan1 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:59 am

I really have no idea how to start this off but I would like to say that yes I was removed from mod and that I will not be completely leaving but only taking an extended break until I feel that issues have been fixed. I was removed for mostly my behavior as mod which was derived from my passion of brewing which I was told led to my ultimate demise. I did not do anything against the rules during this but only broke the rule of respect. This was after getting an indirect warning which was more like a statement of you need to do better. I am not going to wine on about this though because I will talk about my staff experience later.

Now onto all of the people I talked to or did business with on hm:

AlexAlex you were always a very good designer in my eyes and although what you did was frowned upon I respect your rational for it.

JimI am sorry that I am not going to be able to build up your stadium but I hope that we can figure something out in the future regarding this.

Somfic and Clexar I really did not understand your choices to leave staff until it happened to me. Honestly I feel exactly how you guys did and it is an incredible burden lifted off of me.

Felipe You are by far the best designer on HM and I enjoyed doing a few jobs here and there for you. Although I did not get the sense of you liking our friendship too much it was still a pretty fun time.

Weather I set you on a game following my passion of brewing to find a recipe which kind of led to my demise as mod. If I did not follow my passion I would not have gotten in the situation that to my understanding gave me a warning or something that had to do with my demotion.

Marc You were always a buddy of mine and my favorite admin by far. You always understood that being an admin was a responsibility and would help everyone you could. In my mind you are the best admin on this server.

Strange We never had any real good interactions because I never really understood you. I never really knew what you were saying which sort of hurt how we saw each other.

Spartan In my mind, your first time admin you were very nice and that added to you being a very respectable purpose. When you came back as admin, you were set on changing up how staff worked and sort of took the role of head admin. Most decisions made were independent and it was a big change from how I saw you your first time around. You almost acted like your job was to clean up the whole staff which kind of left everyone frantic and I didn't really know what to do. I think everyone on staff had no idea that when you joined back you were going to assume this power and it kind of took over and ruined how I saw you. During your second term, I never really enjoyed you because all you would do is hide in v all day and act like no one could see you. Whenever I had to talk to you I put on this facade that I was enjoying myself to make sure you wouldn't start to turn on our depleting friendship. I think on your second term you had more purpose as well and as said before you just wanted to play janitor and clean up all the staff to where you want it lacking those who might think you were your friends. It was weird seeing you like this and it hurt your reputation for me. When spartan came int admin again he shook up the snow globe a lot and we needed to start recollecting our pieces. He just started throwing ideas after ideas out and by the time many could vote they were already implemented on the server. He came in with this vision of if no one else will do anything I must be the leader and get it done which is good in a few situations but staff is a team. And there truly is no I in team. Take off example the ban time reduction. All of the lower staff were afraid to go against his ideas of lowering ban time so it passed without much discussion. It is the strong leaders that dictate the discussions and limit what others can say.

Rodney We had our highs and lows but you sort of followed spartan being his partner in crime in fear that he would start to overrule your decisions (him being a more powerful figure). This changed you a lot and it changed you from being your more respectable self into being the person that spartan wanted you to be.

Ultra Ultra was always the one who would take matters into his own hands if people were too lazy to do something. Ultra was the one who gave me mod after 3 months of asking the other admins for promotion. He had more of a do it attitude than that of one who has others do it like spartan.

Cheerios I think that you are the key and the future to the success of staff. You have the ability to challenge upper staff and because of your knowledge of the server. For these reasons, I think you would be the next best admin and could truly rebalance the staff.

Kino You were always a very fun person to talk to and I enjoyed sharing my enthusiasm of brewing with you.

Richie Richie was one of my greatest friends once we started to get to know each other. He would always help me out and we had a mutual friendship. Richie shared the exact passion that I had for brewing and I have no regrets on getting to know you.

Thank you all for letting me enjoy a bit of time on the server and I will be a bit less active until I feel like things have changed (rather this is another admin challenging the head or admin changes)
Last edited by ZacTheMan1 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
13 people like this post.

Re: My Time Is Done (For now)

Postby JokinWaffle » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:05 am

Zac plzno. :cry: Im gonna miss you! You were a super cool guy! In any case, I really appreciated your help, and I can't wait to see you back up there soon!
JokinWaffle -"Thanks for watching, and I hope you have a Jokingly Wafflicious day!"

Co-Owner of Strudelstrad-Estimated Current Net Value: 120K
Owner/Founder of UrbanWaffle& Co.

Postby ~Luc » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:28 am

It’s unfortunate to see you go, you were a really cool guy and it was great working alongside you. Regardless of how you left the staff team, you were still a great moderator and did a really good job and doing what had to be done for the server. Best of luck in all your endeavours and I hope to see you again soon!
5 people like this post.
Retired [Trial-Mod] — 2016, 2018-2019

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:45 am

Well it's been a journey, highs and lows but ultimately it's ended. I know the staffing thing is becoming an issues it has been for many months now, slowly growing bigger and bigger. I think to be removed from staff actually means you can talk about it to us, we aren't being communicated what's actually happening so you could fill that gap. Hopefully it gives you time to concentrate on school and more but thanks for always being there for events and all and I hope to see you on soon.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby nicochulo2001 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:27 am

I wasn't expecting something like this at all, and I think you've always been a great mod who has also been very nice to me (and many others of course). You've shown me your work and offered me your help countless times and I hope to see you again soon :D

Postby Amoni » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:55 am

Grown quite fond of you recently mr zac; will be upsetting without you
2 people like this post.
Come visit Whole Blocks in a location near you!

Postby richie_rich123 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:44 am

Sad to see you go Zac. We only really got to know each other the last few months but god you were an excellent friend. After nearly 5 years I can count on one hand the number of people I completely trusted and truly enjoyed to be around. You made that short list. I hope to see you again soon. We have drinks that need to be brewed.
2 people like this post.
#ImWithBeta
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby ~Max » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:46 am

You were a great moderator and before then player. You were interesting and smart. Even though we had our lows I wish nothing but the best.

It’s honestly chilling to know spartan and Rodney treated you like this but I definitely see it know you say.

With all this said and done I wish you only the best in life and if you decide to come back, you should!
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby ~NCR » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:53 pm

Bye Zac, it was an honor to work with you in the staff team. You were great at your job as moderator, and you did a great job enforcing the rules of the server. I’m really sad to see you go and good luck with everything else IRL!
-NCR
2 people like this post.
Co-owner of Rapid5, come shop with us!
/warp rc
Walk straight
2nd plot on the left

Postby ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇᴅ » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:46 pm

Bye (for now) Big man Zac :{

I hope you enjoy your big break as I'm enjoying my break too ;P
ZacTheMan1 wrote:Marc You were always a buddy of mine and my favorite admin by far. You always understood that being an admin was a responsibility and would help everyone you could. In my mind you are the best admin on this server.

Yea I couldn't agree more on that, Marc is also my favourite admin :D

Next