Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? [Ban Apeal] For Samson18


[Ban Apeal] For Samson18

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: [Ban Apeal] For Samson18

Postby Cheerios32 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:01 pm

clexar wrote:staff rn

Image


staff rn

[img]Insert%20discussion%20meme%20here.[/img]

Apologies for the wait we are reviewing it now.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in


To those who said I could never be rich:
Image

Re: [Ban Apeal] For Samson18

Postby TractorMan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:03 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:
clexar wrote:staff rn

Image


staff rn

[img]Insert%20discussion%20meme%20here.[/img]

Apologies for the wait we are reviewing it now.

:lol:
Owner of The Mine Shop.
Image
Made By Egor

Only Lamborghini I would buy is a tractor.
Say yes to Tractors in HM it will boost the economy.
Just a helpful person.
Have fun playing on HM.
#I'mwithbeta
#thinkbeforeyouban
#unbanforsals
#unbanfmdiamond

Re: [Ban Apeal] For Samson18

Postby TractorMan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:03 pm

TractorMan wrote:Bump ;)
Owner of The Mine Shop.
Image
Made By Egor

Only Lamborghini I would buy is a tractor.
Say yes to Tractors in HM it will boost the economy.
Just a helpful person.
Have fun playing on HM.
#I'mwithbeta
#thinkbeforeyouban
#unbanforsals
#unbanfmdiamond

Re: [Ban Apeal] For Samson18

Postby TractorMan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:47 pm

TractorMan wrote:Bump ;)
Owner of The Mine Shop.
Image
Made By Egor

Only Lamborghini I would buy is a tractor.
Say yes to Tractors in HM it will boost the economy.
Just a helpful person.
Have fun playing on HM.
#I'mwithbeta
#thinkbeforeyouban
#unbanforsals
#unbanfmdiamond

Previous