Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Ban Appeal - Abod

Ban Appeal - Abod

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: Ban Appeal - Abod

Postby Abod » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:05 pm

~Manosxatz wrote:Abod , abod..
Seems like you will never learn. As i have said previously in your last appeal, its not that i dont want you to return. For a successful Ban Appeal , you need evidence which show that you deserve less ban time . Writing a big letter saying countless times sorry isnt gonna help. You either find evidence and get less ban time , or just stop making every month a ban appeal. Making appeals with no logs/ evidence its like trying to solve a puzzle . if you dont put the parts right , it wont get made. With all respect, I want you back , but atleast be mature. Make a right appeal. Not just a letter saying sorry sorry sorry i will never do this again. With all respect

At least say something cool and good, Say Goodluck with your appeal, Abod we want you back, Something like that, everyone in this topic supports me with nice words, Not you.
Discord: Abod#2042
IGN: JustAbod
--------------------------------------
Visit my cheap shop at /warp c, go left than the first building will have my store in 5th floor. More details about another centers in that shop. (AbodShops)

Postby Domination LT » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:16 pm

JustAbod wrote:
Seems like you will never learn. As i have said previously in your last appeal, its not that i dont want you to return. For a successful Ban Appeal , you need evidence which show that you deserve less ban time . Writing a big letter saying countless times sorry isnt gonna help. You either find evidence and get less ban time , or just stop making every month a ban appeal. Making appeals with no logs/ evidence its like trying to solve a puzzle . if you dont put the parts right , it wont get made. With all respect, I want you back , but atleast be mature. Make a right appeal. Not just a letter saying sorry sorry sorry i will never do this again. With all respect

At least say something cool and good, Say Goodluck with your appeal, Abod we want you back, Something like that, everyone in this topic supports me with nice words, Not you.

I agree with Mano... =/ youre not helping yourself with all this
~ManoMan likes this post.
Founder and Regulator of the Transportation Dept
Founder and CEO of Vilnius International
Owner of the City of Trakai
City Tier Evaluator
On the Executive Council for The Kingdom of Haven
Founder and Commissioner of the BBE

Contact me at: dominationlt@gmail.com

"If you want to make a difference.... don't spam the chat :/ "
~DominationLT 2018

Postby ~Arctic » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:34 pm

JustAbod wrote:

Hey don't go lashing out at people. People are free to have their own opinions on things like this. It's his opinion. And he's not saying "i want you banned" is he?
~ManoMan likes this post.
<Mypuppyrue> reyt nice they ar
<~Arctic> aye
<Mypuppyrue> i dint ask ow u was
<~Arctic> them reilways ar reyt nice ar they
<Mypuppyrue> they are
<~Arctic> yeh get whattamean?
<Mypuppyrue> i get whatyamean
<~Arctic> ah gud
<Mypuppyrue> do tha lot get what us mean
<Trial-Mod ~Ash> my brain hurts

Postby Abod » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:46 pm

~Arctic wrote:
JustAbod wrote:

Hey don't go lashing out at people. People are free to have their own opinions on things like this. It's his opinion. And he's not saying "i want you banned" is he?

Okay sorry, Again maybe I replied wrong this time, sorry Mano if I said something wrong.
~Arctic likes this post.
Visit my cheap shop at /warp c, go left than the first building will have my store in 5th floor. More details about another centers in that shop. (AbodShops)

Postby eletricdarkness » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:33 pm

As a person who has experience from where Abod is, I would like to say he should be given another chance. I have been a player on the server since 2014 and have a bad history. I had griefed twice and multi-counted but still got my ban that was a few years appealed. Evidence of Abod having become more Mature can be seen in his grammar with the post. It's easy to say you shouldn't let Abod back if you've never been in the place of having a year+ ban. I also would like to say that players should not and never should be who choose if players should be Unbanned. The choice is up to the staff team but if they let me back after everything I did, I am hopeful they will let Abod back.
3 people like this post.

Postby Camel » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:24 pm

The appeal has been denied as no evidence has been brought up about if the ban was done wrong. Once your time is up, you do not have to make an appeal saying that you changed as a person since you are not considered likely to be a repeat offender. Your 14 day bribe/ban addition has been reviewed and it has been decided to remove those 14 days. You will be unbanned 05/12/19.
2 people like this post.
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Postby Abod » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:41 pm

Yes 4 months left, Thanks.

Lock this.
2 people like this post.

Postby ~ManoMan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:45 pm

JustAbod wrote:

Im sorry im not trying to be harsh. Im just being honest. Good luck with your appeal. And also for making this i didnt have the purpose of being mean. Its for your good . You dont want more rejected appeals ay? Anyways good luck with this case and hopefully you can return and dont see mostly the ban as a punishment. Just see that you have all this time to change , to learn and to return better than always. I am positive that in some time from now , you will be back better than ever :)
Last edited by ~ManoMan on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Arctic likes this post.
I came,i learned,i saw. Forever grateful<3

Postby ~ManoMan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:46 pm

Rodney wrote:The appeal has been denied as no evidence has been brought up about if the ban was done wrong. Once your time is up, you do not have to make an appeal saying that you changed as a person since you are not considered likely to be a repeat offender. Your 14 day bribe/ban addition has been reviewed and it has been decided to remove those 14 days. You will be unbanned 05/12/19.

Fair play to the mods for removing this bribe/ban addition
Last edited by ~ManoMan on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 people like this post.

Postby ~ManoMan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:52 pm

JustAbod wrote:Okay sorry, Again maybe I replied wrong this time, sorry Mano if I said something wrong.

My goal was not to be mean or anything . Just giving you advice for future actions. Maybe i was too formal , yes i agree on that. But i didnt say it just to be a bad guy. Advices make you a better person. I only wanted to show you that making ban appeals with no evidence just get denied. I feel sorry for you that you are banned for such a big time , but from the other hand i gotta be realistic you know? Im not supporting any sides , i express my opinion.Thats why i also said with all my respect. I repsect you in all ways . Good luck! #BringAbodBack #learningfromourmistakes

PreviousNext