Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available When will build server be up?

When will build server be up?

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

When will build server be up?

Postby Cocraven2018 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:12 pm

So as we all know the build server has been down/crashed. Its been a week and staff said it should be up in a day but one week already?? Im just saying everyone is getting a little mad because they cant get to there designs. my plots are almost to be evicted because i dont have my designs. Staff please make progress on build server.

Thank you

(Edited)
So I kinda blame the staff for the build server not up yet because I know its not that hard to make it turn on. Just some how get on and then delete the problem. Im a admin/Dev my self on a server and when the server crashes I can get it back up in just a day or so. I dont know if the build server is ran on older websites to make a server but I think you should update the servers to newer websites for server making because maybe that is the problem. Im not saying that the say is bad i think its should be up already.
Owner of Craven Co.
Net Worth. 10K
Apartment Company and Building Company.

Re: When will build server be up?

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:46 pm

when sk updates us to 1.13
_UltraPro_ likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

#BringBackFunboi28

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Cheerios32 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:08 pm

Cocraven2018 wrote:So as we all know the build server has been down/crashed. Its been a week and staff said it should be up in a day but one week already?? Im just saying everyone is getting a little mad because they cant get to there designs. my plots are almost to be evicted because i dont have my designs. Staff please make progress on build server.

Thank you

(Edited)
So I kinda blame the staff for the build server not up yet because I know its not that hard to make it turn on. Just some how get on and then delete the problem. Im a admin/Dev my self on a server and when the server crashes I can get it back up in just a day or so. I dont know if the build server is ran on older websites to make a server but I think you should update the servers to newer websites for server making because maybe that is the problem. Im not saying that the say is bad i think its should be up already.

Please don't blame staff, for no readily apparent reason admins don't have build server console.
5 people like this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby _UltraPro_ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:35 pm

So currently SK is the absolute only person who can update console AND turn build server on, so if you have an issue theres absolutely nothing we can do without his access and unfortunately he is completely inactive and we can not contact him. Once we can contact him we will update to 1.13 and build will be fixed. My best hope will be that this will ALL be taken care of monday.
3 people like this post.
Image Image

Postby Amoni » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:37 pm

_UltraPro_ wrote:So currently SK is the absolute only person who can update console AND turn build server on, so if you have an issue theres absolutely nothing we can do without his access and unfortunately he is completely inactive and we can not contact him. Once we can contact him we will update to 1.13 and build will be fixed.

so if SK doesn't return within the next few months, or stays continually inactive what's the long term plan?
Come visit Whole Blocks in a location near you!

Postby Cheerios32 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:46 pm

Amoni wrote:
_UltraPro_ wrote:So currently SK is the absolute only person who can update console AND turn build server on, so if you have an issue theres absolutely nothing we can do without his access and unfortunately he is completely inactive and we can not contact him. Once we can contact him we will update to 1.13 and build will be fixed.

so if SK doesn't return within the next few months, or stays continually inactive what's the long term plan?

Yell at SK and Tedde until something happens.
2 people like this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby _UltraPro_ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:29 pm

Amoni wrote:so if SK doesn't return within the next few months, or stays continually inactive what's the long term plan?

Give him more time, he said maybe Monday.
Amoni likes this post.
Image Image

Postby Amoni » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:22 am

_UltraPro_ wrote:
Amoni wrote:so if SK doesn't return within the next few months, or stays continually inactive what's the long term plan?

Okay thank you!!
P.s: wasn’t tryna throw any shade or anything just wanted to know what the staff’s long term plan was if worse came to worse
Come visit Whole Blocks in a location near you!

Postby ZacTheMan1 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:04 am

Amoni wrote:
_UltraPro_ wrote:

Okay thank you!!
P.s: wasn’t tryna throw any shade or anything just wanted to know what the staff’s long term plan was if worse came to worse

Rob he HM bank to get money and update the server to 10TB storage.
_DJDoodle_ likes this post.