Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Leeds City Player Helper Organisation

Leeds City Player Helper Organisation

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Leeds City Player Helper Organisation

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:41 pm

Hello everybody! Welcome to my latest idea, one that I have been thinking of for quite some time. It is Leeds City Player Helpers! So, I tried making a website for this a while back and it didn't really work that well. As the gov have decided to restart the failure of their Player Helpers, I decided now was the best time to share mine to everybody! Directions to our main building are on our discord server below:

A few people have already been invited to the discord server. The link for that is: https://discord.gg/kywd4ju

[+] About Us
We are a non-profit organisation based in the city of Leeds on Hellominers, founded by Fluffythebunnyx in commemoration of her one year 'Helloclanniversay'. We strive to achieve our goal of making Hellominers a friendlier and easier place for everyone, starting from the very bottom. New players will be guided around the servers vital areas then led directly to the headquarters of our foundation were they will have access to affordable, private accommodation in separate apartments; They will also have the opportunity to be a part of experience-giving jobs in local/friendly factories and businesses. In short, we're aiming to help our server's future from the bottom up.

If you have any questions or wish to request further details , please contact Fluffythebunnyx via ingame MSG or Mail or ask below.

[+] Our Mission
Our mission is simple, but will take a lot of energy, effort and enthusiasm to achieve. We want to create a friendly place for any player, generally new, to be a part of and to grow from.  Any player is welcome to our support, as long as they are polite towards us and fellow citizens and staff.

How do we aim to help?

We aim to help players by setting them up in a friendly restrictions-free environment that will help them get into (or back into) the full world of HM. Think of it as a 'extended tutorial' that guides you through with  live and active support.  We offer advice, donations of necessities such as food,  opportunities to make money through supporting corporations, cheap yet spacious apartments, small monetary donations for great projects/ideas and of course the most vital thing to a good time, a friendship.

We also encourage new players to stay by showing them other ways to keep busy and still sometimes earn. There are many ways we advertise on our HQ's wall. These ways, are but not limited to:

- Decorate your apartment
- Browse local shops or ones in other cities
- Explore the world, browse gov cities, nether tunnels, airports. Just have fun and get lost exploring. As long as you've /sethome in your apartment, getting back here will be as simple as /home
- Hunt some hostile mobs at nice to earn a simple bounty and increase your mob kills! Or maybe stick to a couple of cows by day.
- Explore and respectfully forage and hunt in the nearby forests and beautiful landscapes of Leeds City!
- Join in with games and events across the server, it helps you meet new and interesting people whilst still having loads of fun!
- Talk in chat and get to know new friends
- Browse the server forums to get to know the latest vital news and to make sure you're following the server rules
- Simply having fun or doing funny ideas with friends!

These are the often overlooked ways players, especially new players can have great experiences on HM.

Why do we help?

I got the idea to make my own player helper organisation a while ago. It was around early october, I realised how little the player department did. Knowing from experience as a helper and manager, I could see new players leave as soon as we gave them the little help we did. They still faced the same, if not more issues like all new players, no support and no work.

I hope to change that with a team that cares about their work, not just for the money. It will compromise of mostly volunteers, with a shared goal to benefit the entire server. Of course bonuses and rewards may be offered to the best, but any help towards our cause is greatly appreciated.

We have seen the decline of players, when I joined in mid-November 2018, there was up to 60 or 70 players at a time. Now people are shocked if we get just 20...  The truth is, that most new players aren't staying and the old ones are fading away into obscurity.  It is not one persons fault, just a general fact of the servers infrastructure, there aren't enough jobs advertised to new players and the tutorial is far from helpful.

[+] Help us and join our cause
You can help out the cause in many different ways, donations and items are always accepted. We also sell certain promotional items on ah or in chat, such as 'Ramblings of a Fluffy' for 500f, all money raised goes directly to this amazing project.

Volunteer with us today!

Can't or don't want to donate? Thats fine, any support is appriceated, you can apply to be a Player Helper with us in our community discord. We have a protocol that we expect every helper to follow with. There will be training and examples of our system, as well as a support booklet given out that will list all the requirements per player.

Unlike the offical helpers, there are no minimum requirements of books completed per week. All we request is that every player you help gets documented with books and quills in someway, preferably one per player helped.

The criteria for players to meet is simple:

- Willing to help and volunteer, even after the first greeting with a player
- Friendly and passionate about the same cause as us
- Played for more than 2 weeks
- Willing to stick to the discussed plans

These are the only requirements we ask for. Of course, being volunteers there will be no direct salary or monetary payments. The best helpers will be offered complementary stalls and plots in Leeds City, as long as they are willing to maintain them; Gifts, monetary or just cool items; and a great time helping with us! Training will be given to all new volunteers, and anytime again at request.

Donate goods or forsals!
Donate money by contacting fluffy via Mail, MSG or Discord: Fluffy #9622 You can also purchase 'Ramblings of A Fluffy' (Ramblings) on /ah for 500f, it is a 50 page (47 which are full of content) all profits go towards Leeds City Player Helpers Foundation.

Goods can be gifted in 2 ways:

- Directly to Fluffythebunnyx, simply contact her via the methods listed above
- In the hoppers located outside the main building

Anything is appriceated and definitely not required!

Offer jobs and work!

Got a business that needs workers? Or just maybe a quick job avaliable? Post it in our discord today for free, visable to all new players we help who may be interested. Put a detailed description of who and where, how much you'll pay and how to get in touch into the 'jobs and work' channel on our discord.

Application Format:

Please apply using the following the format:

Username:
Time played:
Experience:
How often can you be on:
Why:
Anything extra:
Discord:
Cheerios32 likes this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

#UNBANABOD
Discord: Fluffy#9622

Re: Leeds City Player Helper Organisation

Postby nicochulo2001 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Username: nicochulo2001
Time played: ~2 years
Experience: I was a member of the previous player helper program
How often can you be on: Mostly weekends, and a decent ammount of hours each day during the weekends (some weekend I may join less if I have to study a lot)
Why: I have always liked helping players helping, and I enjoy seeing that some of the players I helped now have businesses of their own and such
Anything extra: I am the master of "wb" :P
Discord: nicochulo2001#7822

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:13 pm

nicochulo2001 wrote:Username: nicochulo2001
Time played: ~2 years
Experience: I was a member of the previous player helper program
How often can you be on: Mostly weekends, and a decent ammount of hours each day during the weekends (some weekend I may join less if I have to study a lot)
Why: I have always liked helping players helping, and I enjoy seeing that some of the players I helped now have businesses of their own and such
Anything extra: I am the master of "wb" :P
Discord: nicochulo2001#7822

You're accepted msg me ingame to start training (its dif to actual one)
Owner of Leeds City!

#UNBANABOD

Postby FrozenManner » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:35 pm

My username?
FrozenManner is my username. Frozen is for short.

How long have I played?
I haven't played for a long time on this server, but
I have experience on other city servers, and
this one is unique and I like it more than the other city servers.

And... my experience?
Like I have said, I don't have much experience on
this server.

How active am I?
I'm pretty active on this server, although I may not be
able to play for every day on this particular server.

Why?
I like high-payed jobs like this one, and fast
money is what I like the most.

What else..?
I really like this unique server and I would really like
to earn money fast! I'm already excited to become
one of those rich pros!

What's my discord?
My discord username is FrozenManner and my discord numbers are #7653. I hope I will get applied!

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:44 pm

FrozenManner wrote:My username?
FrozenManner is my username. Frozen is for short.

How long have I played?
I haven't played for a long time on this server, but
I have experience on other city servers, and
this one is unique and I like it more than the other city servers.

And... my experience?
Like I have said, I don't have much experience on
this server.

How active am I?
I'm pretty active on this server, although I may not be
able to play for every day on this particular server.

Why?
I like high-payed jobs like this one, and fast
money is what I like the most.

What else..?
I really like this unique server and I would really like
to earn money fast! I'm already excited to become
one of those rich pros!

What's my discord?
My discord username is FrozenManner and my discord numbers are #7653. I hope I will get applied!

Sorry but we can't accept you. The post clearly states this is volunteering and you will not nesecarily get paid and we want people who are in it for the good of others not money!
clexar likes this post.
Owner of Leeds City!

#UNBANABOD

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:08 pm

bump!
Owner of Leeds City!

#UNBANABOD