Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs [Goverment Jobs] Introduction Department

[Goverment Jobs] Introduction Department

Need a job? Or maybe your business is in need of some new workers? Post here.

[Goverment Jobs] Introduction Department

Postby Rodney » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:23 am

The Government currently needs 3-4 new introduction manager and a real estate scout. You must re-apply if you were an Introduction Manager before.

Introduction Manager
Wage: currently 150F per book that is handed in.

The Introduction Manager hires Player Helpers. He makes sure that the Player Helpers know what their job is and do it properly. It's the job of the manager to find enough player helpers and check their results.

The Player Helper (task+payment for task):
Explains the basics of the economy to the new player (50F)
Gets the new player an place to live (either a suburbs plot or a government apartment) (150F)
Gets the new player a well paying job, or shows and explains them /warp pm and the government selling center (100F)
(Optional) Lets the new player make a forums account and a topic in the 'introduce yourself' subforum. (100F)
Does all this in a polite way and in a way that is understandable to the new player
Writes a book with in it the name of the new player, the region name and coordinates of the apartment, and what job they showed to the new player. They also add if the new player made an introduction topic or not. He then delivers the book into the hopper of the Introduction Manager chest.

The Introduction Manager checks all the information in the book, goes to the apartment or plot and checks if it was indeed rented or bought by the player. If the information is correct, he pays the player helpers the aforementioned amount. At the end of the week, the Introduction Manager receives the money that he payed the player helper (the defined amounts) and a 150F personal wage per book.

What qualities do you need to have for this job?
-You're good at finding reliable workers
-You're good at inspiring people to do a good job
-You have enough time to do the job properly
-You're motivated for this job

If you're interested in this job, please apply below.

Real Estate Scout

Wage: 600F for every building selected

The real estate scout is responsible for finding the best privately owned apartment buildings. They make sure that there is always a building available for new players. They do this by finding one building in a government city with the best ratio of size, price and quality, and equally one building in a private city The person applying for this job should have thorough knowledge of the HelloMiners apartment business.

Applying
To apply for this position, please reply with your in-game username, and the reasons why you should be chosen for the job. Please also include when you joined the server. If you have replied for the same position in this topic, you can use the application that you posted there.

Please only reply if you are serious about wanting these job. The wage for the first 4 weeks will be received after the 4th week is completed. If the employee drops out before that date, they will not receive their wage. Applications can be posted until TBA.
Domination LT likes this post.
~Rodney
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast and Coldbay

Re: [Goverment Jobs] Introduction Department

Postby cmvo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:54 am

cmvo
Real Estate Scout

Honestly the reason why I should be real estate scout is I'm one of the highest, if not the highest earning/sales real estate person in the entirety of the server, literally most people would agree, I know everywhere and have tons of locations myself.
Rodney likes this post.
The literal finance king.

Founded the stock market, enfinity delivery, and more.

US ARMY 11b 10th Mt. Div. Infantry, HOOAH.

Postby KingAndrew95 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:37 am

Just a thought. These shouldn’t be jobs so much as they should be a cultural point of emphasis for the community. Instead of making the player helpers which always inevitably fail, why don’t we just more broadly encourage players to do the right thing and welcome new players. New player apartments is quite honestly the biggest scam for new players, so rather than encouraging predatory apartment rentals by people who take all of the money of new players let’s just find a new way to welcome them.

Idk just food for thought.
2 people like this post.
Minority Owner of BAZco
Owner of Sunshine Coast City
Owner of St Andrews City
Owner and CEO of Crown Holdings Company
Official HelloMiners Player Helper

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:17 am

KingAndrew95 wrote:Just a thought. These shouldn’t be jobs so much as they should be a cultural point of emphasis for the community. Instead of making the player helpers which always inevitably fail, why don’t we just more broadly encourage players to do the right thing and welcome new players. New player apartments is quite honestly the biggest scam for new players, so rather than encouraging predatory apartment rentals by people who take all of the money of new players let’s just find a new way to welcome them.

I agree. I think player helpers should only sell the new players houses and some ways to make money. I feel apartments are now a scam because new players can go inactive and when they leave, their apartment loses its time and when they come back on, all their stuff is gone. Maybe if gov made its own private city selling cheap plots only to new players so we have a starting city. That would bring money into the community and give them a permanent residence and they could have a more positive attitude to comming more regularly back to the server!
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

#BringBackFunboi28

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Cheerios32 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:59 am

KingAndrew95 wrote:Just a thought. These shouldn’t be jobs so much as they should be a cultural point of emphasis for the community. Instead of making the player helpers which always inevitably fail, why don’t we just more broadly encourage players to do the right thing and welcome new players. New player apartments is quite honestly the biggest scam for new players, so rather than encouraging predatory apartment rentals by people who take all of the money of new players let’s just find a new way to welcome them.

We've tried encouraging people to be more welcoming rather than just after the money. It hasn't worked.
Domination LT likes this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby ~Satan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:17 am

Oof Government city apartments and the usage of books rather than discord or any other way more efficient system.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.
3 people like this post.
Also known as ~Satan , Damn you Somfic, Damn you.

Hellominers City Department Regulator - Contact me to get plots evicted or cities (tiers)approved ;)
CEO at Morningstar Capital Group (80% Owner of TESLO INC. & 100% owner of The Forsalist)

District Manager for Paradise Hills.

Creator of Hellominers Guide, HM's Fansite and Company/City Database.( https://HMguide.info )

Postby Domination LT » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:27 pm

~Satan wrote:Oof Government city apartments and the usage of books rather than discord or any other way more efficient system.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.

I agree with this... if you let us switch to discord or find a better system I wouldnt mind helping out.

The reason is, because I'm online mostly everyday and I basically do the things that a player helper does all the time... when someone new joins I wait for them to finish the tutorial l, I msg them offer jobs, show them around, tell them places to shop or get money, I enjoy helping people out and I already do it, I'd have no problem being a manager, but consider changing from books to discord, discord can make everything easier and more efficient!
DominationLT and Domination LT on Youtube
Founder and CEO of Vilnius International
Owner of the City of Trakai
City Tier Evaluator
On the Executive Council for The Kingdom of Haven
Founder and Commissioner of the BBE

Contact me at: dominationlt@gmail.com

"If you want to make a difference.... don't spam the chat :/ "
~DominationLT 2018

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:07 pm

I know from experience that the player helpers do fuck all, players don't stay even if you tick all the criteria needed. This is really just a waste of gov energy, plus the pay here is more shite than before. Plus theres no way to actually check if the person did these things anyways.
Dylad likes this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

#UNBANABOD
Discord: Fluffy#9622

Postby Rodney » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:18 pm

Guys please do not reply unless you are gonna apply. I plan to use discord instead of books but I need to be set up with managers first :)
Cheerios32 likes this post.
~Rodney
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast and Coldbay

Postby Dylad » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:22 pm

I hope nobody applies for this, this just disgusts me. We have been doing the same exact thing for over two years and it has failed every single time. Then when Ryan pushes an innovative agenda in the department, it’s thrown out the window. This department shouldn’t even exist anymore. Complete insanity, don’t apply. Unless I see something different, I will not apply to reinstate myself in this mess. Who even runs it? Do you run it Rodney? A player with experience and who knows that this department needs a completely new design should run it. Moving over to Discord won’t fix everything. We cannot keep doing the same exact thing. This is pathetic. Please, shut down this department. It’s a complete waste of time and energy.
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.
Aloha.

#BringBackSlur

Next