Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising Dance! (party hosting service)

Dance! (party hosting service)

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

Dance! (party hosting service)

Postby ~Theems » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:47 am

Opening a business or city for the first time? Or maybe you just want to celebrate a HelloClanniversary, then maybe you want to throw a party! That's where we come in.

Dance! is owned by me, TheemysWonders. For every party we are hired to host, we create a discord call dedicated to it. Only me, the DJ will have permissions to speak and I will be doing a live commentary, we will also host games and giveaways. Of course with constant music.

Here are our deals:

Default Party Crate (3K)

Giveaway - 200F and some common rares.
Games - Trivia and other basic party games.

Premium Party Crate (5K)

Giveaway - Rares along with valuable items.
Games - Treasure hunt.
Extras - Dance! Will set up a drink and snacks bar. We will sell a variety of snacks and potions along with a tended bar. We will also host live auctions for plots if you are opening a city.

MVP Party Crate (10K)

Giveaway - 2k in notes, along with valuable rares.
Games - Archery, Fishing, Parkour, Ironball and other sport related games. The winner of these games will be gifted with a loot box containing valuable items.
Extras - We will open a small temporary restaurant with constant service. We will also host auctions if wanted.

MVP++ Party Crate (20K)

MVP++ Parties will be held on huge warp RC yacht, 'The Lucas DJ'

Giveaway - Multiple winners, high price bank notes will be given away at random to multiple people.
Activities - Swimming, poolside, and a raffle.
Extras - Tended bar and restaurant. We will also make a forum post dedicated to advertising this party.

If you're opening a business, city, or celebrating anything, hire us today!

(This service was inspired by the Ferron Christmas Partys, this idea is not original.)
Last edited by ~Theems on Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 people like this post.
i am a lesbean

Re: Dance! (party hosting service)

Postby ~Theems » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:53 am

bump
i am a lesbean

Postby MyNameIsSakura » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:50 am

You need like MVP + crate and MVP ++ and maybe even MVP +++ as you know dem rich people wanna throw mental parties
3 people like this post.
Sakura the pink nose reindeer
City Department Staff

Postby ~Theems » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:46 pm

MyNameIsSakura wrote:You need like MVP + crate and MVP ++ and maybe even MVP +++ as you know dem rich people wanna throw mental parties

I've put some thought into this and implemented a new party crate. Thanks for the suggestion!
Cheerios32 likes this post.
i am a lesbean

Postby ~Theems » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:17 pm

*psst* Christmas is coming up!
i am a lesbean

Postby Rodney » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:45 am

When my home is done I'll need some help ;)
~Theems likes this post.
~Rodney
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast and Coldbay

Postby Mrbusin3ss » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:50 am

Might need one on my yacht
~Theems likes this post.

Postby Dylad » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:18 am

~Theems wrote:Image

Opening a business or city for the first time? Or maybe you just want to celebrate a HelloClanniversary, then maybe you want to throw a party! That's where we come in.

Dance! is owned by me, TheemysWonders. For every party we are hired to host, we create a discord call dedicated to it. Only me, the DJ will have permissions to speak and I will be doing a live commentary, we will also host games and giveaways. Of course with constant music.

Here are our deals:

Default Party Crate (3K)

Giveaway - 200F and some common rares.
Games - Trivia and other basic party games.

Premium Party Crate (5K)

Giveaway - Rares along with valuable items.
Games - Treasure hunt.
Extras - Dance! Will set up a drink and snacks bar. We will sell a variety of snacks and potions along with a tended bar. We will also host live auctions for plots if you are opening a city.

MVP Party Crate (10K)

Giveaway - 2k in notes, along with valuable rares.
Games - Archery, Fishing, Parkour, Ironball and other sport related games. The winner of these games will be gifted with a loot box containing valuable items.
Extras - We will open a small temporary restaurant with constant service. We will also host auctions if wanted.

MVP++ Party Crate (20K)

MVP++ Parties will be held on huge warp RC yacht, 'The Lucas DJ'

Giveaway - Multiple winners, high price bank notes will be given away at random to multiple people.
Activities - Swimming, poolside, and a raffle.
Extras - Tended bar and restaurant. We will also make a forum post dedicated to advertising this party.

If you're opening a business, city, or celebrating anything, hire us today!

(This service was inspired by the Ferron Christmas Partys, this idea is not original.)
'

Hey, I am going to need a party in December for my 2 year anniversary, I want it to be big, but less expensive. I will want to host the venue in my mansion, it's pretty large, so it should be able to supply enough room. Talk to me on discord :D
2 people like this post.
Aloha.

#BringBackSlur

Postby MrPumpcan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:56 pm

Premium Party Crate (5K)
I would like this to be at Palm Shors Resort
date not picked yet

Companies/Citys I Own

Pumpcan Corp
Cookiemon
Palm Shores
Centx Banks
Certified Player Helper For Hellominers
Eagleton City

Net Worth 350K+
#I'mWithBeta - Spread the hashtag.

Postby Dylad » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Hey Theemy, talk to me over discord or ig please. We gotta get this thing planned out. I am going to get my schedule for possible dates, but please talk.
Thanks!
Aloha.

#BringBackSlur

Next