Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available [GOVT] JOB - HelloHills Expansion

[GOVT] JOB - HelloHills Expansion

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

[GOVT] JOB - HelloHills Expansion

Postby ichrismahoney » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:41 pm

Hi all -

As you know I had to take a big break from the server and therefore the HelloHills expansion didn't start. Now, the island has been built and is now in need of a company with a team to do a bit of work.

The job I have for you is to raise the ground level. As the island was built with the land a little too low, it needs to be raised by 2 blocks. Across the entire island. This will need to be done properly, i.e. all filled in, rather than leaving an empty void underneath the surface block, and this only includes the flat ground of the island and the hills that are currently there (also including anything marked in yellow) are not to be touched.

If you have a company/team who is interested please reply here and I'll get back to you ASAP. Pay isn't set so you can provide your own price.

Images below...
2018-11-10_22.29.40.png
2018-11-10_22.29.40.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 51 times

2018-11-10_22.31.37.png
2018-11-10_22.31.37.png (805.42 KiB) Viewed 51 times

Minecraft Server Moderator & Mayor of HelloHills.

Re: [GOVT] JOB - HelloHills Expansion

Postby brianmares » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:44 pm

If there's a team that needs help, I'm willing to join, or I can lead a team if needed. I can also do it alone TBH.

Postby CudleyNubles » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:17 pm

bro i say just do one of those backwards auctions for the contract and give the person like a month

Postby ichrismahoney » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:53 pm

The position has been filled.

Minecraft Server Moderator & Mayor of HelloHills.