Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements [EYESORE] Warp C Construction Site

[EYESORE] Warp C Construction Site

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

[EYESORE] Warp C Construction Site

Postby KingAndrew95 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:00 am

Hi All,

I just want to urge the government to immediately clean up (or allow me to clean up FOR FREE) the awful eyesore that is the fencing in warp c for the construction site. It is completely overkill, completely ugly, and not what should be welcoming new players.

A much more effective and a much less imposing way to keep people out of the subway site would be to put an iron door with wool around it in the subway tunnel entrance.

Please let me fix this.

Best,

King
8 people like this post.
Minority Owner of BAZco
Owner of Sunshine Coast City
Owner of St Andrews City
Owner and CEO of Crown Holdings Company
Official HelloMiners Player Helper

Re: [EYESORE] Warp C Construction Site

Postby FMDIAMOND » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:21 am

ikr
Second owner of TORCHED and net worth of 350K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby captain_2ds » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:23 am

I agree!

Postby Amoni » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:51 am

i'll clean it up when i get back from school
in the mean time:
Logical Gamer wrote: The players are not seeking to help each other at all, instead they are going all out against each other. This can be quite easily reflected on the "Report a player" part of the forums. Players want to attack each other for meaningless reasons, instead of helping each other as a community.
2 people like this post.
Come visit Whole Blocks in a location near you!

Postby Cheerios32 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:32 am

This will be gone in a few days.
yamaazizi likes this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby yamaazizi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:07 am

It’s what’s inside that counts.

This is a realistic server and this is a bit of realism.
It’s like the Big Ben in London some times ago. I was there and it was covered up but it was still welcoming because I knew it would be better after
IGN: GeneralAzizi aka tamimazizi
Networth: ~1.000.000,00F+
Owner and founder of the YeliExpress group
co owner of CBSG /Warp C, down the main road
Manager for Ocelot City.
Executive Architect for Ocelot, Sunville & St. Victoire.
Officer for the AFPD
WBYE Co-owner
I'm a car guy

#BBC - BringBackCommandoBeta

Postby KingAndrew95 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Amoni wrote:i'll clean it up when i get back from school
in the mean time:
Logical Gamer wrote: The players are not seeking to help each other at all, instead they are going all out against each other. This can be quite easily reflected on the "Report a player" part of the forums. Players want to attack each other for meaningless reasons, instead of helping each other as a community.

I can’t tell if you are suggesting that I am attacking you personally rather than helping the community?

Not only did I purposely not single you out even though I know you are responsible for the construction site but I even explained how cleaning it up WOULD benefit the COMMUNITY as a whole. And offered to do it myself for free. I think you are taking this personally when it is not remotely personal.

Just because someone has posted a (justifiable) criticism doesn’t mean they are out to get you. I quite like you and think you’ve done a great job on the rest of the project. So don’t take it personally and just see I’m suggesting this for the community not as an attack on you.
Minority Owner of BAZco
Owner of Sunshine Coast City
Owner of St Andrews City
Owner and CEO of Crown Holdings Company
Official HelloMiners Player Helper

Postby yamaazizi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:20 pm

KingAndrew95 wrote:
Amoni wrote:i'll clean it up when i get back from school
in the mean time:

I can’t tell if you are suggesting that I am attacking you personally rather than helping the community?

Not only did I purposely not single you out even though I know you are responsible for the construction site but I even explained how cleaning it up WOULD benefit the COMMUNITY as a whole. And offered to do it myself for free. I think you are taking this personally when it is not remotely personal.

Just because someone has posted a (justifiable) criticism doesn’t mean they are out to get you. I quite like you and think you’ve done a great job on the rest of the project. So don’t take it personally and just see I’m suggesting this for the community not as an attack on you.

I am the one that’s responsible for that, and I can tell you that instead of making a big fuss about this and posting it on the forums you could’ve told us “hey I don’t like the thing in warp c” and we would tell you that it only was for decoration and it would be gone when the station under there’s finished
IGN: GeneralAzizi aka tamimazizi
Networth: ~1.000.000,00F+
Owner and founder of the YeliExpress group
co owner of CBSG /Warp C, down the main road
Manager for Ocelot City.
Executive Architect for Ocelot, Sunville & St. Victoire.
Officer for the AFPD
WBYE Co-owner
I'm a car guy

#BBC - BringBackCommandoBeta

Postby Cheerios32 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:48 pm

Could you all just stop, seriously.

The whole point of the wooden area is to add a nice touch to the construction area, which if people as a whole disagreed, it would be gone. I mean sure, if it gets left for ages afterwards it's an eyesore, otherwise stop making such a fuss.

Also did this really turn into a flame war? If you want to argue about something at least argue about something important.
KingAndrew95 likes this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby Amoni » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:Could you all just stop, seriously.

The whole point of the wooden area is to add a nice touch to the construction area, which if people as a whole disagreed, it would be gone. I mean sure, if it gets left for ages afterwards it's an eyesore, otherwise stop making such a fuss.

Also did this really turn into a flame war? If you want to argue about something at least argue about something important.

Agreed.

I'd just like to clear up my point as a final statement; I was just wanting to point out how useless (meaningless) the report is as 1) it could've been sorted with a simple /mail to any of us, even a staff member 2) the point cheer makes about it being a 'nice touch to the construction area' is what we also thought when constructing it, however as the community has disagreed with it being there, we'll be removing it tonight.
Come visit Whole Blocks in a location near you!

Next