Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements God bless everyone

God bless everyone

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: God bless everyone

Postby kidG7 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:38 pm

God Bless you DaisyPark777! I wish you well! May Jesus Christ keep you in good hands!
KidG7
A Proud Christian who believes in Jesus Christ
A believer who things all dreams can come true

Postby CommandoBeta » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:07 pm

As many players here unanimously point out, it is indeed sad to see you leave the server. You have one of the most impressive track records on the server, having been both an incredibly respected staffmember, as well as having founded and run one of the biggest, best-looking and oldest private cities in the server, in addition to the only truly succesful privately owned transport hub.

More importantly though you were always a voice of reason in the server. While you were a staffmember, you always joined in discussions honestly, fairly and rationally. What perhaps best describes your time as a staffmember is your integrity. Your opinions always weighed heavily whenever a decision was to be made. This kept on being true even after you stopped being a staffmember.

Most players will remember you as being a very nice member of the community, always willing to help people out - not just with their Minecraft affairs but also on more important issues, which your book dispensers clearly demonstrate.

All in all you have been one of the pillars of this community for years. I hope I'll see you around if you hop into the server now and then, or on Discord.
7 people like this post.

Postby Dogfighter » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:48 am

Cant believe im gone after a lil bit at this happens. Hate to see you go man. Cheers!
My favorite quotes are the ones with "".

Previous