Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements God bless everyone

God bless everyone

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: God bless everyone

Postby kidG7 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:38 pm

God Bless you DaisyPark777! I wish you well! May Jesus Christ keep you in good hands!
KidG7
A Proud Christian who believes in Jesus Christ
A believer who things all dreams can come true

Postby CommandoBeta » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:07 pm

As many players here unanimously point out, it is indeed sad to see you leave the server. You have one of the most impressive track records on the server, having been both an incredibly respected staffmember, as well as having founded and run one of the biggest, best-looking and oldest private cities in the server, in addition to the only truly succesful privately owned transport hub.

More importantly though you were always a voice of reason in the server. While you were a staffmember, you always joined in discussions honestly, fairly and rationally. What perhaps best describes your time as a staffmember is your integrity. Your opinions always weighed heavily whenever a decision was to be made. This kept on being true even after you stopped being a staffmember.

Most players will remember you as being a very nice member of the community, always willing to help people out - not just with their Minecraft affairs but also on more important issues, which your book dispensers clearly demonstrate.

All in all you have been one of the pillars of this community for years. I hope I'll see you around if you hop into the server now and then, or on Discord.
13 people like this post.

Postby Dogfighter » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:48 am

Cant believe im gone after a lil bit at this happens. Hate to see you go man. Cheers!
My favorite quotes are the ones with "".

Postby Multiexplode » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:34 pm

It is sad to see you go, Daisy. It has been a good few years sharing my time on the server with you and Muno. Beta hit it on the nail with his reply, you were one of the best members of the community we have had due to your rationality in discussion and your success on the server. I wish you and Muno the best! :D

P.S. I understand that I am grave-digging, but I am not very active on the server nor the forums. Daisy and I have been playing on the server for 5 and a half years together, it's an obligation to say a goodbye (even if it is a month late... .-.)
Gerhard likes this post.

Postby ~Arctic » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Everyone is really gonna miss you daisy :cry:

You're one of those people, that will always say hi, always would do a helpme even if it greatly inconvenienced you, but also, a really nice person in general.

Bye. I wish you have a plentiful, interesting and successful future in your life.
<Mypuppyrue> reyt nice they ar
<~Arctic> aye
<Mypuppyrue> i dint ask ow u was
<~Arctic> them reilways ar reyt nice ar they
<Mypuppyrue> they are
<~Arctic> yeh get whattamean?
<Mypuppyrue> i get whatyamean
<~Arctic> ah gud
<Mypuppyrue> do tha lot get what us mean
<Trial-Mod ~Ash> my brain hurts

Postby ~Felix » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:48 am

Never have I met a more impartial staff member in my entire time on hellominers/hello clan. While we may have disagreed on a few topics here and there, I was always grateful for the work you put in despite the toxicity at some points. I respect you and will always respect you for the care you have put into this community and your ability to stick to the rules rather than let the power get to your head. See you later in life!

- Felix
Gerhard likes this post.

Postby ~Jake » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:08 am

I realize that I am late as well, sorry for the rain check. Anyway we’ve never talked too much or made business projects together, but I’m sure that you’ve made a huge impact in my experience as a Hellominers player. On behalf of the community, I would like to sincerely thank you for your time and efforts. Charleston, and all of you accomplishments have are a gem to this server, and many of us wish to be like you. Thank you.
Gerhard likes this post.
In-Game: Inactive
Forums: Inactive

Previous