Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements New crafting recipes

New crafting recipes

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

New crafting recipes

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Today I present some new crafting recipes. Two of them can be made with new items that drop from the pirates at Crystal Bay, but they also require a key component you can only get from the treasure chests. This is now the only way you can acquire the pirate cutlass as it use to drop from the pirate captain. Now both the skeleton pirate captain and pirate captain drop their respective treasure chest keys. The treasure chests can be located at warp crates. Also along with the new recipes, you can now turn glass panes back into glass blocks. Soon there will be a recipe that will allow you to turn colored glass back into clear glass. You can find the recipes for the cutlass, pirate blasta, and how to turn glass panes into blocks below.

5 people like this post.
Mob maker since October 2017

Re: New crafting recipes

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:30 pm

yay
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

#BringBackFunboi28

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:20 pm

the glass one looks bare good
_DJDoodle_ likes this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

#UNBANABOD
Discord: Fluffy#9622

Postby Dylad » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:43 pm

Yay, hopefully this will drive traffic to the city while helping out the shops in the city. I reccomend investing there after more things like this. Incentives should probably be included as well :D
Aloha.

#BringBackSlur

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Dylad wrote:Yay, hopefully this will drive traffic to the city while helping out the shops in the city. I reccomend investing there after more things like this. Incentives should probably be included as well :D

There are a lot of new things coming to CB. At some point this weekend we will be revamping the pirate island and ship. And remember the gold coins? Ya, those will be getting a use soon with the new island revamp.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:48 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:
Dylad wrote:Yay, hopefully this will drive traffic to the city while helping out the shops in the city. I reccomend investing there after more things like this. Incentives should probably be included as well :D

There are a lot of new things coming to CB. At some point this weekend we will be revamping the pirate island and ship. And remember the gold coins? Ya, those will be getting a use soon with the new island revamp.

I placed my slime head (I had done so many times before) and it became a bag of gold. I was really sad and was told it couldn't be refunded. Anyways good ideas for CB. Make sure you keep it comming steadily and ramping up the hype!
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

#BringBackFunboi28

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Cheerios32 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:46 am

I feel like the loss of glass from those recipes will become a right pane.

if you're reading this ur using vision hax.
2 people like this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby Egor » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:34 am

Me gustaaaa
Net worth of 3,000,000F+
50 % Owner Of ACE Mega Stores
ACE Net Worth -4.5M Forsals