Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? (Ban Appeal) MyNameIsSakura

(Ban Appeal) MyNameIsSakura

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

(Ban Appeal) MyNameIsSakura

Postby MyNameIsSakura » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Hey people obvs by the title you know exactly what I am doing in this post
Firstly I would like to explain myself a bit. I would like to apologise for my last appeal that wass pretty much right after my ban. I now feel that it was very childish and ofc I had no time to change myself. Of course did get myself banned as I wanted time away from HM and that is what I wanted but I feel I still deserved time to be banned for the childish actions I made as I could have been like any other person and simply just stopped coming on or deleted mc or something but no I took the childish way out so I rlly do understand my ban a lot more now.

I would also like to apologise to all the people I may have said mean things to in the past and in my appeals and hope we can make up and start a new. I have now had nearly 2 months of my ban I have around 38 days left. I really do regret how I dealt with my need to be away from HM but I hope staff can understand that I have changed from my childish actions 2 months back. Ik some people may hold small grudges on me and may not understand me as a player of the community as much anymore but I hope to be able to dive back into gameplay again and will ofc will be a new person and not act how I once did.

I only have intentions to play on the server from now I really don't want to cause any more then I have causes. I fully understand if staff wish for me to follow through with the last 38 days of my ban but hope they can consider accepting the appeal. I feel I should be unbanned to have a chance to prove myself to the HM community that I am an improved self of my old childish attitude. Ik it sounds like an odd reason to get an unban but I am sure you can understand what I mean a bit better then I can write it. Sorry if this appeal was a bit unorganised.

Thank you for reading
~Sakura
8 people like this post.
Inactive :)

Re: (Ban Appeal) MyNameIsSakura

Postby ~Arctic » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:24 pm

You're welcome. I felt heartbroken reading it :cry:
Discord Arctic#8735
Email arctic.playz@outlook.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
En tant que laboratoire de recherche sur l'arctique..... nous faisons des recherches concernant l'arctique.

Postby MyNameIsSakura » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:33 pm

bump

Postby Egor » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Well, after reading this through I do truly believe that Sak should be unbanned, I see that Sak has matured, and deserves to be unbanned. Some might say that my opinion is biased, as I am Sak’s close friend, but believe me, after talking to her when she was banned, I could see that she does actually want to play here, and as I said before, matured. I am not sure whether this comment will matter or not, but at least I want the people of HM to somewhat support this topic or whatever...
gbt2001 likes this post.
Net worth of 1,426,732F+
33 % Owner Of ESS
ESS Net Worth -2.4M Forsals

Postby Rafef2003 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Truthfully even after the recent events, I still find sak to be a great part of the community thus, should be unbanned and thou doing this she will try to prove that she can "fix her childish ways" resort bonds once again.

Furthermore, it would be great to see her rise within the community once again.

Postby Arakorni89 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Tough but fair
Networth: Who cares

Postby MyNameIsSakura » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:43 pm

Arakorni89 wrote:https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=31079&p=320445#p320445

wb

Well yeah sorry for that post but as I said I need reason to come back and I really do see that reason and I see a good light in the community and really want to return to it

Postby MyNameIsSakura » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:24 pm

bump

Postby ~Spider » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:00 pm

#UnbanSak
JustAbod likes this post.
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 19th 2016
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
25% Owner Of ACE Mega Stores
Networth: F2,500,000
Top Balance: F632,000
--------------------------------------------------------------

Join E3S Discord Today! : https://discord.gg/WXN6p5Y

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:08 pm

Like i support you comming back. Chrono is manager of BP, fixing it up then handing it over to a mod to manage. It would be great if you could actually see it happen instead of watching others.

The problem is that you were banned for fly hacking. Like I know you did it to break yourself from HelloMiners but if you can get out of a 3 month ban, that's good going.

Just get an admin on your side and you'll be back in no time!
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Next