Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other [About 1.13/1.12.2 & New Players] Wait, hold up.

[About 1.13/1.12.2 & New Players] Wait, hold up.

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

[About 1.13/1.12.2 & New Players] Wait, hold up.

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:45 am

So what you guys don't seem to get is that the recent decline of new players since the 1.13 update is that WE DON'T HAVE IT.
(This isn't HM's fault, it's the plugin developers)

So from what I understand, you're blaming the decline of players on stuff like voting and a bad economy. Both of which slightly affect it. But It's not that, tada, it's that were not on 1.13. People don't play on 1.12.2 unless it's for a server they've played on before. New players do not want to go on an ECONOMY 1.12 server if there's another one that runs on 1.13.1. So why don't people seem to get this? All new Java accounts (which are also declining) come with a copy of the latest version of 1.13.1, and they won't want to have the hassle of creating a custom version that takes up more storage for 1 single server.

This isn't the mods and admins fault. It's much more the fault to new developers. There's been a whitelist today and my theory is *tada* We must finally be updating, which is really good considering we're 2 versions behind.
But what I'm talking about is the fact that THIS is why we don't have new players anymore, OK? Thank you
Endershack likes this post.
Vilnius 79 - The best place ever! If you don't order from there your dog will eat your pants!