Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities Private Cities Luxor - A City like Never Before!

Luxor - A City like Never Before!

All topics about private cities go here.

Luxor - A City like Never Before!

Postby TheBlondeCupcak » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Introduction
Unless you're new or hiding under a rock *cough cough mining all the time somewhere and not paying attention to chat* you've probably heard of Yootland, a great region of land adding up to 5,500,000 forsals in land. Well this yootland is slowly being transformed into a new city that will be something never seen before on the server, going by the name Luxor! Luxor will be most luxurious city in all of the land, or well HelloMiners... As I've actually became active and don't plan on going inactive anytime soon I will start posting updates for this project and hopefully give everyone an insight for what to look into with this city coming out :D

What to Expect Overall
This city will be coming with
- all plots being prebuilt to make sure there are no eyesores and to make it pleasing to the eye as well as taking out all the labor of having to design a plot but still allowing you the flexibility of how you want to design the interior
- all plots will be hooked onto the street but also to an underground network of roads and tracks that will allow for a different view to the city from underneath
- a train/metro station
- a housing district which is to include a variety of house sizes from pretty beginner family houses to mansions that are larger than anything on the server
- a lot more but I can't think of anymore atm... (this list will continually update)

Progress
As for this week I have been working underground a majority on the time with something related to the metro/train station and hopefully you should be able to see soon as it is finished off. I was also able to start working on the beaches and terraforming along them where they were jagged from when they were loaded in during the 1.8 expansions.

What to Expect for Next Week
In this next week I am hoping to finish digging out where im working for the train/metro station and finish terraofrming the beaches and start working on making the boardwalk which is to run alongside the beach.

Other
In this area I may post things like materials i'm looking into buying or possibly jobs relating to the city but don't expect to much because I am working on this mostly by myself.

Pictures
These are some starting pictures for everyone to get an idea of what we are looking at right now in progress :D

Any suggestions on how we may be able to improve you can /mail TheBlondeCupcake in game or leave it down below i'm always looking for some new ideas! Same for if you are interested in helping because I do have some things come up every once in a while that I need help with.

Thank You!
TokSiick_Rain for helping design the boardwalk!
Last edited by TheBlondeCupcak on Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 people like this post.
(•_•)
<) )╯ 'Give it to me i'm worth it
/ \
(•_•)
<( (> baby i'm worth it
/ \

Re: Luxum - A City like Never Before!

Postby TheBlondeCupcak » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Small update in that I fixed the pictures so you can see them :D
(•_•)
/ \
(•_•)
<( (> baby i'm worth it
/ \

Postby KennethDev » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:40 pm

YAY! Finally something is going to happen there!

*cough* Tier 1123912389123 *cough*
CEO of Mojo Inc.

HM Player since 2015

While discussing voting crates:
"That's not an economy roleplay server, that's a social security roleplay server." - Beta

Postby Endershack » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:05 pm

The tier system doesn't make Luxum upgrade, Luxum makes the tier system upgrade.

Will definitely be looking forward to this city! Can't wait!
Luke (LukeTheTree) likes this post.
HelloMiners Tier Evaluator
Owner of Valley City Pink Stall

Postby TheBlondeCupcak » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:19 pm

Endershack wrote:The tier system doesn't make Luxum upgrade, Luxum makes the tier system upgrade.

Will definitely be looking forward to this city! Can't wait!

hahaha i love this thanks xD
(•_•)
/ \
(•_•)
<( (> baby i'm worth it
/ \

Postby Tesseract » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:17 am

What month will plots be expected to be sold/auctioned? I am very interested, Luxum will definitely be on my bucket list!
THERYKY88 likes this post.
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Postby TokSiick Rain » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:51 am

been waiting for this ever since you showed me the guardian temple :D
super excited!
--------------[TokSiick_Rain]--------------
HelloMiners - Ex-Mod
Owner of Blox Inc!
PSN: iamPyrexx
Xbox Gamertag: iamPyrexx
Steam: toksiick_rain
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCodIt4G26_e3UCebLOh2yyg?view_as=subscriber

Postby Zyra_bot » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:31 am

And there goes what was left of the city market :lol: :lol:

Looks cool though exciting to see it open :D
Tunnel likes this post.

Postby ~Jake » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:27 am

Wonderful! Looking forward to visiting.

In Game: Active
Forums: Active

you may not be able to play the way you want, but play anyway. as long as there’s an opportunity

Postby SilverKnight » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:56 am

Looks pretty cool, might visit sometime

Your profile pic reminds me of Arctic...
Silver :" Why u no want build in sol?
Luke :"Find me a 20x20 plot for an apt ( not ocelot it's full)
Silver :" Build in sol pls."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk*"
Silver :"What do you mean? I'm saying that u should build apt in sol after that one."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk again*"
#TrollLogic2017

#ImWithBeta
Baron of Coconut Beach

Next