Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banlist Ban: BrucieWayne

Ban: BrucieWayne

A list of all the players that have been, or are, banned from HelloMiners.

Ban: BrucieWayne

Postby Ravenmoon01(~T90X27) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:34 pm

Staff: KingOfCamels101, Ravenmoon01, ZacTheMan1
Banned Player(s): BrucieWayne
Reason for Ban: X-Ray hacks
Action Taken: Player banned for 144 days, property to be taken away
Evidence:

[Note that the video is from three different recordings, trimmed to only include the evidence.]
0:00 - Player starts looking around a large mineshaft room, looking at walls as if searching for something on the other side
0:43 - Player mines a hole in the wall for no known reason
1:28 - Player looks straight at a wall, then goes around it and goes to a spawner on the other side
1:44 - Player starts tunneling straight up, then horizontally, directly into a cave
2:39 - Player looks around wall on other side of the cave, then starts tunneling, going along the edge of gravel, then digs right until they hit the roof of a mineshaft

BrucieWayne was watched for multiple hours by multiple staff after finding and regioning a lot of spawners, then being reported to staff. The number of spawners (close to two-dozen) raised major suspicion.

When confronted about using X-Ray, BrucieWayne denied it.
[+] Logs
[14:28:52] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~T90X27> Oh hey BrucieWayne, fancy seeing you on.
[14:29:05] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <BrucieWayne> sup raven
[14:29:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~T90X27> You too, orPodiamA, I hope you're doing well.
[14:29:17] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <orPodiamA> Yes I am doing great!
[14:29:20] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <BrucieWayne> ummm you need anything Ravenmoon01
[14:29:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~T90X27> So BrucieWayne, I heard you found a lot of, spawners?
[14:29:29] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <BrucieWayne> yes
[14:29:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <BrucieWayne> found a double a few minutes back
[14:29:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <BrucieWayne> im selling a triple to orPodiamA
[14:29:52] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~T90X27> Right...
[14:32:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~T90X27> So simply put, I also heard you found them under very suspicious circumstances.
[14:32:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~T90X27> BrucieWayne, before I do this, did you use a hacked client to see through blocks?
[14:32:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <BrucieWayne> no i didn't
[14:32:59] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <BrucieWayne> it was connected to a ravine

[14:32:59] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~T90X27> Right.
[14:33:09] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <BrucieWayne> i spend most of my time exploring
[14:33:39] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~T90X27> Well, I'm going to have to ban you for use of an X-ray client.
[14:33:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <BrucieWayne> what lol
[14:33:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~T90X27> But please, have a nice day. ?

Server Rules wrote:General rules
Minecraft is a very open game, which means there are many things that can be exploited. Using exploits or glitches is not allowed in our servers. Duping, exploiting a glitch or plugin to create items, is also not allowed. With regard to mods, we have a simple general rule. Any mod that gives an unfair advantage over players that don't use it is not allowed. That includes Xray, Nodus, and MobRadar, and any other third party clients. When in doubt, ask a staffmember if a mod is allowed.

X-Ray:
A 4 month ban, and the X-rayer loses all their items, property, and money.

Lying about the offenses when there is incontrovertible evidence that disproves innocence:
20% increase of total ban time

120 (X-Ray) + 20% (Lying) = 144 days

The player will be banned for 144 days, and their property will be taken from them.
3 people like this post.

"No matter what is thrown our way, we must not give up, we must overcome it..."