Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Banned for no reason

Banned for no reason

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: Banned for no reason

Postby 1212121212121212 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:29 pm

ValcronX wrote:
Bruciewayne wrote:pertaining to the ban, first i was walking around trying to get the to hear if there are any zombies or skeletons around in the beginning. then i tried to go back up again since I gave up on trying to find the spawner and once i heard zombies i decided to check it out. if i had xray i wouldn't have had even gone up to the cave system, i would have just mined my way into the mineshaft. Why would I just go into a cave with the x ray?

viewtopic.php?f=298&t=30985

The evidence speaks for itself, there is undoubtably no way you were not X-Raying. Even with pro-grade headphones and audio settings optimized for hearing mobs, you would not be able to hear them as you claim. There is a slim to no chance that you would be able to detect a mob at that distance. Plus you are not moving your head around to hear from different angles to detect the direction of the mob, you are just staring dead into a wall.

My suggestion to you would be to come clean in order to potentially reduce your ban time.

Also, the staff on this server always do their best to be fair and honest. There is no way that you would be banned without the proper reasoning. If they could not positively confirm that you were breaking a rule, they would of further investigated the situation prior to taking the action of banning you. So once again, I suggest you come clean and stop fighting back.

I heard them while I was going up leaving the cave not on the other area. In that area i was jsut walking around trying to see if i could hear them which i couldnt do

Postby Somfic » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Zeek__ wrote:
cmvo wrote:sorry you got banned bud, I have no doubts you had good intentions and we're probably pressured into xraying, but if theres proof its better to just accept it and cooperate, shorter ban yaknow?

Scuse me, if there isnt proof this is a reason for me to get raven demoted.

Didnt you leave HM
viewtopic.php?f=298&t=30985
*not an actual trial-mod*

Postby ~Cookie » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:06 am

Just get over it, the ban will be over before you know it. You’ll be X-raying again in no time ;)
I'm on snap and discord. Other than that consider me dead.

Battle Palace Host

Approved Cookie

Authorized Overlord

Discord is XL_Cookie#4364

Previous