Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? Banned for no reason


Banned for no reason

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Banned for no reason

Postby 1212121212121212 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:45 pm

I have been exploring caves frequently in the past week and I have found many spawners. First, I found my first spawner from a ravine connection to the mineshaft while I was attempting to build my failed city. I was exploring it and I found many spawners and because of this, I tried to explore more. I found about 16 mob spawners in that entire cave. Xraying is not the same as exploring. If you have seen me on the server I have been constantly exploring and I rarely come to the cities which is why I have found soo many. If I had xrayed I would have probably found all the spawners in just a few hours. I spent countless hours finding spawners and now you ban me for x-ray?! I also found another mineshaft when I was exploring south but I didn't use x-ray for that either because somebody else literally had a stairway already built and I decided to explore. In that cave, I spent another 2 days exploring and trying to find every spawner I could possibly find. I have spent most of my time in the 5 days I've been exploring caves and now you ban me? You have no proof I used x-ray and you have proof I used effort. If I had used x-ray what would the challenge be? not constantly dying over and over trying to find spawners and spending massive hours to get them. If I had even used x-ray I would probably have found all of them in under 2 hours. Instead, I spend restless hours finding mob spawners. Finding them is like a job for me now as I enjoy spelunking and the satisfaction of finding them. Where is the use of using x-ray? and where is the proof? Plus Ravenmoon you have been inactive for a really long time I believe which shows that you not at all know when I have been doing this and the effort I put in.

TLDR:
- Spent 5 days and countless hours finding the mob spawners
- The entrances to these are obvious for caves: player built staircase, huge ravine
- No suspicious holes.
- Often online and not commonly seen in cities
- You have no real proof
Last edited by 1212121212121212 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sgtsurfinbyrd likes this post.

Re: Banned for no reason

Postby 1212121212121212 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Bruciewayne wrote:I have been exploring caves frequently in the past week and I have found many spawners. First, I found my first spawner from a ravine connection to the mineshaft while I was attempting to build my failed city. I was exploring it and I found many spawners and because of this, I tried to explore more. I found about 16 mob spawners in that entire cave. Xraying is not the same as exploring. If you have seen me on the server I have been constantly exploring and I rarely come to the cities which is why I have found soo many. If I had xrayed I would have probably found all the spawners in just a few hours. I spent countless hours finding spawners and now you ban me for x-ray?! I also found another mineshaft when I was exploring south but I didn't use x-ray for that either because somebody else literally had a stairway already built and I decided to explore. In that cave, I spent another 2 days exploring and trying to find every spawner I could possibly find. I have spent most of my time in the 5 days I've been exploring caves and now you ban me? You have no proof I used x-ray and you have proof I used effort. If I had used x-ray what would the challenge be? not constantly dying over and over trying to find spawners and spending massive hours to get them. If I had even used x-ray I would probably have found all of them in under 2 hours. Instead, I spend restless hours finding mob spawners. Finding them is like a job for me now as I enjoy spelunking and the satisfaction of finding them. Where is the use of using x-ray? and where is the proof?

Caves all have connections it is not like I have to mine straight somewhere else like xraying for diamonds. Most of the spawners I find are all connected in a maze not covered by stone like diamonds are. Plus, if you looked at my mineshafts, i don't have any suspicious holes like the ones you find on diamond xrays

Re: Banned for no reason

Postby TokSiick Rain » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:51 pm

raven is probably going to post a ban topic shortly with a video for proof
--------------[TokSiick_Rain]--------------
HelloMiners - Ex-Mod
Owner of Blox Inc!
PSN: iamPyrexx
Xbox Gamertag: iamPyrexx
Steam: toksiick_rain
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCodIt4G26_e3UCebLOh2yyg?view_as=subscriber

Re: Banned for no reason

Postby cmvo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:52 pm

sorry you got banned bud, I have no doubts you had good intentions and we're probably pressured into xraying, but if theres proof its better to just accept it and cooperate, shorter ban yaknow?
The literal finance king.

Owner of ISI, the greatest superstore in HM.

Founded the stock market, enfinity delivery, and more.

Re: Banned for no reason

Postby Zeek__ » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:32 pm

cmvo wrote:sorry you got banned bud, I have no doubts you had good intentions and we're probably pressured into xraying, but if theres proof its better to just accept it and cooperate, shorter ban yaknow?

Scuse me, if there isnt proof this is a reason for me to get raven demoted.
Image

Re: Banned for no reason

Postby 1212121212121212 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:51 pm

No proof yet?

Re: Banned for no reason

Postby Rodney » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Bruciewayne wrote:No proof yet?

A ban topic will be up within 24 hours
clexar likes this post.
Image
~Rodney
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast and Coldbay

Re: Banned for no reason

Postby clexar » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Zeek__ wrote:
cmvo wrote:sorry you got banned bud, I have no doubts you had good intentions and we're probably pressured into xraying, but if theres proof its better to just accept it and cooperate, shorter ban yaknow?

Scuse me, if there isnt proof this is a reason for me to get raven demoted.

we don't ban without proof ._. why do you want raven demoted so badly?
4 people like this post.

Re: Banned for no reason

Postby 1212121212121212 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:03 pm

pertaining to the ban, first i was walking around trying to get the to hear if there are any zombies or skeletons around in the beginning. then i tried to go back up again since I gave up on trying to find the spawner and once i heard zombies i decided to check it out. if i had xray i wouldn't have had even gone up to the cave system, i would have just mined my way into the mineshaft. Why would I just go into a cave with the x ray?

Re: Banned for no reason

Postby ValcronX » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Bruciewayne wrote:pertaining to the ban, first i was walking around trying to get the to hear if there are any zombies or skeletons around in the beginning. then i tried to go back up again since I gave up on trying to find the spawner and once i heard zombies i decided to check it out. if i had xray i wouldn't have had even gone up to the cave system, i would have just mined my way into the mineshaft. Why would I just go into a cave with the x ray?


viewtopic.php?f=298&t=30985

The evidence speaks for itself, there is undoubtably no way you were not X-Raying. Even with pro-grade headphones and audio settings optimized for hearing mobs, you would not be able to hear them as you claim. There is a slim to no chance that you would be able to detect a mob at that distance. Plus you are not moving your head around to hear from different angles to detect the direction of the mob, you are just staring dead into a wall.

My suggestion to you would be to come clean in order to potentially reduce your ban time.

Also, the staff on this server always do their best to be fair and honest. There is no way that you would be banned without the proper reasoning. If they could not positively confirm that you were breaking a rule, they would of further investigated the situation prior to taking the action of banning you. So once again, I suggest you come clean and stop fighting back.
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.
ValcronX,

CISO of Vanguard Industries!
Home Secretary and Minister of Public Relations of The Kingdom of Haven!

Discord: ValcronX#4240
Net worth: ~850K

On Vacation till 16/6/2018

Next