Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising FREE emotional therapy and financial support - Psychiatry

FREE emotional therapy and financial support - Psychiatry

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

FREE emotional therapy and financial support - Psychiatry

Postby Iuoae » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:57 pm

Hey it's Iuoae the HM psychiatrist!

Are you in need of support in making financial descisions and solving financial problems? Or are you in need of a listening ear to try and help any emotional troubles you are going through?

Well, Iuoae is here to provide you with FREE support.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/msg me when I'm online or send me a mail and I'll try and find a time to talk to you.

Your financial/emotional support session will happen in Iuoae's psychiatry clinic located in Iuoae's house to create a calm and positive atmosphere.

Here are some photos:

2018-07-09_20.20.31.png
2018-07-09_20.20.31.png (771.5 KiB) Viewed 95 times

2018-07-10_23.55.25.png
2018-07-10_23.55.25.png (495.74 KiB) Viewed 95 times

Remember to DM me when you need free support! :D

Thanks,

Iuoae.
Iuoae - Musician | HelloMiners Entrepreneur

Co-Owner and founder of Sycamore City | CEO of HelloMiners Productions Co. | Member of the Wilderness Preservation Dept. Management Team | Official HM Player Helper

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Net worth 1mil - Currently active

Re: FREE emotional therapy and financial support - Psychiatr

Postby ~Theems » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:03 pm

Have you tried melon
2 people like this post.
i am a lesbean

Re: FREE emotional therapy and financial support - Psychiatr

Postby Iuoae » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:19 am

bump!
Iuoae - Musician | HelloMiners Entrepreneur

Co-Owner and founder of Sycamore City | CEO of HelloMiners Productions Co. | Member of the Wilderness Preservation Dept. Management Team | Official HM Player Helper

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Net worth 1mil - Currently active