Postby President_KK » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:46 am

hello everyone a notice from discord to all HMCSM companies
Attachments
86FD4F4F-C626-4836-B4E7-EFD054F076DA.jpeg
86FD4F4F-C626-4836-B4E7-EFD054F076DA.jpeg (974.01 KiB) Viewed 111 times
2 people like this post.
President_KK
Director Of Finance and Consumer Relations At GRR

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: [HMSEC] notice to HMCSM listed companies

Postby President_KK » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:46 am

Notice updated
President_KK

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: [HMSEC] notice to HMCSM listed companies

Postby President_KK » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:56 pm

President_KK wrote:Notice updated
President_KK

-John F. Kennedy