Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements [HM Olympics] Ironball - Arrows vs Camels - The Rematch!

[HM Olympics] Ironball - Arrows vs Camels - The Rematch!

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: [HM Olympics] Ironball - 3v3 Ironball!

Postby ~Baz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Why is it 3v3?

Postby ~Jake » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:08 pm

~Baz wrote:Why is it 3v3?

My partners and I came to an agreement to make the tournament 3v3. If your team cannot find at least 3 starters, we will play the game as 2v2.

In Game: Active
Forums: Active

you may not be able to play the way you want, but play anyway. as long as there’s an opportunity

Postby ~Baz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:33 pm

~Jake wrote:

My partners and I came to an agreement to make the tournament 3v3. If your team cannot find at least 3 starters, we will play the game as 2v2.

why did you tell us this 2 days before the 1st game? We signed up for a 2v2 league not a 3v3, thats why we found 2 starters. You cant just change this on us 2 days prior.

Postby Rodney » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:15 pm

~Baz wrote:
~Jake wrote:

why did you tell us this 2 days before the 1st game? We signed up for a 2v2 league not a 3v3, thats why we found 2 starters. You cant just change this on us 2 days prior.

It was changed almost right away... Also it’s not hard to find a random sub if you only got 2 starters.
~Rodney
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast and Coldbay

Postby Endershack » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:25 pm

~Baz wrote:
~Jake wrote:

Your first game is on the 21st, so this shouldn't concern your team. All you need is another player.

Edit: Plus, it was required that you had 2 starters and 1 sub. Just promote the sub to start and get another player for that sub spot.
HelloMiners Tier Evaluator
Owner of Valley City Pink Stall

Postby Endershack » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:51 am

Endershack wrote:SC Camels Roster Update:
Added EmberStone498

bump

Postby Dylad » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:37 am

Just 2 games for each team? There should be multiple games per day on that date at different times for more games, like 4 or 6 games in a regular season. This could help determine what team really is good and give the team more time to figure out what they need to do better. 2 games is kind of low to even have a regular season :-/
Aloha.

Postby Endershack » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Bump! First game begins tomorrow! Make sure your roster is complete!

Postby ~Jake » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:18 pm

The regular season kicks off this weekend!

July 14, 7:00pm EST (subject to change): Sycamore Cicadas @ Dubai Shababs

Image vs Image

July 15, 8:30pm EST (subject to change): Oyster Cove Pirates @ Sunset Coast Camels

Image vs Image

you may not be able to play the way you want, but play anyway. as long as there’s an opportunity

Re: [HM Olympics] Ironball - SYC vs DUB 7:00 pm EST!

Postby ~Jake » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:09 pm

Bump! Game today at 7pm EST.

PreviousNext