Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising Palm Shores Resort Grand Opening

Palm Shores Resort Grand Opening

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

Palm Shores Resort Grand Opening

Postby MrPumpcan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:38 pm

2018-06-13_17.22.44.png
2018-06-13_17.22.44.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 208 times

Your perfect getaway awaits you at Palm Shores A Resort located near Pelican Hills. Visit our white sandy beaches or stay in your luxurious rooms and suites. Enjoy a whole array of incredibly exciting and fun activities or just eat at our five-star restaurants no matter what age you are or who you are we have something for everyone to enjoy.

Resort Amenities

Modern Design
Palm Shores has a Modern look that only Cookiemon Entertainment can offer. This resort has modern style everywhere in its design.
Picture

Food & Dining
The resort has some of the best food that you can find on Hellominers. The resort has currently two places to eat. Guests can eat at Ocean Cafe or they can eat at the great American grill.
Picture

Pools
Palm Shores has exactly 2 Pools and were working on building another. Each pool has a different look and style. One pool we have is nature themed and allows you to swim with a waterfall. The other pool we have is the rainbow pool were you swim in a rainbow.
Picture

Shows

Every month Palm shores does a firework show like no other Resort does. In the grand show, we will fire over 500 fireworks into the sky.

PSR Rewards
Pumpcan entertainment is proud to announce that we are releasing a Rewards Program for our Resorts.PSR members get access to member select restaurants and Member lounges.PSR Rewards grants you access to 5 FREE HOTEL STAYS PER YEAR.PSR Rewards allows you to get free food at any Palm Shores Resort.

How Do The Rewards Work At A Non PRS Hotels\Resorts
Palm Shores will pay for your stay at any non-Palm Shores Hotel so you get access to all your favorite Entertainment Chains like stardust. To book your stay at a non-PSR HOTEL Visit the Palm Shores Resort office.

PLUS AND NEGATIVE RESORTS
ANY HOTEL/RESORT that is not owned by Palm Is a Negative Resort. Negative Resorts equal to 4 hotel stays so if you book a stay at bills apartments you only have one more free stay for the year. Plus Resorts are free to use like the Cookiemon Hotel chain and the main Palm Shores Resort. Food is not included at non-Palm Shores Hotels/Resorts

Msg KidG7 to get a rewards card today its only a one time payment of 1K

OPENING DATE
THIS SATURDAY
More Infomation on our website https://hellominersminecraftpalmshoresr ... eebly.com/
Last edited by MrPumpcan on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 people like this post.

Companies/Citys I Own

Pumpcan Corp
Cookiemon
Palm Shores
Centx Banks
Summerville Falls City

Net Worth 100K
#I'mWithBeta - Spread the hashtag.

Re: Palm Shores Resort Grand Opening

Postby MrPumpcan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:00 pm

Please let me know what you think about the resort. :D

Companies/Citys I Own

Pumpcan Corp
Cookiemon
Palm Shores
Centx Banks
Summerville Falls City

Net Worth 100K

Postby Iuoae » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:43 pm

Looks great! Good luck with your resort, I'm sure it will do well :D
2 people like this post.
Iuoae - Musician | HelloMiners Entrepreneur

Co-Owner and founder of Sycamore City | Alliance coordinator for the Western HelloMiners City Alliance | Member of the Wilderness Preservation Dept. Management Team

Also CEO of EnderShop, CEO of HelloMiners homeless charity, official HM player helper

Net worth 550k - Currently active

Re: Palm Shores Resort REWARDS CLUB

Postby MrPumpcan » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:45 pm

PSR Rewards
Pumpcan entertainment is proud to announce that we are releasing a Rewards Program for our Resorts.PSR members get access to member select restaurants and Member lounges.PSR Rewards grants you access to 5 FREE HOTEL STAYS PER YEAR.PSR Rewards allows you to get free food at any Palm Shores Resort.

How Do The Rewards Work At A Non PRS Hotels\Resorts
Palm Shores will pay for your stay at any non-Palm Shores Hotel so you get access to all your favorite Entertainment Chains like stardust. To book your stay at a non-PSR HOTEL Visit the Palm Shores Resort office.

PLUS AND NEGATIVE RESORTS
ANY HOTEL/RESORT that is not owned by Palm Is a Negative Resort. Negative Resorts equal to 4 hotel stays so if you book a stay at bills apartments you only have one more free stay for the year. Plus Resorts are free to use like the Cookiemon Hotel chain and the main Palm Shores Resort. Food is not included at non-Palm Shores Hotels/Resorts

Msg KidG7 to get a rewards card today its only a one time payment of 1K

Companies/Citys I Own

Pumpcan Corp
Cookiemon
Palm Shores
Centx Banks
Summerville Falls City

Net Worth 100K

Postby ~Cheshire » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:37 am

Paid a visit, looks awesome! Definitely looks like fun
MrPumpcan likes this post.
i am a lesbean

Postby MrPumpcan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:44 am

Great News

Ocean Cafe is opening tomorrow please come by and get some grub.We have some of the best food on the Server.

Menu Video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... n-IyxV5sII

Companies/Citys I Own

Pumpcan Corp
Cookiemon
Palm Shores
Centx Banks
Summerville Falls City

Net Worth 100K

Postby Cheerios32 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:50 am

Sorry but I take issue with the phrase "exactly 2 pools", as it seems redundant.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

^ yes that is supposed to be broken or a magnifying glass or something. It's for a little project I'm working on.

Postby Tekton9 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:52 am

Cheerios32 wrote:Sorry but I take issue with the phrase "exactly 2 pools", as it seems redundant.

I take issue with your presence, basic boi, as it seems redundant ;)

plz don't hurt me
Owner of ISI - The Best Superstore On Hellominers - Visit our /warp c location!

We all know somebody who knows somebody who's doing great
I know some people who know people who are flying straight

Net Worth - F500,000

Postby GuestsGiving » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:14 pm

Payed a visit, really cool place and staff! Awesome food too! I rate it 10/10, 5 stars!
Insta: og.rolo