Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements HelloCity Awards 2018 - Results!

HelloCity Awards 2018 - Results!

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: HelloCity Awards 2018 - Results!

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:27 am

Senjara wrote:
Icyinactive79 wrote:Don't do a 2019 awards. No one likes this award. There were six categories and one of them was YOUR CITY, and gold is just a suck-up because you copied your design. I will not recognise this as a proper ceremony. and whats the voting criteria? How much people paid to win or how much you want people to like you?

We didn’t pay him anything. Didn’t even know he was doing the awards. Now, I’m not denying it’s biased as I can see all of your points of view however don’t blame Ocelot City. We’re honoured to have won first place but due to the disagreement with this award we won’t be counting it either. Thank you for the gold place Arctic.

Yeh, I thought you'd say this. I wasn't pointing a finger at you or the rest of the cities at all, I was pointing my finger Summerville Falls (I think it's SF) and the fact one of the cities is owned by him. I know Ocelot wouldn't pay to win a biased award ceremony, nor would you pay to win any awards, you're Ocelot City and I know you and Cedricko from when I worked for you half a year ago.
2 people like this post.
Inactive Since Oct. 2018 - Discord: LukeTheHat#5318

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Rob Siltanen (Credited as Steve Jobs)

Postby Cheerios32 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:04 am

cmon guys you must recognise a fair, public vo....

oh wait...

nvm

srsly thou it needs to be a public vote for anyone to take it seriously.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby Senjara » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:30 am

Icyinactive79 wrote:
Senjara wrote:
Icyinactive79 wrote:Don't do a 2019 awards. No one likes this award. There were six categories and one of them was YOUR CITY, and gold is just a suck-up because you copied your design. I will not recognise this as a proper ceremony. and whats the voting criteria? How much people paid to win or how much you want people to like you?

We didn’t pay him anything. Didn’t even know he was doing the awards. Now, I’m not denying it’s biased as I can see all of your points of view however don’t blame Ocelot City. We’re honoured to have won first place but due to the disagreement with this award we won’t be counting it either. Thank you for the gold place Arctic.

Yeh, I thought you'd say this. I wasn't pointing a finger at you or the rest of the cities at all, I was pointing my finger Summerville Falls (I think it's SF) and the fact one of the cities is owned by him. I know Ocelot wouldn't pay to win a biased award ceremony, nor would you pay to win any awards, you're Ocelot City and I know you and Cedricko from when I worked for you half a year ago.

Was more of a general comment for everyone. Thanks for understanding!
2 people like this post.
Co-owner of Ocelot City and Crystal Bay Council Member

Postby MrPumpcan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:25 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:wth is summerville city nub, and gg on giving oc gold, they still wont let u copy their designs :D :lol:

Just to make something CLEAR I own Summerville Falls City.I did not pay for the award and the reason why we won was because of all the renovation/changes I did to the town.Arctic doesn’t even work for the city.

Companies/Citys I Own

Pumpcan Corp
Cookiemon
Palm Shores
Centx Banks
Certified Player Helper For Hellominers
Summerville Falls City

Net Worth 350K+
#I'mWithBeta - Spread the hashtag.

Postby ~Arctic » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Icyinactive79 wrote:Don't do a 2019 awards. No one likes this award. There was six categories and one of them was YOUR CITY, and gold is just a suck-up because you copied your design. I won't recognise this as a proper ceremony and whats the voting criteria? How much people paid to win or how much you want people to like you?

This year it won't count if ppl want it to. (I am still a nub (help meh)) In the future I want to make it a vote for the server (which have been a good idea in the first place :? )

Sorry, I messed up (again)
Discord ~Arctic#8735
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
En tant que laboratoire de recherche sur l'arctique..... nous faisons des recherches concernant l'arctique.

Postby Iuoae » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:48 pm

l'Arctique wrote:
Icyinactive79 wrote:Don't do a 2019 awards. No one likes this award. There was six categories and one of them was YOUR CITY, and gold is just a suck-up because you copied your design. I won't recognise this as a proper ceremony and whats the voting criteria? How much people paid to win or how much you want people to like you?

This year it won't count if ppl want it to. (I am still a nub (help meh)) In the future I want to make it a vote for the server (which have been a good idea in the first place :? )

Sorry, I messed up (again)

It's fine dude just make sure that a voting and ceremony system is in place next time and I'm sure the rewards will do great! :D
Cedricko_21 likes this post.
Iuoae - Musician | HelloMiners Entrepreneur

Co-Owner and founder of Sycamore City | CEO of HelloMiners Productions Co. | Member of the Wilderness Preservation Dept. Management Team | Official HM Player Helper

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Net worth 1mil - Currently active

Previous