Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements OreStore! [Topic] (Hello Ocelot City!)


OreStore! [Topic] (Hello Ocelot City!)

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: OreStore! [Topic] (Dividends payed!)

Postby ~Bmatt » Mon May 07, 2018 2:10 pm

_DJDoodle_ wrote:Hey bmatt?
Good seeing orestore going well :)
Two things, please may you come to Cape Coral and build a shop?
Secondly I'd like to purchase some shares. How much does 1 cost and how many can I get. Please msg ms on discord: _DJDoodle_#0770

Cheers,

~Doodle

Hey Doodle,

You may apply your city to have a franchise. The application should be in the related spoiler. Once you apply we will write you feedback!
_DJDoodle_ likes this post.
Visit the OreStore topic! -We now sell shares. Check out the information before buying or selling shares to another player!
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Plot spaces available all around the city! Visit our topic for directions!
CallMeBmatt's Stats!
HelloMiners player since October 6th 2013, Former Veteran Moderator (2015-2017), Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th player to become a HelloMiners millionaire.

Re: OreStore! [Topic] (Dividends payed!)

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm

~Bmatt wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote:Hey bmatt?
Good seeing orestore going well :)
Two things, please may you come to Cape Coral and build a shop?
Secondly I'd like to purchase some shares. How much does 1 cost and how many can I get. Please msg ms on discord: _DJDoodle_#0770

Cheers,

~Doodle

Hey Doodle,

You may apply your city to have a franchise. The application should be in the related spoiler. Once you apply we will write you feedback!


City name: Cape Coral

Owner(s): _DJDoodle_ & Egor_Terl (I mainly run it)

Land value: 84,750F + 20k expansion buffer (soon 40k) = 104,750F

Price per block: 14F

Why would I like to have Orestore in my city?: We love to have shops as we are so close to a warp which means when the city gets going, people will be able to afford cheaper plots unlike vc stalls or rc plots. We have an SFC, TarJ and an SEL so far. We would love to have an OreStore as well as if we have big retailers we hope it will make the city more popular and mean it will become more active :D
~Bmatt likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

#BringBackFunboi28

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: OreStore! [Topic] (Dividends payed!)

Postby ~Bmatt » Tue May 08, 2018 3:45 pm

_DJDoodle_ wrote:
~Bmatt wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote:Hey bmatt?
Good seeing orestore going well :)
Two things, please may you come to Cape Coral and build a shop?
Secondly I'd like to purchase some shares. How much does 1 cost and how many can I get. Please msg ms on discord: _DJDoodle_#0770

Cheers,

~Doodle

Hey Doodle,

You may apply your city to have a franchise. The application should be in the related spoiler. Once you apply we will write you feedback!


City name: Cape Coral

Owner(s): _DJDoodle_ & Egor_Terl (I mainly run it)

Land value: 84,750F + 20k expansion buffer (soon 40k) = 104,750F

Price per block: 14F

Why would I like to have Orestore in my city?: We love to have shops as we are so close to a warp which means when the city gets going, people will be able to afford cheaper plots unlike vc stalls or rc plots. We have an SFC, TarJ and an SEL so far. We would love to have an OreStore as well as if we have big retailers we hope it will make the city more popular and mean it will become more active :D

We should have a decision ready for you by this weekend!
_DJDoodle_ likes this post.
Visit the OreStore topic! -We now sell shares. Check out the information before buying or selling shares to another player!
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Plot spaces available all around the city! Visit our topic for directions!
CallMeBmatt's Stats!
HelloMiners player since October 6th 2013, Former Veteran Moderator (2015-2017), Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th player to become a HelloMiners millionaire.

Re: OreStore! [Topic] (Coming soon in Ocelot City!)

Postby ~Bmatt » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:24 pm

We are proud to announce that we will be beginning construction of our newest major location and first franchise of 2018 in Ocelot City tomorrow! This location is expected to open about 4-5 days after construction so we can stock the stores. Thanks to the city owners for gladly finding us a plot that is convenient and we look forward to opening there soon!
Image
3 people like this post.
Visit the OreStore topic! -We now sell shares. Check out the information before buying or selling shares to another player!
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Plot spaces available all around the city! Visit our topic for directions!
CallMeBmatt's Stats!
HelloMiners player since October 6th 2013, Former Veteran Moderator (2015-2017), Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th player to become a HelloMiners millionaire.

Re: OreStore! [Topic] (Coming soon in Ocelot City!)

Postby Tesseract » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:24 am

~Bmatt wrote:We are proud to announce that we will be beginning construction of our newest major location and first franchise of 2018 in Ocelot City tomorrow! This location is expected to open about 4-5 days after construction so we can stock the stores. Thanks to the city owners for gladly finding us a plot that is convenient and we look forward to opening there soon!
Image

Seems to be very nice! I wish the best of luck to you on your new location's opening day!
~Bmatt likes this post.
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Image

Re: OreStore! [Topic] (Coming soon in Ocelot City!)

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:37 am

Unlocked.
~Bmatt likes this post.
Mob maker since October 2017

Re: OreStore! [Topic] (Hello Ocelot City!)

Postby ~Bmatt » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:40 am

Update!
July 10th 2018-
We sincerely apologize the lack of updates since our last one on December 31st, but we can guarantee things have changed since then! First, we've just completed the construction of the first franchise in 2018 which is in Ocelot City! The stores are yet to be stocked but will soon include 5 floors of apartments and 2 floors of shops. Give us a visit once we stock and we guarantee our prices will make you happy!
Image

In other news we will begin a major restock on all of our franchises once Ocelot City has finished stocking and furnishing. We are once again sorry for the little inactivity and we look forward to continuing to serve our players day to day. Thank you!
Visit the OreStore topic! -We now sell shares. Check out the information before buying or selling shares to another player!
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Plot spaces available all around the city! Visit our topic for directions!
CallMeBmatt's Stats!
HelloMiners player since October 6th 2013, Former Veteran Moderator (2015-2017), Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th player to become a HelloMiners millionaire.

Re: OreStore! [Topic] (Hello Ocelot City!)

Postby CaptainAdurica » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:39 pm

IGN: Adu0123
Item: Netherrackc
Quantity/Amount: 100 stacks, 150F (Why do you have a 50% off?)
~Bmatt likes this post.
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

INACTIVE
Owner of Dubai
Community manager for the Government WPT
Networth: 650k

#RiskLifeForTruth
Hellominers World War
The world is a lie.
The end is near

Connect with me:
Image

Re: OreStore! [Topic] (Hello Ocelot City!)

Postby ~Bmatt » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:29 pm

CaptainAdurica wrote:IGN: Adu0123
Item: Netherrackc
Quantity/Amount: 100 stacks, 150F (Why do you have a 50% off?)

Oh, I forgot to remove that from our 3rd year sale. Oops ... I will give you a 50% discount just since you thought it was and I forgot to take it down. :)
Visit the OreStore topic! -We now sell shares. Check out the information before buying or selling shares to another player!
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Plot spaces available all around the city! Visit our topic for directions!
CallMeBmatt's Stats!
HelloMiners player since October 6th 2013, Former Veteran Moderator (2015-2017), Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th player to become a HelloMiners millionaire.

Re: OreStore! [Topic] (Dividends payed!)

Postby ~Bear » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Why would I like to have Orestore in my city?: We love to have shops as we are so close to a warp which means when the city gets going, people will be able to afford cheaper plots unlike vc stalls or rc plots. We have an SFC, TarJ and an SEL so far. We would love to have an OreStore as well as if we have big retailers we hope it will make the city more popular and mean it will become more active :D

Note the sfc was closed since we didn't make money there at all!
~Bmatt likes this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

PreviousNext