Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Banned from HelloMiners? [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

[Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Believe you have been banned wrongly? Post your evidence here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

[Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby ~Doodle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:34 pm

Hello.

Today I will be appealing the ban of all 3 accounts listed in the topic title. If you weren't aware of the past events, I was banned on the discord for breaking of the probation period set after I was banned by __Hyper. What happened shortly after was my friends discord for his steam (Lightning42#4663) joined. There is a personal reason to this that I am more than happy to share when it is requested with a valid reason by staff but until then, I won't go into to much detail. Shortly after, it was banned under "Multi-Accounting" as it shares the same steam name as the one I borrow or actively use. As I have already explained, I play games like csgo a lot. If you play the game, you will understand that you must get to level 21 in order to get prime, which when I started, the account already had. After talking to my real life friend, they gave me access to the steam, hence the reason for me linking it to my discord. Given it was not being used, I also created a new account to level up from 1 to 21 myself which is why I talked about it a lot on the gov discord. Altogether, my friend joined with their discord as they were also coming to play HelloMiners as Minecraft is now a trendy game and the discord was banned due to it having the same username as the steam account I am taking a loan off that's linked to my account. Secondly, when I asked chat management about this as it's a long stretch to get a ban given an irl relation, they claimed to have evidence which apparently is confidential. To summarise, my close friends discord account joined the server shortly after my ban to get into the game and has been banned as his steam is linked to my discord. Also, the extra evidence confirming that I own what they claim is my discord is confidential. In the eyes of staff, proving I'm me and I own something, is confidential. I think that is enough evidence on it's own to warrant either a show of evidence to me, proving I'm apparently me, or for the unban of the account.

The next account is t h i c#5433 which joined the discord while I was away camping the other side of scotland. It proceeded to spam a bit, talk about the whole ordeal, claim __Hyper owned the account and also claimed I owned the account. This is where it starts to get fun. I left to camp on the 28th of July, and returned on the 3rd of August. During this time, I had my phone however had 1 charge of it and it lasted till the next day at 7pm. I managed to find an outlet in the place I was yesterday and charge my phone, hence my activity on the DOME discord. When I finally caught up on the rest of discord, I found out that an account called t h i c#5433 had joined the HM discord and started talking about the whole __Hyper situation, which was then banned under my name for evasion. I had also received a DM from NCR_ saying I would be unbanned august 12th, which I assumed was a shorting given the report that had been made into the original ban. As it turned out, it was because the account that was banned was somehow proven to be owned by me. I can prove I was away all week and there was no physical way I could get online to join with an alt and then get banned. I request to also see the evidence proving that I own that account as there is not a single possible way in the entire world that the account can be proven to be mine when I was the other side of the country, camping, with a dead phone, oblivious to this whole event.

I will now go and share my suspicions to who owns the alt account, and also provide evidence proving I could not have made an account.

When looking at the logs for when the user joined, it was at 21:05 my time on Tuesday, the day after my phone died on me and I was down the other side of the country working my way back. Their first message is "hello.". Straight off the bat, on discord, unless it is a formal conversation with staff, I never use correct grammar such as capitalising letters or full stops. For my first chat to be "hello.", it shows some form of indication I am not typing. Secondly, the next message is:

The first line that is said is:

t h i c wrote:so I need to report some impersonation on the hm discord to you.

If I were to be on my phone when I was camping with charge, I wouldn't even type "so" like that, autocorrect would have corrected it to "So". Furthermore, it would capitalise HM and Discord and I wouldn't put the full stop as it is on a different tab when typing and takes time to get to, not the way I type. I also would never even phrase it like that, if I were to join, I would say "Hi guys, I need to report someone impersonating on the HM Discord". Straight off the bat, the first 2 lines show this is not anything like how I would type.

They then proceed to say:
t h i c wrote:"so you know that bitch with the asian words that you guys call lin
she claims to be __Hyper in mc, but I'm the real hyper"

A few points I would like to make, the symbols next to __Hyper's discord username I would say are Chinese or traditional Chinese symbols, not asian, secondly, I would say Hyper and even if I did say lin, it would be capitalised, __Hyper is also a male, he is a he and I make sure to use the correct pronouns for the actual gender of the players I am talking to.

Moving on, I am going to skip most of it as it is all just the same points, incorrect grammar, impossibilities, the screenshot's they sent in chat too, they also apparently show me in game despite it being in a texture pack I don't even recognise, I have never had one, ect. However, looking at general chat and the reaction of Dr_StevenStrange and __Hyper, the immediately accuse me of owning the account. Looking at the provided screenshots, there was DM's made with a few people and I don't have access to them as I do not own the account nor have a close friendship with Ryan (who it looks like they DM'd).

To summarise, there is a physical impossibility for me having access to discord, to make an account, to send chats like those sent and for it all the be proven to be me. I have no clue who the hell it was and as mentioned several times, impersonation is against the rules so I hope staff can do an investigation to find out who it was, cross reference IP's maybe? Look for logs of when the screenshot was taken or any similar typing to that of the account's however there is no proof to prove I or anyone else made the account.

Finally, I request for my discord, ~Dõødlê#0770, to be unbanned as it is now overdue by 22 days.

Thank you for your time.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Appeal] ~Dõødlê#0770, Lightning42#4663 & t h i c#5433

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:53 pm

it is a good idea to find the ip of the user, but on discord it sadly isn't possible to find the ip of a user unless that user clicked on a link that gives the ip out. https://www.quora.com/Can-I-find-someon ... om-Discord

basically since nobody tried to get the ip of the t h i c user when he/she was on it won't be possible anymore.

this appeal makes sense sort of. now im torn between doodle being that thic user but he may not be, it all depends if doodle planned this appeal or something.
~Doodle likes this post.
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:54 pm

also if this helps, maybe invite the thic user back to HM discord somehow to trick that user into clicking on a website that gets their ip. that would settle matters.
Luxury Corporation TM
officially est. 2016

Postby ~Doodle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:56 pm

CoolPaisie101 wrote:it is a good idea to find the ip of the user, but on discord it sadly isn't possible to find the ip of a user unless that user clicked on a link that gives the ip out. https://www.quora.com/Can-I-find-someon ... om-Discord

basically since nobody tried to get the ip of the t h i c user when he/she was on it won't be possible anymore.

this appeal makes sense sort of. now im torn between doodle being that thic user but he may not be, it all depends if doodle planned this appeal or something.

I would have made this appeal the day t h i c#5433 was banned but I only got home today so I had no clue what the heck was meant when NCR_ said you will now be unbanned August 12th. Secondly, it is possible to get the ip of a user using an external link which can log the IP, I did this to get the IP of someone who I promptly reported to local authorities as they lived in a different country.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:58 pm

~Doodle wrote:
CoolPaisie101 wrote:it is a good idea to find the ip of the user, but on discord it sadly isn't possible to find the ip of a user unless that user clicked on a link that gives the ip out. https://www.quora.com/Can-I-find-someon ... om-Discord

I would have made this appeal the day t h i c#5433 was banned but I only got home today so I had no clue what the heck was meant when NCR_ said you will now be unbanned August 12th. Secondly, it is possible to get the ip of a user using an external link which can log the IP, I did this to get the IP of someone who I promptly reported to local authorities as they lived in a different country.

exactly, but thic would have to go to the link like click on it him/herself for it to work
Luxury Corporation TM
officially est. 2016

Postby ~Doodle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:15 pm

CoolPaisie101 wrote:also if this helps, maybe invite the thic user back to HM discord somehow to trick that user into clicking on a website that gets their ip. that would settle matters.

Wouldn't help as the person would know the link would contain a grabber as they will have seen this topic. The person who made the account must be active on the discord already to know the situation about __Hyper so unfortunately this wouldn't work.

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby Cheerios32 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:19 pm

If Lightning42 was to shoot me a dm at InsertCheerios#9490, I can probably get them unbanned.

Doodle, your unban depends on how many of these alts are yours or not, so that must wait.

As for t h i c, that'll take longer and be harder to do, so give me a bit of time on that one.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby ~Doodle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:28 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:If Lightning42 was to shoot me a dm at InsertCheerios#9490, I can probably get them unbanned.

Doodle, your unban depends on how many of these alts are yours or not, so that must wait.

As for t h i c, that'll take longer and be harder to do, so give me a bit of time on that one.

They are back from Amsterdam so I'll ask them to DM you in 5. Secondly, I understand the unban depends on the alts and lastly, I should not have been banned until it was proven t h i c is my account, I have just proven otherwise with overwhelming evidence so if you could post was evidence was used to ban me now, that'd be great. Thanks for the swift response.

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby ~Doodle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:54 pm

~Doodle wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:If Lightning42 was to shoot me a dm at InsertCheerios#9490, I can probably get them unbanned.

They are back from Amsterdam so I'll ask them to DM you in 5. Secondly, I understand the unban depends on the alts and lastly, I should not have been banned until it was proven t h i c is my account, I have just proven otherwise with overwhelming evidence so if you could post was evidence was used to ban me now, that'd be great. Thanks for the swift response.

Update: Lightning and I have talked to Cheerios and verified we are different people, with an unban on it's way, I think the unban date is moved from the 12th back to the 5th right?

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:55 am

Bump!

[+] Cool Stuff

Next