Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] KingOfCamels101 AKA ~Camel

[Report] KingOfCamels101 AKA ~Camel

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

[Report] KingOfCamels101 AKA ~Camel

Postby CudleyNubles » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:58 am

Today, I'm going to be doing something I don't do often and that is report somebody, especially if that somebody is staff. When things get out of hand and I lose my position as RC manager because of what I think is corruption in a staff member specifically KingOfCamels101 then it is clear that something needs to be changed. let us begin. When reading this post think to yourself that this player isn't just an average player. He is an admin, he is supposed to be the leader towards the community and even other staff.

Alright, so let me explain. Basically, Camel has been threatening to "blacklist" all of my plots in RC. He's also been blackmailing me telling me that If I don't listen to what he wants I'm going to lose my job. To add insult to injury he hasn't been treating me like a regular player who owns RC plots and instead thinks it is my obligation to give up my plots in order for the betterment of RC due to my manager position.

Here are the evidence and examples of all the claims I have made above.

Okay so the RC team is making designs for a new highway going through RC. Realize that this proposed highway design goes straight through at least 3-4 of my plots. Throughout the time rod is proposing a huge skyway bridge that goes over all of my plots. I made sure to tell rod that I don't want that to happen because that is going to block any expandability in the future. For example, if there's a sky bridge going over my gas station and I want to make a skyscraper later which I'm allowed to as that plot had no restrictions as such when I bought it. I would simply be unable to due to a giant highway.

Here is a screenshot of the proposed design which Gilb and I had made a mockup of

This is the conversation that Camel has with gilb when he joines explaining gilb the plan.
7/10/2019
[+] Highwayplan
[12:14:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> ok so gilb
[12:14:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> this plot and
[12:14:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> these
[12:15:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> gov will have access to so
[12:15:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> we make a 6 lane highway
[12:15:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <YourAverageGilb> Oh
[12:15:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> once we get to around this area
[12:15:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <YourAverageGilb> I dont think thats needed
[12:15:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> wait your not even at the good part
[12:15:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> we raise it
[12:15:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> gilb cmere
[12:16:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> do you have a cart rod?
[12:16:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> lol
[12:16:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> stop
[12:16:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> ok so over here
[12:16:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> we raise it
[12:17:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> make an interstae bridge like ashford has
[12:17:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> over my gas station
[12:17:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> that goves over paryy over cud plots

[12:17:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> and other plot
[12:17:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> then ends around here
[12:17:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> lol
[12:17:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> bro we aint tryna make a skyscraper of a bridge
[12:18:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> do u know of anyone who can design that
[12:18:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> how are people gonna come done
[12:18:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> down
[12:18:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> for the bridge?
[12:18:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> cud it will be rasied like 10 blocks
[12:18:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <YourAverageGilb> I dont think that will have the effect you want
[12:18:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> there will be exits qand roads under the bridge
[12:18:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> theres not enough room for an exit to narrowly go down 10 blocks
[12:19:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> and what if i wanna build a building on my gasstion

[12:19:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <YourAverageGilb> I dont think expanding the road is a bad idea
[12:19:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <YourAverageGilb> But I think we dont need 6 lanes
[12:19:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> i think 2 lanes is good
[12:19:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> I think we do and we gonna get it done
[12:19:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> so

[12:19:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> and keep it on the same lvl
[12:19:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> who do u think should design it
[12:19:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> u guys or jakers?
[12:19:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <YourAverageGilb> me and cudley
[12:19:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> rod its gonna look super ugly no matter who does
[12:19:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> ok get started
[12:20:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <YourAverageGilb> But they dont usually go over buildings
[12:20:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> what if i wanna expand my gas station

[12:20:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> lol
[12:20:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> this is a gas station tho it dont matter
[12:24:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> wait rod
[12:25:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> you frogto the fact
[12:25:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> that if i wanna make my gas station a tower
[12:27:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> wait rod
[12:27:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> but you didnt answer my question
[12:27:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> rod you do realise
[12:28:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> if u wanna expand?
[12:29:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> use one of ur other 500 plots

[12:29:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> If I wanna make my gas station a tower

"[12:29:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> use one of ur other 500 plots" This fact should be Irrelevant to being The reason camel completly disregards the fact i didnt want somthing over my plot.

When Camel was talking to Jakers about creating a design for the high (because he didn't like the one Gilb and I made) once again he disregarded the fact that I did not want my plots used for the highway unless it met certain requirements.

[+] Jakers convo
[17:11:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> cudley get jaker on ur worls so he can design
[17:11:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> its not my world thing
[17:11:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> its a server gilb plays on
[17:11:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> ok jakers
[17:11:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> use blooms
[17:12:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> u expand it to 4 lane or 6 lane
[17:12:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> and make it look good
[17:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> jakers do what you can just maek sure not to affect the plots to badly
[17:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> if you want you can bring the land up
[17:12:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> or if you wanna keep it down its fine
[17:12:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> its the area of the old highway
[17:12:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> everything on the left side
[17:12:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> is owned by us
[17:12:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> the right side
[17:12:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> just these 2 plots
[17:13:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> cuds and the gov owned ones
[17:13:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> so any plot owned by gov we can use
[17:13:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> and owned by cud we can use also

[17:13:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> huh
[17:13:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> wat no

Despite this Rod never told Jakers to avoid my plots in his design. Although, you can argue that rod hasn't put his "plan" to action regardless, he has a serious intent and believes that he can basically do anything he wants with my plots.

Now let's fast-forward to 3 days later on 7/10/2019. This day I am building on my plot and when I show rod he starts breaking a border of my plot which goes onto the border of the plot. When I ask him why I can't build on the border when others can and when I'll be able to put the borders this is what he replies with

[+] border
[17:20:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> not until you go on a deal to make that one plot a park
[17:20:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> every other plot you said nothing
[17:20:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> thats sorta dumb
[17:21:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> you wont allow a park
[17:21:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> cuz your not paying me enough?

The plot Rod is referring to is not a singular plot. It is 4 plots which I bought months ago. 2 of these plots rod wants badly for a supposed park conveniently in front of his mansion. Keep in mind this is the outskirts of RC behind the river. Because of me not selling rod these plots rod has denied small things such as this and keeps bringing it all back to this plot. On top of this keep in mind how the plot I am building on has zero correlation to the plots rod wants, but still, he is preventing me from building a border with a clearly inappropriate reason.

After this, Rod and I delve into negotiations for the 2 park plots which he wants. Keep in mind this wasnt the first time we've negotiated for this plot. This is just the most recent and most concerning.

[+] Job threats
For context, these logs directly connect with the ones above
[17:21:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> i paid more money for the plots than the money your asking
[17:21:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> how much u want
[17:21:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> on top of that isnt it a coincidence that your house is right infront of it?
[17:21:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> Im telling you I want 100k for the 4 plots
[17:23:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> Im not needing the 4 plots
[17:23:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> come
[17:24:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> just these 2
[17:24:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> i still dont get why we cant combine this land
[17:24:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> because thats too close to the wall
[17:25:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> look
[17:25:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> wait
[17:25:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> i have an idea then
[17:25:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> this is all I can do
[17:25:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> cmere rod
[17:26:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> alright
[17:26:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> so if you want the back part
[17:26:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> we move the road closer here
[17:26:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> that gives as two blocks
[17:26:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> so ur plot would be
[17:26:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> so we move the plot forward
[17:26:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> away from the wall
[17:28:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> camel
[17:28:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~Camel -> me] like dis?
[17:28:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> camel up to here
[17:29:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> and than the rest against the wall is urs
[17:29:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> thats too close
[17:29:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> its
[17:29:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> 8 block farther than it was before
[17:29:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> cud look what i marked
[17:29:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> u can combine that
[17:29:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> then sell the other 2 plots
[17:29:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> hwo about this
[17:29:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> 10 blocks farther
[17:29:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> than what it was before
[17:30:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> farthest I can do is here without buying the 2 plots
[17:30:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You are not permitted to do that. Are you in the right mode?
[17:30:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> with buying*
[17:30:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> wait
[17:30:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> without
[17:30:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> farthest I can do with buying is here
[17:31:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> camel
[17:31:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> up to here
[17:31:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> ?
[17:31:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> nein
[17:31:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> gov wont have to pay a thing
[17:31:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> here with gov not paying a thing
[17:31:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> lemme make some calculations
[17:34:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> rod either this or this is the closest we can do with no pay
[17:34:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> what is closest we can do with pay then
[17:34:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> o ye its this
[17:34:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> pick one of the yellows
[17:34:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> ion wanna do with pay
[17:34:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> its not about the money
[17:34:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> its about the plot
[17:35:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> why not moove two blocks ahead
[17:35:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> and not pay a thing?
[17:35:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> because I said here
[17:35:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> you can go free
[17:35:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> oh with pay is over here
[17:35:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> this is no pay
[17:35:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> no because im loosing land over here too
[17:36:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> therefore there would be pay
[17:36:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> than pick with pay
[17:36:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> 100k and over here
[17:36:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> oi
[17:36:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> or we go here and free
[17:36:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> its either here
[17:36:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> or u will be blacklisted for not cooperating with the city potentially getting fired anddd no combines

[17:37:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> huaaa?
[17:37:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> bro my job really has nothing to do with this
[17:37:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> its a private matter on a plot
[17:37:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> ok so pick this

[17:38:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> 2 blocks...
[17:38:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> first off its three blocks
[17:38:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> look this the closest we are to an agreement
[17:38:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> and 4 I need more space for park that wouldnt make any sense
[17:39:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> 2nd not 4 lol
[17:39:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> I can moove the wall back
[17:39:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> so we got a deal at the yellow or what
[17:40:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> Ill move the wall back two blocks
[17:40:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> thats 3 blocks less of park space
[17:40:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> okay rod how about this
More negotiation...
[17:44:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> its either this or blacklist
[17:44:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> just one block cud
[17:45:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> bro same thing the other way
[17:45:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> its just 1 b lock
[17:45:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> rod otherwise theres gonan be a price
[17:45:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> for buyign land
[17:45:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> this is the closest we can get to redefining
[17:46:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> this is the biggest w e can do without u losing ur job and not being able to combine
[17:46:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> thats sorta stupid
[17:46:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> its 1 block
[17:46:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> well losing ur job prob not but def the second one
[17:46:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> is that even allowed?

Clearly, Rod is extorting me of my plots by using his position over me and threatening my job. For context over what we are arguing about. Basically, I own 4 plots which I want to combine. Rod wants 2 of them to make a park at the edge of RC. I don't want to give them up and instead want to combine them. Rod says no because he wants a park. I say how about we redefine it forward so you can have your park and I can have a bigger plot. Rod says alright but only at a specific block around 2x37 blocks away from how much I'd like it. My calculations were based on how much land I would be loosing if I made the deal. Thats why I am asking for compensation for Rod for taking away my land. Rod doesn't understand that and starts threatening my job if I don't agree

As I was thinking and speaking to other for advice rod kept pressuring me for time and telling me to make a decision quickly. BTW I pretty much can't say no otherwise he's already threatened for me to lose my job

[+] time preasure
[17:46:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> so deal or no deal 10 seconds
[17:47:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> 5
[17:47:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> wait
[17:47:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> god
[17:47:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> wait
[17:47:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> ok
[17:48:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> ok cud deal or not

After Im done talking, I confronted rod about him blackmailing me and the reply I got was less than appalling

[+] extorting
[17:48:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> bro your legit blackmailing me for my job
[17:49:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Amoni -> me] extorting but yes
[17:49:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> I mean why should someone who doesnt cooperate with rc have a job
[17:49:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> plus I didnt even threaten ur job lol
[17:49:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> u did

Above he claims he hasn't threatened my job although, he's done it on multiple occasions but ill give one example
[17:36:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> its either here
[17:36:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> or u will be blacklisted for not cooperating with the city potentially getting fired anddd no combines

After that, we continued with more negotiating...

We've now negotiated to a 1 block difference between both of our ideas but despite me not wanting to take the deal, I am pretty much forced to negotiate because I have already been threatened with my job.

[+] preasure
[17:53:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> lets just do yellow to yellow
[17:54:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> deal?
[17:54:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> whats the new rg name
[17:54:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> bro think how ugly a building that narrow is gonna look tho
[17:54:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> its a 1 block cspace
[17:54:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> not my problem tho I made it even wider by doing this
[17:54:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> Ill moove the wall 1 block back
[17:55:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> plus u said u wouldnt be using the space so that dont amke any sense
[17:55:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> you got 4 minutes
[17:55:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> otherwise im leaving
[17:55:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> bro if you want that 1 block strip its gonna cost 20k
[17:56:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> well compared to refusing my plan that seems pretty small
[17:56:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> cuz at that point the gov is tkaing my land
[17:56:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> ill do 20f a block
[17:56:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> that gov value
[17:56:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> I value my land higher
[17:56:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> 10k is lowest offer
[17:57:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> anyway cud
[17:57:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> its either this or blacklist on all other plots
[17:57:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> you cant blacklist my plots
[17:57:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> rod ur buying land from me
[17:57:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> you cant seriously expect to pay land value
[17:57:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> im loosing land
[17:57:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> a strip isnt worth 10k
[17:58:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> how about this
[17:58:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> you have one minute then im leaving
[17:58:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> so id hurry and agree

[17:58:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> give me this road
[17:58:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> No I need this road for access to park
[17:58:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> 30 seconds
[17:59:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> rod here
[17:59:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> is that fiar/
[17:59:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> w
[17:59:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> no
[17:59:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> rod please
[17:59:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> im not coming back after restart
[17:59:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> yes or no

[17:59:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> yes but im going to be tlaking to someone about this

Rod continually kept preasuring me for time me for time and threatening to "blacklist" my plots. Automatically I assumed If I didnt take the deal I would loose my job and all my RC plots would be blacklisted. Not wanting to risk all that for a simple block I took the deal he kept threatening me with.

Another instance where we can see that because of these park plots, rod has "blacklisted" and made it so I can't combine another set of plots completely different than the ones at the park
[+] blacklist
07/07/2019
[19:21:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> when did these go up for auction I wanted some
[19:24:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> actually I cant combine any of them
[19:24:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> ?
[19:25:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> the area is too high demand remember
[19:25:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> how so?
[19:25:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> because I need to make a park in that one area
[19:25:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> in between my two plots?
[19:25:37] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> the one plots u wouldnt sell

Basically, Camel isn't letting me combine because I didn't sell him the park plots weeks earlier.

This was a confusing 2 days for me so I decided not to report his actions then as we were both happy.

But then today, Rod asked me and Gilb to reauction these plots viewtopic.php?f=170&t=34745. Both of these plots I currently own but only one of which I won from the auction. Ivotowers was sold to me by Gilb for 30k and Quil_tower2 Has already been deleted and combined with another region in order to make a tower.

The confusion which occured on for the auction of these two plots is best explained by Gilb on the topic
xgilbert wrote:
CoolPaisie101 wrote:
xgilbert wrote:Ivotowers has been won. The auction continues for quil_tower2.

actually no it hasn't. you made the ivotowers bid of yours at 2:08 am today and ur saying this at 9 pm the same day. wut

Hi, I understand it may be confusing, but the plot has been won. The most valid bid for the plot ivotowers is:
xgilbert wrote:Ivotowers
YourAverageGilb

which was made at 12:36 AM, July second. Both bids made by RJMouse and UnboxingGold were invalid, which was reminded in this post:

xgilbert wrote:
UnboxingGold wrote:UnboxingGold
ivotowers
22,000f

UnboxingGold
quiltowers2

23,000f

and

RJMouse wrote:RJMouse
quilltowers2

RJMouse
ivotowers

are both in an improper format. Bidding will continue at:

Ivotowers
YourAverageGilb

quil_tower2
CudleyNoodles

I have held the highest valid bid for almost 43 hours. I did, however, make a typo in the post so I have paid 18,000.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

The reason why these bids were invalid was because of this simple rule which HAS been enforced in the past
- You will use the following format:
Code: Select all
{plot}
{username}
{bid}

Example:
Code: Select all
ivotowers
KingOfCamels101

A reminder to make a valid bid was even brought up earlier in the topic when I bid this after unboxing bid his earlier invalid bid
CudleyNubles wrote:Sorry my bid before was in the wrong format I used wrong rg name

Quil_tower2
Cudleynoodles

To add on ontop of that gilb even put a reminder to everyone that these were the following bids
xgilbert wrote:
UnboxingGold wrote:UnboxingGold
ivotowers
22,000f

UnboxingGold
quiltowers2

23,000f

and

RJMouse wrote:RJMouse
quilltowers2

RJMouse
ivotowers

are both in an improper format. Bidding will continue at:

Ivotowers
YourAverageGilb

quil_tower2
CudleyNoodles

And keep in mind this auction ended on July 3rd. Rod ordered us to reauction on July 15th, almost 2 weeks after the initial auction. Keep in mind in those 2 weeks Ivotowers has already been sold by Gilb and Quil_tower2 has a giant building on it. On top of that, there is some clear bias which we can see when I was talking to Rod about combining the 4 plots which I all owned specifically in front of Ivotowers

[19:21:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> i wanna combine these 4 plots (one of these plots was Ivotowers)
[19:21:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> when did these go up for auction I wanted some
[19:22:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> anyway i cant even combine these
[19:22:15] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> not square (this was during the era my plots were "blacklisted" because i didnt let him make his park)
[19:23:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> acc wait no before combining ill first <Censored because its a private plan> demo them all
[19:24:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> actually I cant combine any of them
After this is the part which is adressed at the top.

Isn't it strange that around A week later (This quote is from 07/07/2019) an admin wants a reauction of a plot which was fairly won ( Btw this is the second time this plot has been threatened to be reauctioned). And also that this admin has expressed remarks about wanting the plot which I had bought from Gilb.

It is because of this incident I told rod that he can't just order a re-auction because the plots have already had stuff done on them and one has already been sold, but that leads to this happening
Image.

In conclusion, I was fired for not bending over to what rod said and donating all my plots to the government. If that's not corruption, I don't know what is. Clearly, Camel cannot handle the job of being RC mayor and has to resort to pressuring his managers to get his way. I believe that I was irrationally fired and don't deserve to be stripped of my job.

P.S Sorry for all the grammar mistakes. This topic was made at 2 am

I just want to let staff know that if they want more evidence I can provide it.
Last edited by CudleyNubles on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
11 people like this post.

Re: [Report] KingOfCamels101 AKA ~Camel

Postby Dylad » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:21 am

I believe Rodney to be a very kind person and a caring guy deep down, but as a friend, I feel that his power has gotten to his head in terms of his ability and control. What many have said to me, personally, is unacceptable. He has proven to be extremely difficult to talk to and deal with and has became a major micro-manager in the server. He has done great things, like revive River City and reset the Player Management Department (unorganized), but staff need to take action as he has changed from whom he originally was and why people were so fond of him.

Rodney, I am telling the honest truth, this type of behavior as an admin needs to end, or your job is going to be at risk. Don't respond to this, either, it'll just create more issues. If you want to talk to me, do so over discord. I'm sorry, but this has just been the truth for me.

Thanks.
3 people like this post.
--------------------------------------------------------------
300k Networth
2.5 Years
Fmr. OQIL Commissioner

Postby 4K606 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:27 am

"Tedde!!, Help!!!"
Honestly cudley your Job should of never been in the question when talking about a private matter. This is quite obsurb a staff member should ever do this.
Just.......Wow.
3 people like this post.
Owner of Surplus
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:06 am

This is worse than wrongly banning someone for illegal PvP. This has evidence and no excuses. This is clear abuse of powers, here's the rules on this:

Staff Guidelines wrote:Should any staff member violate these guidelines, they may find themselves warned or, in serious cases, removed from their position entirely and potentially issued with a ban.

Abuse of powers is in the rules and this is not a minor abuse. It is clear they are going to do whatever they can to get what they want in rc. Thirdly, Rodney hasn't provided evidence to how you were corrupt, which is another rule breaker.

Overall, this shows a lot about him and I don't think any admin in power should be allowed to keep their position after this.
2 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:35 am

um excuse me I agree with Rodney on him reauctioning ivotowers/quiltower because that was a corrupt auction on your end cudley and gilb. you used deceiving trickery to win those plots, mainly ivotowers as gilb literally fuckin put his "continuing bid" for ivotowers at 18k due to rj and the other dude having improper bids. the continuing bid counts as a fuckin new one since his bid before the improper bid was literally 16k, so there was an increase. gilb completely corrupted the auction, and it was unfair because I actually made a bid higher than the 18k at a time that he couldn't have won it, but because cud and gilb were corrupt, they counted the 16k as the bid. rod is so right to reauction it!! don't complain about losing your job cud. cud ur a good person inside, and I have nothing against you, but rod is actually trying to save rc especially its looks. cud the plots of yours marked that rod will put the highway over look like shit no offense. only the gas station looks decent/good. just let camel move your plot fuckin back a bit then the highway won't go over it. if you truly care about rc and want it to look amazing, your plot being moved back would be great. I let rod move my plot back like a few blocks for rc to look nice with the highway.

#m00d
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:41 am

plus why cud are you complaining. rod is clearly rc mayor and wants to make the city great, you don't want to help rc at your expense, so why would you be allowed to work for rc. rod is mayor so he can fire you if he wants. no offense.
Luxury Corporation TM
officially est. 2016

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:43 am

its really fucking sad how you took out the part of the debate on this topic about the corrupt auction when I clearly explained how corrupt it was and how it was unfairly won. gilb and cud even stopped responding when they didnt want to keep bumping the corruptness on forums. ok that's my last reply for now
Luxury Corporation TM
officially est. 2016

Postby Woof__ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:52 am

CoolPaisie101 wrote:um excuse me I agree with Rodney on him reauctioning ivotowers/quiltower because that was a corrupt auction on your end cudley and gilb. you used deceiving trickery to win those plots, mainly ivotowers as gilb literally fuckin put his "continuing bid" for ivotowers at 18k due to rj and the other dude having improper bids. the continuing bid counts as a fuckin new one since his bid before the improper bid was literally 16k, so there was an increase. gilb completely corrupted the auction, and it was unfair because I actually made a bid higher than the 18k at a time that he couldn't have won it, but because cud and gilb were corrupt, they counted the 16k as the bid. rod is so right to reauction it!! don't complain about losing your job cud. cud ur a good person inside, and I have nothing against you, but rod is actually trying to save rc especially its looks. cud the plots of yours marked that rod will put the highway over look like shit no offense. only the gas station looks decent/good. just let camel move your plot fuckin back a bit then the highway won't go over it. if you truly care about rc and want it to look amazing, your plot being moved back would be great. I let rod move my plot back like a few blocks for rc to look nice with the highway.

#m00d

1st - If Rod would've wanted to make the city great he would've done actions that wouldn't require blackmail or corruption, negotiation is fine at first attempt just to see opportunity but instead he kept pushing on Cud to move his building a few blocks just for a highway for RC, Cud said no on the first ask, he should have left it at that and find another way to at least make the highway or make the park, or just deal with it since that is his Rightful Property.

Players should at least have a right to fair ownership, if they say no then it should be no on the first talk, but please don't push em.

plus why cud are you complaining. rod is clearly rc mayor and wants to make the city great, you don't want to help rc at your expense, so why would you be allowed to work for rc. rod is mayor so he can fire you if he wants. no offense.

2nd - You're missing the point entirely about what's going on, Rod is BLACKMAILING and THREATENING cudley's job, it doesn't matter if you want to help rc or not, commitment to city production does not relate to the topic. In a simpler mind, this translates to: Rod is going to take away Cudley's job if he doesn't do this one deal for his own personal gain/opinion that will affect the structure or business of another persons' building.

its really fucking sad how you took out the part of the debate on this topic about the corrupt auction when I clearly explained how corrupt it was and how it was unfairly won. gilb and cud even stopped responding when they didnt want to keep bumping the corruptness on forums. ok that's my last reply for now

Don't get me started...

[19:21:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> i wanna combine these 4 plots (one of these plots was Ivotowers)
[19:22:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> anyway i cant even combine these
[19:22:15] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> not square (this was during the era my plots were "blacklisted" because i didnt let him make his park)
[19:23:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> acc wait no before combining ill first <Censored because its a private plan> demo them all
After this is the part which is adressed at the top.

Rod if you can't deny that you were too late for the auction and couldn't win(but STILL wanted the plot after), then you need some REAL explaining to do mistah!

[quote]07/07/2019
[19:24:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> ?
[19:25:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> the area is too high demand remember
[19:25:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> how so?
[19:25:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> because I need to make a park in that one area
[19:25:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> in between my two plots?
[19:25:37] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~Camel> the one plots u wouldnt sell[/quote}

Cudley i'm pretty sure that at this point, you should know that he was taking advantage of you and your position. Doing some First Aid Training, I wanna tell you something. Burns are separated in three tiers from intensity of the wound(basically how severe it is):
1st Degree - Mild Burns
2nd Degree - Burns that cause Swelling, Pain, Blistering, ETC.
3rd Degree - The point where the wound will feel numb(you feel the least pain), this means this is very severe and fully thick wounds.

I'm just using this as an example to what Rod has just done to you, he just did a 3rd degree burn on you Cud. Blackmailing, Threatening, Corruption, Abusing, and Harassment(The Pressure you mentioned).
5 people like this post.

Postby ~Spider » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:06 am

CoolPaisie101 wrote:um excuse me I agree with Rodney on him reauctioning ivotowers/quiltower because that was a corrupt auction on your end cudley and gilb. you used deceiving trickery to win those plots, mainly ivotowers as gilb literally fuckin put his "continuing bid" for ivotowers at 18k due to rj and the other dude having improper bids. the continuing bid counts as a fuckin new one since his bid before the improper bid was literally 16k, so there was an increase. gilb completely corrupted the auction, and it was unfair because I actually made a bid higher than the 18k at a time that he couldn't have won it, but because cud and gilb were corrupt, they counted the 16k as the bid. rod is so right to reauction it!! don't complain about losing your job cud. cud ur a good person inside, and I have nothing against you, but rod is actually trying to save rc especially its looks. cud the plots of yours marked that rod will put the highway over look like shit no offense. only the gas station looks decent/good. just let camel move your plot fuckin back a bit then the highway won't go over it. if you truly care about rc and want it to look amazing, your plot being moved back would be great. I let rod move my plot back like a few blocks for rc to look nice with the highway.

#m00d

You are just salty because you lost, the auction was fair to all.

CoolPaisie101 wrote:plus why cud are you complaining. rod is clearly rc mayor and wants to make the city great, you don't want to help rc at your expense, so why would you be allowed to work for rc. rod is mayor so he can fire you if he wants. no offense.

What if an admin just decided to ban you for no reason? Cud has done nothing wrong in my opinion, Cud has done a great part in reviving River City and has done a good job so don't just think camel did it alone.

CoolPaisie101 wrote:its really fucking sad how you took out the part of the debate on this topic about the corrupt auction when I clearly explained how corrupt it was and how it was unfairly won. gilb and cud even stopped responding when they didnt want to keep bumping the corruptness on forums. ok that's my last reply for now

Are you serious?!
gilb and cud didn't have to bump it you had a whole 24 hours to bid that's why it's there. I have been involved with many auctions that mods and staff haven't bumped and u don't see anyone else complaining, do you...

You seem to really dislike cud for no reason other than when you made this post: viewtopic.php?f=187&t=34718 . The auction was won fair and square by cud and gilb they both have investments in the city and are looking to expend, plus if they reauctioned they still win anyways :lol: .
6 people like this post.
HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
----------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 13th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
Battle Place Host
----------------------------------------------------------

Postby UnboxingGold » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:20 pm

rodney did nothing wrong please stop complaining you legit own almost every plot in rc instead of you trying to build your rc empire and let your emotions take control just relax and play the game this isn't the first time you've complained when you don't get your way this report isn't a report and just to start a flame war I think this topic needs to be locked'

lol you are talking about corruption when you legit owned half of rc you need to let other players take some of those plots what your doing is wrong cudley and your blaming others for your actions i think what camel did was justified and any time you had to wait was discussions where preformed with other staff members there is no biased actions on the staffs part it is simply them discussing what is the best solution and then doing it

you got a taste of your own medicine and that is more then fair i don't recommend anyone to listen to what cudley is saying it is biased and inaccurate infomation and is wrongfully bashing stafff

~UG
2 people like this post.

Next