Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Crystal Bay Compensation Application

Crystal Bay Compensation Application

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Crystal Bay Compensation Application

Postby yamaazizi » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:15 pm

I own cb38 I think or something like that and it is in the purple area. I don't want to sell it to gov, so does my plot get moved to the red area or what is going to happen?
City evaluator
YeliExpress
WholeBlocks
Discord - yamaazizi#8149

https://www.instagram.com/yamaazizi/

Postby Camel » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:58 am

~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Postby CudleyNubles » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:13 am

Wtf it doesn't matter if you're going to "move it fairly as possible" Because the only fair way would be to leave all the plots or give the option of compensation to all. Moving all the other plots also decreases the value of our plots which are already in the red as now all the plots are on the same Y level and it's not possible to not give them a plot near the warp because all the open area where the plots will be moved are right beside the warp. This new plan is absolute bull shit and no matter what happens it is decreasing the value of our plots which is a government rule
~Weather likes this post.

Postby ~Bmatt » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:32 am

Ign: CallMeBmatt
Region Name: cb_11
Price of your plot: F30,000
Proof of purchase(This can be an auction topic or logs of a purchase agreement): viewtopic.php?f=183&t=25637&hilit=Crystal+Bay+plot
Any other info we might want to know: Please let me tear down the building and gather my belongings before I am removed :)
Visit the OreStore topic! - Restocking all of our stores this month! New locations coming to you this spring/summer! Stay tuned.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

HelloMiners player since October 6th, 2013 • Former veteran moderator (2015-2017) • Former mayor of Sunset Springs • CEO/Founder of OreStore • 7th player to have F1,000,000

Postby yamaazizi » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:07 am

yamaazizi wrote:I own cb38 I think or something like that and it is in the purple area. I don't want to sell it to gov, so does my plot get moved to the red area or what is going to happen?
City evaluator
YeliExpress
WholeBlocks
Discord - yamaazizi#8149

https://www.instagram.com/yamaazizi/

Postby UnboxingGold » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:09 pm

yamaazizi wrote:
yamaazizi wrote:I own cb38 I think or something like that and it is in the purple area. I don't want to sell it to gov, so does my plot get moved to the red area or what is going to happen?

fill out the application and request to be moved and they will move you when they get to it

Postby Camel » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:26 pm

One more try
Last edited by Camel on Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Postby ~Bmatt » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:08 am

Camel wrote:All mainland plots will not be bought back anymore due to lack of cooperation. Only apply now if you own a plot that is off the main island!

What about mine? I posted before you sent this message.
Visit the OreStore topic! - Restocking all of our stores this month! New locations coming to you this spring/summer! Stay tuned.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

HelloMiners player since October 6th, 2013 • Former veteran moderator (2015-2017) • Former mayor of Sunset Springs • CEO/Founder of OreStore • 7th player to have F1,000,000

Postby SilverKnight » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:55 am

What happens to green area plots? do they get demoed?
Silver :" Why u no want build in sol?
Luke :"Find me a 20x20 plot for an apt ( not ocelot it's full)
Silver :" Build in sol pls."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk*"
Silver :"What do you mean? I'm saying that u should build apt in sol after that one."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk again*"
#TrollLogic2017

#ImWithBeta
Baron of Coconut Beach

Postby BaileyVandenbroek » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:30 am

Hello I may get un banned and i owned/ own both towers the twins tower and I would like to have back the value I paid atleast or 150% like proposed for them since I was banned wrongly and the decision will prove it.

Previous