Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions Enable Pvp

Enable Pvp

Got a suggestion for the server? Post it here! Then create a discussion topic in the discussion sub forum.
Forum rules
This section is solely for posting suggestions, not the discussion of them.
Please ensure you include a link at the top of your topic with the link to the suggestion discussion topic in the suggestion discussion forum.
When naming your topic, please prefix it with what the suggestion is for. The below categories currently exist, [MISC] should be used only if it doesn't fit into any other category.:
[ECONOMY], [COMMUNITY], [FUN], [STAFF], [FORUM], [MISC]

Enable Pvp

Postby MrNuggly » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:51 am

I am begging for pvp to be enabled, this server is extremely boring and there is no way to battle with people on here other than words or selling cheaper items, and both are extremely boring. If pvp was enabled then this server would have so much more to do. I also am suggesting that a /track command be added with it, I think there is a plugin for it because I've seen it on another server, and basically it uses a compass and points to the location of the player when you hold it in your hand and say /track. I am also suggesting that pvp be enabled everywhere and not the wild, because it makes no sense to add pvp everywhere when the place you would most see players is cities.

viewtopic.php?f=190&t=34915