Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions Hello-miners Grand Prix [Suggestion][FUN]

Hello-miners Grand Prix [Suggestion][FUN]

Got a suggestion for the server? Post it here! Then create a discussion topic in the discussion sub forum.
Forum rules
This section is solely for posting suggestions, not the discussion of them.
Please ensure you include a link at the top of your topic with the link to the suggestion discussion topic in the suggestion discussion forum.
When naming your topic, please prefix it with what the suggestion is for. The below categories currently exist, [MISC] should be used only if it doesn't fit into any other category.:
[ECONOMY], [COMMUNITY], [FUN], [STAFF], [FORUM], [MISC]

Hello-miners Grand Prix [Suggestion][FUN]

Postby pascalek27 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:00 pm

So I am proposing that when vehicles come out there be an annual or monthly race. Like formula one, it could be held in different cities each time it does happen (The cities would be required to build/have a race track of sorts) this has huge potential for profit because not only will the city get a lot of exposure by hosting the event but tickets can be sold to players that wish to watch the race. Of course, this will take a lot of prep work so the city should get a cut of the ticket profits as well (enough to cover the cost of the prep work as well as a little extra). Of course, we can't just let anyone race we need players that are capable of controlling and racing a car so I also propose that there be a sort of application form. cities can even make their own teams and race against other cities. but yet again vehicles aren't even out yet so this idea of a Grand Prix might not happen for a while or even at all however I would like staff to consider this because it has a lot of potential.

Edit: Discussion thread created: viewtopic.php?f=190&t=34163

-pascalek27_Gah
3 people like this post.
Owner of Pasid Industries
IGN: pascalek27_Gah

Estimated Networth 80,000