Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions [suggestion] Resource world and New Public mines

[suggestion] Resource world and New Public mines

Got a suggestion for the server? Post it here! Then create a discussion topic in the discussion sub forum.
Forum rules
This section is solely for posting suggestions, not the discussion of them.
Please ensure you include a link at the top of your topic with the link to the suggestion discussion topic in the suggestion discussion forum.
When naming your topic, please prefix it with what the suggestion is for. The below categories currently exist, [MISC] should be used only if it doesn't fit into any other category.:
[ECONOMY], [COMMUNITY], [FUN], [STAFF], [FORUM], [MISC]

[suggestion] Resource world and New Public mines

Postby Gunner___ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Who uses the public mine? No one because it is not worth it. It is just as easy to go out to a city and then start gutting the wild. The wild is utter trash. We need a source of mining to help our economy boom. Just as in reality the government does not just allow people to scrounge around I propose a new 3 new public mines be made; sand/sandstone gravel and terracotta. Then the resource world will help with ores. We need to protect our server and make it harmony for our eyes and our wallets.
3 people like this post.
Owner of The Mine Shop.
Made By Egor

Only Lamborghini I would buy is a tractor.
Say yes to Tractors in HM it will boost the economy.
Just a helpful person.
Have fun playing on HM.
#I'mwithbeta
#thinkbeforeyouban
#unbanforsals
#unbanfmdiamond