Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available Job Facilities Sand mining

Sand mining

Sand mining

Postby CommandoBeta » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:19 pm

I have a private job available for every player who is interested.

The payment depends on what materials you use, but 600F per hour is easily possible.

What you need to bring:
*Shovels
*Food
(Both can also be bought at the job site).

How to get there (it will take about 4 minutes to get at the job site):
1. Type /warp VC
2. Turn around, walk into the building and into the portal with a circle around it.
3. Go into the direction of the sign saying 'Desert City that way' (south).
4. When you come at a crossroads with signs on lapis blocks, go into the tunnel saying 'Evolution Bay'.
5. Follow this tunnel all the way (it's quite long and has birch wood on the floor) until you see a sign with 'CommandoBeta desert this way'. Go into the tunnel that the sign points to. At the end of that side-tunnel, go into the nether portal.
6. When you come out of the tunnel, follow the netherbrick tunnel all the way until you see a sign 'CommandoBeta Desert Jobs' at the coordinates 1760, 70, 2200. You have reached the destination!

Job instructions:
The job is to gather sand in the desert. After you have gathered the sand, you sell it into the chests at the job site by left clicking ('punching') the signs. The sand will be sold into the chest, and you will be payed for it.
At the job site, you can sleep in the bed. If you do so, you will spawn at the job site after dying.

Re: Sand mining

Postby ~Marvel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:21 pm

I think we need to ban large scale sand mining because it turns deserts into wastelands as seen in beta's picture.
10 people like this post.
Founder and CEO of Marvel-Mart Co. Est. 2013

Postby BobBanana » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:28 pm

F600 an hour? Dang they aren't working hard. I made 3k an hour selling sand to you haha

Postby CommandoBeta » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:28 pm

Marvelman63 wrote:I think we need to ban large scale sand mining because it turns deserts into wastelands as seen in beta's picture.

This topic is meant to get new players a job - this is not a place to discuss your suggestion.
3 people like this post.

Postby EnterElysium » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:33 pm

I am interested and want to know how much i make

Postby General_Wenk » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:01 pm

EnterElysium wrote:I am interested and want to know how much i make

Depends on how much you work but beta said 600F an hour is possible.

Try reading
IG Name: General_Wenk

not banned anymore <3

eksdee

Postby LightningMan_1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:36 pm

Is this over or something? Tried going there but there is no more sign and the nether path is blocked off.
If it's not, Can one of you guys help me get there? Thx
Last edited by LightningMan_1 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ravenmoon01(~T90X27) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:04 am

I wonder how the wilderness preservation department feels about this :|
7 people like this post.

"No matter what is thrown our way, we must not give up, we must overcome it..."