Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities Private Cities Luxor - A City like Never Before!

Luxor - A City like Never Before!

All topics about private cities go here.

Re: Luxum - A City like Never Before!

Postby THERYKY88 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:02 pm

I will buy some plots ;) !
THERYKY88 is ceo and founder of RDR.CO

Postby ~Bloom » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:35 pm

I love the way every city nowadays has the title "A City Like Never Before" how many different types of cities are there?
Somfic likes this post.
Owner Of Fresco Inc

Networth: 4.58 Million

Postby TheBlondeCupcak » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Tesseract wrote:What month will plots be expected to be sold/auctioned? I am very interested, Luxum will definitely be on my bucket list!

At the moment
I have no idea but within the next month im hoping to get an idea for rough progress because this is pretty much me building most of it and some help from yootay on the side but im hoping within the next 6 months to a year but hopefully the earlier side of that estimate or even earlier....

~Bloom wrote:I love the way every city nowadays has the title "A City Like Never Before" how many different types of cities are there?

and if youve seen something like this in survival please show me because im going for a wok build right now kinda :p
(•_•)
<) )╯ 'Give it to me i'm worth it
/ \
(•_•)
<( (> baby i'm worth it
/ \

Postby Tesseract » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:49 pm

TheBlondeCupcak wrote:At the moment
I have no idea but within the next month im hoping to get an idea for rough progress because this is pretty much me building most of it and some help from yootay on the side but im hoping within the next 6 months to a year but hopefully the earlier side of that estimate or even earlier....

Would you like help? I can contribute to building the city as I am very interested and would like to invest some time into getting it done faster :)
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:11 am

I'd like to buy maybe a 7k plot, the closest one to the portal that costs that much and I'll have a look. I'm looking to open a new Apartment and shopping centre and Luxum sounds perfect!

If it's going to have a load of traffic (which I think there will be) I might consider moving a ton of our locations around the city!

Lmao because of the size of the planned city the rest of private cities apart from Ocelot City will most likely be out the window in profitability. 5 million in land value would never be filled xD
Vilnius 79 - The best place ever! If you don't order from there your dog will eat your pants!

Postby blueshadow2002 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:11 am

I never thought I would see the day when Yootopia opens :o

Thanks multi for my fav meme <3

Postby KennethDev » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:59 am

blueshadow2002 wrote:I never thought I would see the day when Yootopia opens :o

Yootland*
TheBlondeCupcak likes this post.
CEO of Mojo Inc.

HM Player since 2015

While discussing voting crates:
"That's not an economy roleplay server, that's a social security roleplay server." - Beta

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:25 am

thot profile pic lol
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 17 / 18
https://imgur.com/a/qSsA2SV

Co-Owner and 95% shareholder of Leeds City!

Most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer

Postby TheBlondeCupcak » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:57 am

fluffythebunnyx wrote:thot profile pic lol

D: ?????
(•_•)
<) )╯ 'Give it to me i'm worth it
/ \
(•_•)
<( (> baby i'm worth it
/ \

Postby CaptainAdurica » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:49 am