Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities Private Cities [Official topic] Oyster Cove (50% off all plots!)

[Official topic] Oyster Cove (50% off all plots!)

All topics about private cities go here.

Re: [Official topic] Oyster Cove (Looking for IB teammates!)

Postby mrminer02 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:04 pm

Bump! Looking for teammates to join the Oyster Cove Pirates iron ball team for the 2019 summer season! The team will get draft picks if we don't fill our roster, but I will be offering contracts to anyone who joins the team. You can /msg or /mail send mrminer02 if you want to know the terms of these contracts! No previous experience is required, just be active for games!
Oyster Cove is currently on over 1 million forsals of land!!
Oyster Cove official topic here: viewtopic.php?f=286&t=28964

Postby Endershack » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:18 pm

mrminer02 wrote:Bump! Looking for teammates to join the Oyster Cove Pirates iron ball team for the 2019 summer season! The team will get draft picks if we don't fill our roster, but I will be offering contracts to anyone who joins the team. You can /msg or /mail send mrminer02 if you want to know the terms of these contracts! No previous experience is required, just be active for games!

Players that have never played before are required to enter the draft. At this moment you can pick up free agents, or anyone that has started before but currently isnt on any rosters.
OQIL 2019 1v1 Tournament: viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34138
<Mod ~Ender>
Former City Department Tier Evaluator
Department of Transportation Highway Committee
Admin of OQIL
1v1, 2v2, 3v3 Ironball Champion
iCentiPay Executive

Ironball Discord: https://discord.gg/kkgcRdF

Postby mrminer02 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:53 pm

Endershack wrote:
mrminer02 wrote:Bump! Looking for teammates to join the Oyster Cove Pirates iron ball team for the 2019 summer season! The team will get draft picks if we don't fill our roster, but I will be offering contracts to anyone who joins the team. You can /msg or /mail send mrminer02 if you want to know the terms of these contracts! No previous experience is required, just be active for games!

Players that have never played before are required to enter the draft. At this moment you can pick up free agents, or anyone that has started before but currently isnt on any rosters.

Thanks for clarifying the rules. I'll be looking for free agents and wait until the draft, then.

Re: [Official topic] Oyster Cove

Postby mrminer02 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:56 pm

Bump!

Postby mrminer02 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:12 pm

Bump

Postby mrminer02 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:18 am

Bump

Postby mrminer02 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:11 pm

On September 9, 2019, Oyster Cove will turn 2 and a half! To celebrate this milestone, I will be hosting various events around the city (now's the time to suggest any) and all plots in all districts will be discounted at 50% OFF! One day only! Don't miss it!

Previous