Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities Private Cities [Official Topic] Ashford City (THANKSGIVING FEAST)

[Official Topic] Ashford City (THANKSGIVING FEAST)

All topics about private cities go here.

Re: [Official Topic] Ashford City (Dawn_Doggy Elected!)

Postby The_Gaming_Cow » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:11 pm

IGN: The_Gaming_Cow
Business/company name: Moonlight and Corp.
Business location: My Business is across the street from the recording studio, I am not able to get the coords atm.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because the Ashford small business program will help grow my business and make it better. I feel like this small business program will make my business big and make it thrive (as this business was only started 15 days ago.)

Re: [Official Topic] Ashford City (Modern Art Museum)

Postby ~Alex » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:01 pm

Updates:[/size][/b][/color]
New Modern Art Muesum is up in Ashford! It's right next to the airport, you can't miss it! Wonderful art from many artists.
ImageImageImage
Also Dawn_dog and dylad have resigned positions as P and VP, Now Noahl and PixilandBits are pres and vice!
Zyra_bot likes this post.
Money don't Make itself.

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex

ImageImage

Postby ~Cookie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:55 pm

You guys should seriously go check out the art museum ;) Come by to see some of my most popular works including the famous "Fat waiter"
Dylad likes this post.

-CEO of C&C Designs - Great designs for a even greater price!

- CEO of Power Block Lottery -Hellominers most popular lotto! Lottos every month!

-Owner of Vc Black Stall- Cheapest Elytras, Shulker Boxes and Exp bottles around!

Postby Woof__ » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:35 am

we need to add a cemetary, for 2awe and some other players who quit and was civilians of ashford!
SilverKnight likes this post.
Woof Woof Woof Woof

Postby Gold___ » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 am

IGN: Gold___
Business/company name: Golden-Goods
Business location: af15
Why do you want to join: Well, it sounds like this program gets cool perks and benefits. But, as you know, I really what to have something to do with Ashford. I have asked if I could be a police officer, part of a political party, asked if I could design or build. I have not got the job for any of these (except for like 2 days of being a political party) so I would like to see if I can join this program. Thanks for reading!

Player Since March 2016
Ign: Gold___
Current Bal: 39
Host of [Soon to be] 'The Price Is Right'

Postby ~Moonie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:01 am

litttt
NubtasticMoonie on Minecraft!

Postby Gold___ » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Bump

Player Since March 2016
Ign: Gold___
Current Bal: 39
Host of [Soon to be] 'The Price Is Right'

Postby ~Alex » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:18 pm

BUMP!
Money don't Make itself.

ImageImage

Postby ~Bmatt » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Ashford is a wonderful city, I definitely did not regret my decision to open up OreStore there. I encourage all of you to buy a plot there! :D
Visit the OreStore topic! - Our factory will be built soon! Stay tuned
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Cool new additions! Check us out by clicking the link!
Stats!-
HM player since October 6th 2013, Former Veteran Staff Member, Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th millionare on HM.
"Being wealthy should not be considered a supremacy or grant, but an incredible achievement one has earned from years of work dedication" -CallMeBmatt 2017

Re: [Official Topic] Ashford City (Equestrian Center)

Postby ~Alex » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:45 pm

UPDATE:
Ashford Equestrian Center!!!
The Ashford Equestrian Center is complete! It's next to the East shore country club, Members of the club get free board, if you are not a member you can rent a stall monthly. Grazing pastures and jump tracks are in the back on the lake and looking over the golf course :D We have 16 stalls and a tack room area!

Also, get ready for fall as we get closer ashford will be hosting fall events such as pumpkin patches and decor!
ImageImageImageImage
2 people like this post.
Money don't Make itself.

ImageImage

PreviousNext