Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities Private Cities [Official Topic] Ashford City (THANKSGIVING FEAST)

[Official Topic] Ashford City (THANKSGIVING FEAST)

All topics about private cities go here.

Re: [Official Topic] Ashford City (DEVELOPING EXPANSION)

Postby _AngelLucy_ » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:39 pm

How much money would it be for me and my brother to buy a shop/plot in the new expansion :D pls get back to me Alex
Illuminati->Who are you??
Me->A UNICORN, DUH!
Illuminati->*Cries* I didn't mean to upset u...
Me->*Dabs *

City Staff Of Puerto Cancun!

Owner of Sunshine Apts. In Ashford City

Postby TheIguanodon » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:14 pm

SilverKnight wrote:
~Alex wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:1. Do you sell business plots"
2. Can you make a tunnel connection?

We will be selling more business plots and about complaining tickets, just ask for some, im always happ y to give you some for free.

Sorry to say this negatively, but now I don't really think it will be worth it buying a plot there BC most of the apt renters and shop buyers are the new players, and they prob won't know about Ashford, as well as not bothering to go there without a tunnel connection, unless you would be going around all day giving ppl Ashford tickets. I guess Ashford is more of a suburbs city.

Not really true. I had an apartment building in ferron and I always brought them by airport and the ticket cost 20f so yeah I think they will spring for 5
Co-Owner of CubedCloud apartments.

Postby SilverKnight » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:26 pm

quote="TheIguanodon"]
SilverKnight wrote:
~Alex wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:1. Do you sell business plots"
2. Can you make a tunnel connection?

We will be selling more business plots and about complaining tickets, just ask for some, im always happ y to give you some for free.

Sorry to say this negatively, but now I don't really think it will be worth it buying a plot there BC most of the apt renters and shop buyers are the new players, and they prob won't know about Ashford, as well as not bothering to go there without a tunnel connection, unless you would be going around all day giving ppl Ashford tickets. I guess Ashford is more of a suburbs city.

Not really true. I had an apartment building in ferron and I always brought them by airport and the ticket cost 20f so yeah I think they will spring for 5[/quote
?
Silver 2017 :" Why u no want build in sol?
Luke 2017 :"Find me a 20x20 plot for an apt ( not ocelot it's full)
Silver 2017 :" Build in sol pls."
Luke 2017 :"*smashes head on desk*"
Silver 2017 :"What do you mean? I'm saying that u should build apt in sol after that one."
Luke 2017 :"*smashes head on desk again*"
#TrollLogic2017

Postby ~Alex » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:05 pm

ASHFORD REGIONAL AIRPORT IS COMPLETE!!

Ashford has been working on a 2nd airport now for a while and its finally approved and set up! Use this airport to travel to the new expansion area that has many cute shops and restaurants. Shop local!
*Airport details*
-Uses the same ticket as International Airport.
-You can buy 2 from the /warp airport airport to Ashford INTL, then sell another ticket in the ashford airport to the regional airport.
-Speak to alexisturnt about getting some free airline tickets.
ImageImage
Money don't Make itself.

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex

ImageImage

Postby ~Alex » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:51 pm

~Alex wrote:ASHFORD REGIONAL AIRPORT IS COMPLETE!!

Ashford has been working on a 2nd airport now for a while and its finally approved and set up! Use this airport to travel to the new expansion area that has many cute shops and restaurants. Shop local!
*Airport details*
-Uses the same ticket as International Airport.
-You can buy 2 from the /warp airport airport to Ashford INTL, then sell another ticket in the ashford airport to the regional airport.
-Speak to alexisturnt about getting some free airline tickets.
Money don't Make itself.

ImageImage

Re: [Official Topic] Ashford City (2 AIRPORTS)

Postby ~Alex » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Bump!
Money don't Make itself.

ImageImage

Re: [Official Topic] Ashford City (2 AIRPORTS)

Postby ~Cookie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:26 pm

Yay its finally open :D Another reason to come down to Ashford is a Cucci Location opening soon!

-CEO of C&C Designs - Great designs for a even greater price!

- CEO of Power Block Lottery -Hellominers most popular lotto! Lottos every month!

-Owner of Vc Black Stall- Cheapest Elytras, Shulker Boxes and Exp bottles around!

Re: [Official Topic] Ashford City (MYTHICAL MOB ADDED)

Postby ~Alex » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:25 pm

Updates:

Ashford Mythical Mob has been added in the farm area! It is a scrarecrow! It drops iron, eggs, and wheat! Please check it out any time!
Chrono likes this post.
Money don't Make itself.

ImageImage

Re: [Official Topic] Ashford City (MYTHICAL MOB ADDED)

Postby ~Alex » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:10 pm

~Alex wrote:
Updates:

Ashford Mythical Mob has been added in the farm area! It is a scrarecrow! It drops iron, eggs, and wheat! Please check it out any time!
Money don't Make itself.

ImageImage

Re: [Official Topic] Ashford City (EXPANSION OPEN)

Postby ~Alex » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:47 pm

Updates:

The Ashford Expansion is OPEN!
Take the international airport to the regional to get there, or take the country highway through the national park! Plots range in dif prices and already many shops are set up! Come check it out and get your plot today!
Money don't Make itself.

ImageImage

PreviousNext