Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities New Aurora: Job offers and rentals available.

New Aurora: Job offers and rentals available.

New Aurora: Job offers and rentals available.

Postby Jenica » Tue May 19, 2020 4:46 am

Hi! If y'all haven't heard I've been working on this town, New Aurora, for almost a month now. I'd like to call it a town rather than a city, due to the fact I don't plan on making this project too big, and the town vibe is something I don't see too much.

Here's how to get there: https://youtu.be/t1qhXDvu5SQ
1. /Warp C.
2. Walk to the SFC store, and go into the portal.
3. Go up the stone slabs to the ice.
4. Follow signs for New Aurora
(link above for a video guide)

The goal of this town, is to be as interactive as possible. By attempting to do so, here are the things I offer in the town:

1. Sheep Farm: I buy wool for 12f/stack in white, light grey, grey, and black. I also buy mutton for 6f/stack.
2. Wheat Farm: I buy wheat for 10f/stack while I buy the seeds for 5f/stack.
3. Cobble Gen: I buy cobblestone for 8f/stack, and sell diamond picks for 30f.
4. Villager Trades: They are placed in every public building so players may trade, and it gives the city a more interactive feel.
5. Realtor: For every player you can get to rent in New Aurora you receive 20% of their rent money. All you have to do is do /mail send jenica <region rented> <player> and the money will be added to your account once I confirm it. Pay for getting plots sold will be 25%, but plots won't be sold yet.
6. Shulker Docks: I have sections set aside for safe spaces to place/break shulker boxes.

Next few thing I plan on opening are: a tree farm, a skeleton spawner, and an obsidian gen :)

For building wise I have the following:
1. Ravine Suburbs/Shops: Under the river, you will find a ravine filled with apartments and shops for rent. It's personally my favorite part in the town!
2. Zoo: I have a zoo in the town where you can feed the pandas! * animals are currently not spawned in to not put them at risk of being killed by mobs.
3. Markets: Other than the ravine shops, there are rent-able markets on the surface!

And more!

New Aurora, is currently not approved so plots are not for sale. You can rent for the time being to hold your spot in the city, or to simply not lose the job location. Majority of plots will be pre-built and sold after approval!

Just wanted to get this topic out there, so if any new players need a job, you can get hired instantly, or if you're just tryna rent out a shop to make some money :)

UPDATE:
New Aurora has been approved, and prebuilds are available for sale, and some for rent! Come check out my town!
Last edited by Jenica on Mon May 25, 2020 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 people like this post.
<Mod ~KingFelope> *stares in portuguese*
<Mod~QueenJen> *stares in english*

ImageAnd remember that bad times..
Are just times that are bad.Image

Former HelloMiners Staff

Re: New Aurora: Job offers and rentals available.

Postby ayalaandtal » Mon May 25, 2020 5:41 pm

what job offers are they?

Postby Jenica » Mon May 25, 2020 5:46 pm

ayalaandtal wrote:what job offers are they?

These are the jobs I offer:

1. Sheep Farm: I buy wool for 12f/stack in white, light grey, grey, and black. I also buy mutton for 6f/stack.
2. Wheat Farm: I buy wheat for 10f/stack while I buy the seeds for 5f/stack.
3. Cobble Gen: I buy cobblestone for 8f/stack, and sell diamond picks for 30f.
4. Villager Trades: They are placed in every public building so players may trade, and it gives the city a more interactive feel.
5. Realtor: For every player you can get to rent in New Aurora you receive 20% of their rent money. All you have to do is do /mail send jenica <region rented> <player> and the money will be added to your account once I confirm it. Pay for getting plots sold will be 25%, but plots won't be sold yet.
6. Shulker Docks: I have sections set aside for safe spaces to place/break shulker boxes.

Former HelloMiners Staff

Postby Jenica » Mon May 25, 2020 5:47 pm

New Aurora is now open! Plots are available!! Prebuilds are also for sale!! <3

Former HelloMiners Staff