Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities Ancient Greece

Ancient Greece

Ancient Greece

Postby MrPumpcan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:31 pm

aglogo.PNG
aglogo.PNG (8.98 KiB) Viewed 181 times
Why should you become a Greek citizen?
Ancient Greece has faithful and always active citizens, with beautiful houses and shops of quartz and concrete. In addition, a modern district has just been built, for all citizens who want to have more contemporary stores within the boundaries of the empire. soon Ancient Greece will open new districts, an airport, and motorways.We wait for you, future citizen of Ancient Greece!

About the city

Ancient Greece is a thematic city based on the epoch of the same name. It was founded and approved on 11/17/2017.
The idea a thematic city, is to create a totally innovative space, which is not found in any other city of HM.
Palaces, streets of sandstone and quartz, and Greek constructions, everything you need to live like a Greek of antiquity.
In addition, Ancient Greece is a parliamentary monarchy, with an Assembly (legislature) elected periodically.

History and the Assembly
Ancient Greece was a parliamentary monarchy, with an Assembly (legislature) elected periodically before we joined Eagleton as a territory in 2019. Ancient Greece reigns tranquility and loyalty. Few of the original inhabitants have left these lands.
Currently Ancient Greece is preparing to open new districts, an airport and new avenues.

Become a resident of Ancient Greece
Very soon Ancient Greece will open new districts with new plots available. At the moment, the city has two plots for sale in the old area (mainland)

Directions
- Type /warp RC
- Enter the CHS portal
- Go straight through the blue tunnel
- Fold in the stone tunnel (second entrance)
- Go straight and turn in the third tunnel
- Go up the stairs and go straight to the ice tunnel
- Enter through the sign entry that says "Ancient Greece"

UPDATES:
- The sale of plots of the modern district has already begun
- A 250k investment is being prepared in the city.
- An avenue connecting all current districts is being built.
- Within the next few days, it is expected to start with the construction of a new Airport
2 people like this post.

Companies/Citys I Own

Pumpcan Corp
Cookiemon
Palm Shores
Centx Banks
Certified Player Helper For Hellominers
Eagleton City

Net Worth 350K+
#I'mWithBeta - Spread the hashtag.

Re: Ancient Greece

Postby ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇᴅ » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:24 am

Very nice. Ancient Greece was the first city I lived in, I still own the two plots I bought there. It's also the first place where I started a business (with sidedsuns) and later my own business.

Hopefully it will become active again if HM doesn't die before then ;/

Some random Quotes:

"Grief is the price we pay for love." - Queen Elizabeth II
"Time flies by with a horrible quickness..." - Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna Romanova.
“Get busy living or get busy dying.” - Stephen King

Re: Ancient Greece

Postby MrPumpcan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:24 am

BUMP

Companies/Citys I Own

Pumpcan Corp
Cookiemon
Palm Shores
Centx Banks
Certified Player Helper For Hellominers
Eagleton City

Net Worth 350K+