Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities Crystal Bay Council Applications, and proposed gov structure

Crystal Bay Council Applications, and proposed gov structure

Re: Crystal Bay Council Applications, and proposed gov struc

Postby Icypenguin79 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:06 am

Applications close at 20:59 here in Vancouver (PST), 23:59 in New York (EST), and 04:59 in London (GMT).

Last chance to apply! Only 5 hours left.
Proud Owner of Archendale :D
Founder of the UC
Vice Commissioner of the BBE

Trial-Mod Icypenguin79 since November 13, 2018

Postby ~Deadpool » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:08 am

IGN: FoxyDeadpool
How long have you been on the server: 2 and half years
Any prior experience with cities? If so, what is it?: I managed Ferron Island, owned a city and managed it as well
Any experience with government jobs on HM? was a BP host.
Any experience with politics irl? yes unfortunately
What would you bring to CB: I want to bring players back to CB and make it more fun. I believe CB will be successful if we can advertise right and have real world issues that most cities have. I would love to be part of a council and help CB become the city it needs to be.
HM Player since August 2016[/size]

Red... I like the color

Postby JokinWaffle » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:18 am

Hey! Can't wait to explore more of the HM that is new to me! Let's start with getting myself back into the heart of the community, huh? :D
IGN: JokinWaffle
How long have you been on the server: Nearly 3 years now!
Any prior experience with cities? If so, what is it?: I owned Strudelstrad when it qualified for a city, and I helped as a park designer/builder for many cities, including but not limited to Montego Bay, Solaris, RC, and other private cities
Any experience with government jobs on HM? not as of now
Any experience with politics irl? yep! I keep current in politics daily, and participate in my school's student led organizations
What would you bring to CB: I will be able to bring added beauty through my design skills. I am a great diplomat, and am quite able to reach compromises between parties, such as the players and the govt. I can be creative in establishing events, and organizing celebrations. This can be a golden opportunity for me as a player to reconnect to the community and this server, as well as an opportunity for me to share my talents and dedication with you all by developing a functioning, flourishing, and enriching government city along with my fellow government members.

Thank you for your consideration, and I wish all applicants good luck, and a Happy New Year! :D
JokinWaffle -"Thanks for watching, and I hope you have a Jokingly Wafflicious day!"

Co-Owner of Strudelstrad-Estimated Current Net Value: 120K
Owner/Founder of UrbanWaffle& Co.

Postby AnonymousFalls » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:54 am

IGN: AnonymousFalls
How long have you been on the server: Over a year
Any prior experience with cities? If so, what is it?: Yes, I am the co-owner of St. Victoire.
Any experience with government jobs on HM?: I haven't taken part in many government jobs before, but I would love to work for the CB council and revive the city.
Any experience with politics irl? Yes, I love politics and debates. Irl, I am a strong Republican.
What would you bring to CB? CB is such a beautiful city, and I would like to help make it grow and show its true potential as a government city.
AnonymousFalls
Vanguard Executive
Networth: 1 mil
Co-Owner of St. Victoire
#ImWithBeta
#ImWithSpartan

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:29 am

Bump?
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:18 am

_DJDoodle_ wrote:Bump?

Yeh... unfortunately Icy was banned for sexual harassment so I don't think the applications will end up sufficing, especially if Icy was the one who elected you. I don't really know what will happen but hopefully Icy's and Raven's decisions will go through and I think that the application selection has been cancelled. I'm also awaiting some response from Icy or Raven.
Inactive Since Oct. 2018 - Discord: LukeTheHat#5318

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Rob Siltanen (Credited as Steve Jobs)

Postby JokinWaffle » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:49 pm

Luke (LukeTheTree) wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote:Bump?

Yeh... unfortunately Icy was banned for sexual harassment so I don't think the applications will end up sufficing, especially if Icy was the one who elected you. I don't really know what will happen but hopefully Icy's and Raven's decisions will go through and I think that the application selection has been cancelled. I'm also awaiting some response from Icy or Raven.

That's a big oof right there. Very unfortunate. :? Hope to see possibly another government official take over CB properly then!
JokinWaffle -"Thanks for watching, and I hope you have a Jokingly Wafflicious day!"

Co-Owner of Strudelstrad-Estimated Current Net Value: 120K
Owner/Founder of UrbanWaffle& Co.

Previous